Mexico Preparing for War Against Trump?

Is it even possible for a country to declare war on the President of the United States? Mexico has a lot more to lose than Los Estados Unitos
The Mexican goverment is known for making decisions not in the long term best interest of the country. This just might be one of those times. Sure glad I'm not an American living in Mexico.

There won't be any wall. It's symbolic. Bottom line is we're going to hold Mexico accountable, and that means dollars.

and....

if there is a wall ....let it be :D

I have no problem with walls!:thup:

Again! We don't need a wall. Arrest, convict, and incarcerate employers knowingly hiring undocumented.

Let's see if Trump can walk the walk. I'm not holding my breath.
We need a wall. Illegal immigrants aren't the only thing crossing that border.

That's true, but if you think that a wall is going to stop 'aren't the only thing,' you are a fool.

that's why its good that Trump has his nuke button and nuke code plus an American remembrance of using nukes when needed Issac !!

He will find quickly what war crimes are and crimes against humanity.

Last edited:
After a 13% drop in the value of the Peso, precipitated by the Trump's election, Mexico has reiterated that they will not be paying for Trump's wall. The people were warned of very hard times are coming to Mexico.

A bill will be introduced today in the Mexican Senate to retaliate against anticipated moves against the Mexican people by Trump. This bill includes measures to: expropriate property owned by Americans in Mexico in proportion to the Trump planned blockage of up to 25 billion dollars in transfers from the US to Mexico. Expropriation can effect a million Americans living in Mexico as well business interest.

His bill also includes the automatic review of 75 treaties with the US if Trump backs out of NAFTA. These treaties contain language that provides for cooperation of the two countries at ports of entry, sharing of intelligence about criminal activity including terrorism threats, accepting deportees, and extradition. These treaties include land exchange at borders and areas of joint administration.

Attempting to calm fears, President Enrique Pena Nieto said on Twitter he was ready to work with Trump, calling the neighboring countries friends who "should continue to work together for the competitiveness and development of North America".

Works for me. Anything to seal the border and deport as much of the Shit Third World as possible.

There won't be any wall. It's symbolic. Bottom line is we're going to hold Mexico accountable, and that means dollars.

and....

Again! We don't need a wall. Arrest, convict, and incarcerate employers knowingly hiring undocumented.

We need a wall. Illegal immigrants aren't the only thing crossing that border.

That's true, but if you think that a wall is going to stop 'aren't the only thing,' you are a fool.
And police don't stop all crime....so by your idiot logic, why bother having police?

After a 13% drop in the value of the Peso, precipitated by the Trump's election, Mexico has reiterated that they will not be paying for Trump's wall. The people were warned of very hard times are coming to Mexico.

A bill will be introduced today in the Mexican Senate to retaliate against anticipated moves against the Mexican people by Trump. This bill includes measures to: expropriate property owned by Americans in Mexico in proportion to the Trump planned blockage of up to 25 billion dollars in transfers from the US to Mexico. Expropriation can effect a million Americans living in Mexico as well business interest.

His bill also includes the automatic review of 75 treaties with the US if Trump backs out of NAFTA. These treaties contain language that provides for cooperation of the two countries at ports of entry, sharing of intelligence about criminal activity including terrorism threats, accepting deportees, and extradition. These treaties include land exchange at borders and areas of joint administration.

Attempting to calm fears, President Enrique Pena Nieto said on Twitter he was ready to work with Trump, calling the neighboring countries friends who "should continue to work together for the competitiveness and development of North America".

They WILL pay for the wall ... whether it be by writing a check, losing US funds, or loss of business.

One way or the other ... Mexico will be held accountable for their actions.
I would be ashamed to admit that the United States is not capable of defending it's own boarders and has to resort to extorting money from a country as poor as Mexico to do so.

Just think of how much money we could save if we just annexed their shithole country and built a wall on its much smaller southern border.

The countries south of mexico aren't the main problem. Besides, from what I hear, Mexico does a pretty good job at defending that border.
You heard wrong. Thousands of South Americans enter Mexico illegally on the way to entering ours. Honduras, El Salvador, Columbia....all those pygmies use Mexico as a stepping stone to get here.

Maybe you are right. I don't know. But mexico's southern border is much smaller. And therefore, easier to defend. Ss for those from even farther south of mexico being pygmies, they are no different that the people of mexico. Latinos, mestizos and injins.

They WILL pay for the wall ... whether it be by writing a check, losing US funds, or loss of business.

I would be ashamed to admit that the United States is not capable of defending it's own boarders and has to resort to extorting money from a country as poor as Mexico to do so.

They could just guard their side of the border.

and....

That would only be part of the equation. Because "knowingly" would probably be difficult to prove in court. Also, some states give illegals drivers licenses. Which is de facto citizenship. I have a better idea. If you're brown, you're gone!

More than just Mexicans have been coming over the porous southern border.

The wall must be built!!!

Sixteen percent of illegals come across the Canadian border, do we need a wall there also?
--------------------------------- maybe eventually but the big problem is third worlders coming from mexico and south America 1Percenter .

I'll keep it simple. They come here to make money....If they can't make money.....why would they come?

What is Trump going to do? Nothing.

Just think of how much money we could save if we just annexed their shithole country and built a wall on its much smaller southern border.

The countries south of mexico aren't the main problem. Besides, from what I hear, Mexico does a pretty good job at defending that border.
You heard wrong. Thousands of South Americans enter Mexico illegally on the way to entering ours. Honduras, El Salvador, Columbia....all those pygmies use Mexico as a stepping stone to get here.

Maybe you are right. I don't know. But mexico's southern border is much smaller. And therefore, easier to defend. Ss for those from even farther south of mexico being pygmies, they are no different that the people of mexico. Latinos, mestizos and injins.
Beautiful white Spaniards and Portuguese mated with the wildlife in South America and created a hideous hybrid of pint sized primates. It's the biggest act of genetic malfeasance in human history.

Sixteen percent of illegals come across the Canadian border, do we need a wall there also?
I think your number is horse shit.

Then what is the number, and aren't Canadians number one in over-staying their Visa?

Only when they drive their RV's down to Az. or Vegas in the wintertime............:laugh:.

I think your number is horse shit.

Then what is the number, and aren't Canadians number one in over-staying their Visa?
Take 30 million and multiply it by 16% and then defend that number.

They could just guard their side of the border.
It is not their responsibility to protect the US. A nation as strong and wealthy as the US should be able to protect their own boarders. If we spent half as much money protecting our boarders as we spend protecting other nations we wouldn't be trying to extort money out of Mexico to protect our country.

Forum List

Back