Mexico offers to help Texass

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
This came up in another thread so ...

Analysis | Mexico saved American lives after Katrina. Will Trump accept its aid after Harvey?

Tillerson, not Trump, has thanked Mexico for its offer of help to Hurricane Harvey victims

Donald Trump still hasn't responded to Mexico's offer of help for Harvey victims

We all live on the same planet. We're neighbors with Mexico - who has done nothing to harm us. they have helped us before and how have offered to help again.

Tillerson said thanks but from pinno trump - silence.

If Mexico needed help, the US should certainly help them. Should pino trump accept?

Canada offered to help also, which is a good change of pace rather than just taking American jobs through government agencies and interference.

Harvey put a big dent in one of Mexico's most lucrative exports, drugs and organized crime, so naturally they're anxious to help. Note they didn't offer to come and rescue their citizens and take them back home to safety. What specific entities did they donate to, exactly? They also need to step up their PR image here and aid those who oppose the wall and the consequences of that on increasing the costs of their assorted criminal enterprises as well.

This came up in another thread so ...

Analysis | Mexico saved American lives after Katrina. Will Trump accept its aid after Harvey?

Tillerson, not Trump, has thanked Mexico for its offer of help to Hurricane Harvey victims

Donald Trump still hasn't responded to Mexico's offer of help for Harvey victims

We all live on the same planet. We're neighbors with Mexico - who has done nothing to harm us. they have helped us before and how have offered to help again.

Tillerson said thanks but from pinno trump - silence.

If Mexico needed help, the US should certainly help them. Should pino trump accept?

Prince William and Harry gave a million dollars.. I love those guys.

Harvey put a big dent in one of Mexico's most lucrative exports, drugs and organized crime, so naturally they're anxious to help. Note they didn't offer to come and rescue their citizens and take them back home to safety. What specific entities did they donate to, exactly? They also need to step up their PR image here and aid those who oppose the wall and the consequences of that on increasing the costs of their assorted criminal enterprises as well.

Not true at all.

But, wouldn't it be nice if that's all it took to stop Americans' supporting organized crime, drug cartels and buying drugs from Mexico?

"What specific entities did they donate to, exactly?"

Read the links.

I happen to notice the spelling of Texas in the title of this thread.

Just shows how you really feel about your fellow American's who live in the south. ..... :cool:

".. fellow Americans who live in the south.."

Not "in the south".
In Texass.

The very same Texass that successfully lobbied pino trump to end flood and industrial regulations that could have protected many of those people. And of course, don't forget Cornyn and Cruz who lied about natural disasters in other parts of the country. Try to remember that these politicians did not act in the best interests of their constituents.

Be that as it may, the question at hand is whether the US should accept Mexico's very gracious offer of help.

Keep in mind that, pino trump has spit on innocent people and for only one reason - to get elected.

Needless to say, I believe that, of course we should return the very same grace and dignity of their offer. We are all human beings, we should care for and take care of each other. Why would we not?

An aside, how many more times will Tillerson put up with pino trump openly slapping his face?

Mexico is not wanted here at all, except by lunatic liberals. All they will do is sell more dope and leave more invaders.

Considering the hostility towards Mexico from this regime I think the Mexicans can give themselves a pat on the back.

Has Donny thanked them yet ?

Just a thought,what help has Russia given ?

Not "in the south".
In Texass.
So you ridicule your fellow American's who live in a state that is experiencing a severe natural disaster, and use it to denigrating our president.

You really are a class act. ..... :thup: ... :cool:

Do me a favor, wouldja?

Stop cherry picking my posts and instead, address what I really write.

Thanks ever so much.

Considering the hostility towards Mexico from this regime I think the Mexicans can give themselves a pat on the back.

That I know of, no, pino trump has not responded or even acknowledged their offer.

Russia ... Not likely!

On Planet Tommy, the U.S. wanting to enforce moderate immigration laws that are far more lenient than Mexico's or Canada's is 'hostility'.

Ask Obama, Hillary, and Mark Podesta; they made a few hundred million off of Russian deals, and not as private citizens.

Turns out more than 1/3 of construction workers in southern TX are undocumented. Because of pino trump, they've left texass and gone to other, friendlier areas.

That means there are a lot fewer construction workers to rebuild.

So, one would think that means more jobs for American workers but nope. They don't have the skills and they want a lot more money. The construction companies can't afford them.

On Planet Tommy, the U.S. wanting to enforce moderate immigration laws that are far more lenient than Mexico's or Canada's is 'hostility'.
Rather than build a wall maybe you could stop US drug consumption. That would help Mexico a lot more.

Rather than build a wall maybe you could stop US drug consumption. That would help Mexico a lot more.

Exactly.

Until the US addresses drug consumption, the drug sales won't even slow down.

Turns out more than 1/3 of construction workers in southern TX are undocumented. Because of pino trump, they've left texass and gone to other, friendlier areas.

That means there are a lot fewer construction workers to rebuild.

So, one would think that means more jobs for American workers but nope. They don't have the skills and they want a lot more money. The construction companies can't afford them.
I see that you offer no proof of yet another nebulous "I hate Trump" post. The market will adapt, it always does. People can learn those jobs if they don't already know them, unless you think uneducated peasants from Mexico are smarter than the average American worker, which they are not! C'mon, how many American workers are stupid enough to pile into the back of a Tractor trailer in August and suffocate in a walmart parking lot?

Forum List

Back