mexicans are people too

Even better, they should be prevented from entering the country illegally. Does that mean everyone from Mexico is guilty of every drunk driving incident?
preventing them from getting in was part of the plan for the wall

as for the rest, if mexicans are here illegally they are not entitled to the benefit of the doubt

So, you're not interested in any kind of rational discourse? Got it.
So far you have not offered any

i made my position on illegal aliens clear and you have said nothing to prove me wrong
If seems that the Mexicans are returning to the land which belonged to them some time ago. It is a sort of natural process. The tide is hardly can be reversed.

If seems that the Mexicans are returning to the land which belonged to them some time ago. It is a sort of natural process. The tide is hardly can be reversed.
What nonsense

America belongs to American citizens not foreigners

i think the fact that trump is blaming mexicans for all of the country's problems is kinda messed up. reminds me of hitler. pretty bad guy all around, but that's a thing that bugs me.

No problem with legal immigrants, I have a problem with those that believe they have a right to be here illegally. Trump didn’t blame Mexicans, he blame illegal immigrants.

What nonsense

America belongs to American citizens not foreigners
Yes, and basically it doesn't matter who the land belonged to in the past. There are contemporary boundaries.

But this fact doesn't stop the Mexicans from settling in the US territory. And pretty soon they can be the majority in some states.

But this fact doesn't stop the Mexicans from settling in the US territory. And pretty soon they can be the majority in some states.
liberals do not want to control immigration because of their totally irrational guilt complex

in their world America deserves to be a 2nd class nation

liberals do not want to control immigration because of their totally irrational guilt complex

Liberals want a solution to our illegal problem and our illegal underclass; there is no immigration clause in our federal Constitution. Why do right wingers create problems and then blame the Poor?

Well, liberals or greedy employers or one can choose someone else to blame. But they are now a significant part of the American economy and you cant just get rid of them. And they will be a growing political force and you will have to find a way how to deal with them in this regard.

Well, liberals or greedy employers or one can choose someone else to blame. But they are now a significant part of the American economy and you cant just get rid of them. And they will be a growing political force and you will have to find a way how to deal with them in this regard.
Our Constitution is clear.

Legalize them all?

Legalize them all?
How will that solve the problem? Our Constitution is clear.

Legalize them all?
How will that solve the problem? Our Constitution is clear.
Frankly, I can say nothing in this regard (about the Constitution).

Why do right wingers create problems and then blame the Poor?
Some on the right such as the chamber of commerce and the GOP politicians they purchase are part of the problem

but so are bleeding hear liberals who just cant say no to brown people that they think will vote democrat

Forum List

Back