Mexico Preparing for War Against Trump?

Just think of how much money we could save if we just annexed their shithole country and built a wall on its much smaller southern border.

The countries south of mexico aren't the main problem. Besides, from what I hear, Mexico does a pretty good job at defending that border.
You heard wrong. Thousands of South Americans enter Mexico illegally on the way to entering ours. Honduras, El Salvador, Columbia....all those pygmies use Mexico as a stepping stone to get here.

Maybe you are right. I don't know. But mexico's southern border is much smaller. And therefore, easier to defend. Ss for those from even farther south of mexico being pygmies, they are no different that the people of mexico. Latinos, mestizos and injins.
Beautiful white Spaniards and Portuguese mated with the wildlife in South America and created a hideous hybrid of pint sized primates. It's the biggest act of genetic malfeasance in human history.
Not another white supremacist with their theory of racial purity.

Last edited:
There won't be any wall. It's symbolic. Bottom line is we're going to hold Mexico accountable, and that means dollars.

and....

if there is a wall ....let it be :D

I have no problem with walls!:thup:

Again! We don't need a wall. Arrest, convict, and incarcerate employers knowingly hiring undocumented.

Let's see if Trump can walk the walk. I'm not holding my breath.
We need a wall. Illegal immigrants aren't the only thing crossing that border.

That's true, but if you think that a wall is going to stop 'aren't the only thing,' you are a fool.
And police don't stop all crime....so by your idiot logic, why bother having police?

Police can't stop all crime because they don't have the resources. Triple the amount of cops in the US and you'll see a drop in crime.

More than just Mexicans have been coming over the porous southern border.

The wall must be built!!!

Sixteen percent of illegals come across the Canadian border, do we need a wall there also?
I think your number is horse shit.

No it's not horse shit. It's easier to get a tourist visa to Canada than to US........ from there they can just cross the border.
Also about 482 thousand tourists from several countries violate their visa last year. That is just in one year. These people are smarter and they don't look illegals.

There won't be any wall. It's symbolic. Bottom line is we're going to hold Mexico accountable, and that means dollars.

and....

Again! We don't need a wall. Arrest, convict, and incarcerate employers knowingly hiring undocumented.

That would only be part of the equation. Because "knowingly" would probably be difficult to prove in court. Also, some states give illegals drivers licenses. Which is de facto citizenship. I have a better idea. If you're brown, you're gone!

It's called e-verify. It takes five minutes and it's free. I use it, and it works.

After a 13% drop in the value of the Peso, precipitated by the Trump's election, Mexico has reiterated that they will not be paying for Trump's wall. The people were warned of very hard times are coming to Mexico.

A bill will be introduced today in the Mexican Senate to retaliate against anticipated moves against the Mexican people by Trump. This bill includes measures to: expropriate property owned by Americans in Mexico in proportion to the Trump planned blockage of up to 25 billion dollars in transfers from the US to Mexico. Expropriation can effect a million Americans living in Mexico as well business interest.

His bill also includes the automatic review of 75 treaties with the US if Trump backs out of NAFTA. These treaties contain language that provides for cooperation of the two countries at ports of entry, sharing of intelligence about criminal activity including terrorism threats, accepting deportees, and extradition. These treaties include land exchange at borders and areas of joint administration.

Attempting to calm fears, President Enrique Pena Nieto said on Twitter he was ready to work with Trump, calling the neighboring countries friends who "should continue to work together for the competitiveness and development of North America".

They WILL pay for the wall ... whether it be by writing a check, losing US funds, or loss of business.

One way or the other ... Mexico will be held accountable for their actions.
I would be ashamed to admit that the United States is not capable of defending it's own boarders and has to resort to extorting money from a country as poor as Mexico to do so.
You should be ashamed. You and every liberal crap.

Sixteen percent of illegals come across the Canadian border, do we need a wall there also?

No it's not horse shit. It's easier to get a tourist visa to Canada than to US........ from there they can just cross the border.
Also about 482 thousand tourists from several countries violate their visa last year. That is just in one year. These people are smarter and they don't look illegals.
More horse shit. If they're that clandestine, there's no way to fathom their numbers.

After a 13% drop in the value of the Peso, precipitated by the Trump's election, Mexico has reiterated that they will not be paying for Trump's wall. The people were warned of very hard times are coming to Mexico.

A bill will be introduced today in the Mexican Senate to retaliate against anticipated moves against the Mexican people by Trump. This bill includes measures to: expropriate property owned by Americans in Mexico in proportion to the Trump planned blockage of up to 25 billion dollars in transfers from the US to Mexico. Expropriation can effect a million Americans living in Mexico as well business interest.

His bill also includes the automatic review of 75 treaties with the US if Trump backs out of NAFTA. These treaties contain language that provides for cooperation of the two countries at ports of entry, sharing of intelligence about criminal activity including terrorism threats, accepting deportees, and extradition. These treaties include land exchange at borders and areas of joint administration.

Attempting to calm fears, President Enrique Pena Nieto said on Twitter he was ready to work with Trump, calling the neighboring countries friends who "should continue to work together for the competitiveness and development of North America".

They WILL pay for the wall ... whether it be by writing a check, losing US funds, or loss of business.

One way or the other ... Mexico will be held accountable for their actions.
I would be ashamed to admit that the United States is not capable of defending it's own boarders and has to resort to extorting money from a country as poor as Mexico to do so.

They could just guard their side of the border.
It is not their responsibility to protect the US. A nation as strong and wealthy as the US should be able to protect their own boarders. If we spent half as much money protecting our boarders as we spend protecting other nations we wouldn't be trying to extort money out of Mexico to protect our country.

It IS THEIR RESPONSIBILTY to keep their citizens IN

and....

Now THERE is a wonderful piece of logic ..... don't incarcerate the criminals. Incarcerate their accomplices, and let the criminals run free.

Now the derps that thought That Piece Of Shit would be able to dictate to other countries are finding out what reality is. Every country in the world that Piece Of Shit trump would threaten have their own arsenal to retaliate with.

He isn't dictating to another country ... he's telling the American people that 1) he will get the wall built, and 2) any costs will be offset by funding originally intended for Mexico.

You really need to stop and think this thru ... you sound like a little child having a temper tantrum on the bathroom floor.

and....

We need a wall. Illegal immigrants aren't the only thing crossing that border.

That's true, but if you think that a wall is going to stop 'aren't the only thing,' you are a fool.

No, but it will slow it down so we have the time to reload.

Just think of how much money we could save if we just annexed their shithole country and built a wall on its much smaller southern border.

The countries south of mexico aren't the main problem. Besides, from what I hear, Mexico does a pretty good job at defending that border.
You heard wrong. Thousands of South Americans enter Mexico illegally on the way to entering ours. Honduras, El Salvador, Columbia....all those pygmies use Mexico as a stepping stone to get here.

Maybe you are right. I don't know. But mexico's southern border is much smaller. And therefore, easier to defend. Ss for those from even farther south of mexico being pygmies, they are no different that the people of mexico. Latinos, mestizos and injins.
Beautiful white Spaniards and Portuguese mated with the wildlife in South America and created a hideous hybrid of pint sized primates. It's the biggest act of genetic malfeasance in human history.
Not another white supremacy with their theory of racial purity.
You're barking up the wrong tree, sport.

Now the derps that thought That Piece Of Shit would be able to dictate to other countries are finding out what reality is. Every country in the world that Piece Of Shit trump would threaten have their own arsenal to retaliate with.

He isn't dictating to another country ... he's telling the American people that 1) he will get the wall built, and 2) any costs will be offset by funding originally intended for Mexico.

You really need to stop and think this thru ... you sound like a little child having a temper tantrum on the bathroom floor.

Please Barney, you've thought it all the way through to "my surrogate grandpa said so so it must be true".

Read some books on history and foregin affairs and try back.

Please Barney, you've thought it all the way through to "my surrogate grandpa said so so it must be true".

LOL --- as a former participant in the Swamp (Foggy Bottom), i can assure you I'm well aware of reality. In fact, while you've read about history and foreign affairs, I've participated in it.

The name calling and derision, while entertaining, serves no purpose whatsoever.

LOL --- as a former participant in the Swamp (Foggy Bottom), i can assure you I'm well aware of reality. In fact, while you've read about history and foreign affairs, I've participated in it.

The name calling and derision, while entertaining, serves no purpose whatsoever.

Go back and reread your post Punky Brewster, you like to dish it out but you gag when it's forcefed back down your throat. Mexico doesn't have to give two shits about anything That Piece Of Shit trumps says. Any punitive action he takes can be met with equal action in return.

Then what is the number, and aren't Canadians number one in over-staying their Visa?
Take 30 million and multiply it by 16% and then defend that number.

Defend what? Arrest, convict, and incarcerate employers that knowingly hire illegals.

Go back and reread your post Punky Brewster, you like to dish it out but you gag when it's forcefed back down your throat. Mexico doesn't have to give two shits about anything That Piece Of Shit trumps says. Any punitive action he takes can be met with equal action in return.

LOL

"MAMA!!!"

Frankly, you aren't capable of "forcefeeding" anything ... you are way out of your league. In fact, you are spectacularly inept at reasoned discussion, and have to resort to tired, inane, emotional rants in the hope that people get bored with you.

Well, it's worked .... you're B-O-R-I-N-G.

Go back and try to come up with an adult response.

and....

Now THERE is a wonderful piece of logic ..... don't incarcerate the criminals. Incarcerate their accomplices, and let the criminals run free.

Remove the means.

and....

Remove the means.

I couldn't agree more!!!

1) Remove welfare for illegals.

2) Remove foodstamps for illegals.

3) Remove government healthcare for illegals,

4) Remove drivers' licensing for illegals.

5) Remove anchor baby incentive.

6) Remove voting for illegals. (You thought I'd forgotten, didn't you?)

7) Remove subsidized housing for illegals.

Now, THAT will eliminate the "means".

Oh --- one other.

8) Remove the means by which illegals enter the country. (Build the wall).

Then what is the number, and aren't Canadians number one in over-staying their Visa?
Take 30 million and multiply it by 16% and then defend that number.

Defend what? Arrest, convict, and incarcerate employers that knowingly hire illegals.
Defend your claim, slick.

and....

Remove the means.

I couldn't agree more!!!

1) Remove welfare for illegals.

2) Remove foodstamps for illegals.

3) Remove government healthcare for illegals,

4) Remove drivers' licensing for illegals.

5) Remove anchor baby incentive.

6) Remove voting for illegals. (You thought I'd forgotten, didn't you?)

7) Remove subsidized housing for illegals.

Now, THAT will eliminate the "means".

Oh --- one other.

8) Remove the means by which illegals enter the country. (Build the wall).

Employment is the reason they come.

Forum List

Back