Mexico Preparing for War Against Trump?

Now would not be the time to visit Mexico....and I feel for those people who have vacation/retirement homes down there.

I don't. There hasn't been any legitimate reason for an American to step foot in Mexico since General Winfield Scott left Mexico city at the end of the Mexican-American War.
Well, I suspect GM had to send some supervisors to oversee the plant where your car was built...

Hilary lost because stupid Americans voted for Trump! I warned you people in 2000 and 2004 about Bush, and I was correct. I warned you again in 2016, and I pray it won't be worse then Bush for you.

Yes, you are a true legend...........in your own mind.

If being correct makes me a legend, than so be it. Of course you can't refute anything I wrote which makes you, what?

Keep emoting if it leads to some kind of eventual acceptance of politically 'what you cannot change' in the next four years. That's a healthy process. And, your emoting has no predictive and logical relevance, anyways.

Policy that only helps the wealthy is healthy for America?

Man, you're a typical Marxist.
Preppy Progressives

I doubt if you realize what you are saying, but Karl Marx was born into the 1%. His wife, Jenny Von Westphalen, was of such a high rank that she could have married the Kaiser. So the Left and the Right have always been two wings of the same hereditary aristocracy. The whole specious spectrum is just a spitball fight in a prep school. The guillotine-fodder doesn't believe in a word it preaches; they are totally driven by class instinct to find one way or another to trick us into following them. We won't be free until they live in fear. Now both wings of the plutocratic parasites are just smirking at us and have done so for decades.

yep , just walking along as the problem female border hoping invader decides to drop the baby invader near a sympathizer provided water station on USA soil and that widdle baby is a USA citizen and the babies 'mamacita' gets to stay in the USA to change taxpayer provided diapers and formula to the widdle baby invader for at least 18 years till it gets a job as a gang member !!! Haw , pretty funny on the Gringo taxpayer !!:afro:

I think the thread title is kind of funny. Preparing for war against Trump. Not America, but just Trump. :lol:
Give him a flame thrower, an RPG, an AR-15 and two magazines, and we'll be naming Cancun the next state capital!!!

Forum List

Back