Mexico sending its best people

Are you really saying that this story is untrue ? Or is this the standard trumpian version of "fake news".

If it was credible, they wouldn't be hiding it behind a “disable your adblocker” wall.

I think it should be taken as a given that any cited source that doesn't actually let you see what it has to say without first jumping through some absurd hoops, should not be regarded as credible. Yo can claim that source says whatever you want it to say, and I cannot easily verify whether what you claim about it is true, or (more likely given your solidly-established history) that you are outright lying about what it says.

If you want to site a source, and claim anything about what that source actually says, then cite a source that doesn't hide its content in such a cowardly and dishonest manner. Otherwise, especially given that it's you and that you're known to be a habitual liar, I'm going to assume that you're lying this time, as you always do.
Their business model requires you to be shown adverts. Just like media outlets since the dawn of time. Perhaps a Mexican astronaut is offensive to you. It seems to be offensive to your right wing loony mates.
If Mexico is so great, why arent they sending their own astronauts into space, just like the Brits....oh wait a minute.............
Mexican society is held back by its proximity to the biggest illegal drug market in the world.
Mexican society is held back, because a long time ago, the british invaded the colonies and pushed the Mexicans back south. Damn those fucking inbred islanders and their colonialism....

Are you really saying that this story is untrue ? Or is this the standard trumpian version of "fake news".

If it was credible, they wouldn't be hiding it behind a “disable your adblocker” wall.

I think it should be taken as a given that any cited source that doesn't actually let you see what it has to say without first jumping through some absurd hoops, should not be regarded as credible. Yo can claim that source says whatever you want it to say, and I cannot easily verify whether what you claim about it is true, or (more likely given your solidly-established history) that you are outright lying about what it says.

If you want to site a source, and claim anything about what that source actually says, then cite a source that doesn't hide its content in such a cowardly and dishonest manner. Otherwise, especially given that it's you and that you're known to be a habitual liar, I'm going to assume that you're lying this time, as you always do.
Their business model requires you to be shown adverts. Just like media outlets since the dawn of time. Perhaps a Mexican astronaut is offensive to you. It seems to be offensive to your right wing loony mates.
If Mexico is so great, why arent they sending their own astronauts into space, just like the Brits....oh wait a minute.............
Mexican society is held back by its proximity to the biggest illegal drug market in the world.
You are in Britain. Of the nations that came here to colonize the Western World only one had the Rule of Law and the Magna Carta. Very basic rights for the peasant in a world that there were none. And those of British descent became the dominant people of the Western Hemisphere in part because of it. Immigration had people come here from many areas of the world and they followed what the British descent people started. Then we opened the gates and political elitists divided us up against each other. Now we have people from other lands voting for the same way of life they had in their old country. Why did they leave then?

What an inspirational character this chap is. A great American.
Holy shit!! You found a story of one person making it. That totally negates the billions in dollars of social services (housing assistance, medical care, schooling, etc) we spend on illegals. It also completely negates the freaking thousands and thousands of violent crimes they commit, the murders, rapes, etc. and also negates the billions it costs to imprison these scum after they commit these crimes (1/3 of our federal prisons are made up of illegals who are jailed for violent crimes).
We should ensure all of this, as long as just a couple are successful.
That’s a winning strategy.
Genius like yours explains who England would import hundreds of thousands (if not millions) of savages from African and the Middle East. Totally destroy your cities, have no go zones, etc... for just the one chance one of them may make something of themselves.

What makes you think Mexico sends its best people?
He doesn’t. He is just a brainwashed lib who supports anything his side does, despite the clear and obvious hazards/flaws/bad results.
If the conservatives suddenly started championing opening the doors to
Immigration and the libs suddenly opposed it, he would switch in a dime.
It also has to do with his belief that people in these countries will vote with his side, and I’m betting his ingrained “white guilt”. If his immigration policy was suddenly flipped to flood the country with white folks from conservative areas, like let’s say Hungarians or polocks, he would flip on a dime and suddenly denounce mass immigration.

What makes you think Mexico sends its best people?

The US won't allow Tommy in so Tommy assumes only the best can get into the country because we won't let him in.

Forum List

Back