mexicans are people too

Why do right wingers create problems and then blame the Poor?
Some on the right such as the chamber of commerce and the GOP politicians they purchase are part of the problem

but so are bleeding hear liberals who just cant say no to brown people that they think will vote democrat
What is your free market capitalism solution?

I have lived around Mexicans my entire adult life. I have an entire Mexican wing of my own family. For the most part they are the thieves, murderers, rapists and drug dealers that we were warned about. Both rapists of people and animals.
Christ where the hell do you live? Maybe you should think about moving. If you are surrounded by thieves murderers and rapist.

I have lived around Mexicans my entire adult life. I have an entire Mexican wing of my own family. For the most part they are the thieves, murderers, rapists and drug dealers that we were warned about. Both rapists of people and animals.
In that case, I'll stick with the Cubans and Colombians.
Cubans aren't so bad. Colombians are vicious. That's why they make such stellar gang bangers.
jesus christ ok, how about you take a break from the internet and go back to complaining about masks. clearly you're getting cranky because you've been up for too long watching the weather channel
God knows that channel has made me cranky. That channel has a tendency to change my freaking plans alot!

Every one? The ones who were not involved in the drunken driving incident?
Yes every illegal alien should be deported

Even better, they should be prevented from entering the country illegally. Does that mean everyone from Mexico is guilty of every drunk driving incident?
Whether illegal aliens have committed other crimes in the USA is irreverent. They are unlawfully and illegally in the USA and must be detained and deported. It does not matter where they come from,Mexico , asian countries or Europe.A single crime committed in the USA by an illegal alien is one crime too many because they should not be in the USA in the first place.

Even better, they should be prevented from entering the country illegally. Does that mean everyone from Mexico is guilty of every drunk driving incident?
Whether illegal aliens have committed other crimes in the USA is irreverent. They are unlawfully and illegally in the USA and must be detained and deported. It does not matter where they come from,Mexico , asian countries or Europe.A single crime committed in the USA by an illegal alien is one crime too many because they should not be in the USA in the first place.

You seem to want to answer for him, but you are not addressing the question. Don't waste time rehashing points not in dispute.

This is what we need:

48013640148_3e411e3d6d_c.jpg

Does that mean everyone from Mexico is guilty of every drunk driving incident?
Dont try to play the race card with me

most of the illegals in this country are from mexico and central America

and that's must how it is

What happened to drunk drivers?
I cant do much about legal residents who drive drunk except arrest them

But illegal aliens should not be in this country

when they drive drunk and kill someone thats a crime that can be avoided

Forum List

Back