mexicans are people too

Sovereign countries do have laws and those laws must be respected.
Tell that to the Empty Suits in the District of Criminals who don't recognize sovereignty anywhere, especially at home- never mind abroad-

i think the fact that trump is blaming mexicans for all of the country's problems is kinda messed up. reminds me of hitler. pretty bad guy all around, but that's a thing that bugs me.

Mexicans are fucking Mexicans, not US citizens. Fuck 'em when they illegally come to this country to import their poverty and crime.

Democrats thrive on poverty and crime.

Mexicans are welcome in the USA as long as they immigrate legally
The pursuit of Happiness doesn't have borders- or caveats of whom has to be pleased by whom-
Show us the express clause over Immigration in our federal Constitution. We should have no illegal problem nor any illegal underclass.
The Congress of the USA has passed laws that establishes how foreigners can immigrate to the USA. The USA like all the countries in the world have immigration laws. It is not immoral or racist to enforce immigration laws. The USA must determine how many immigrants can be allowed into our country and who is allowed to immigrate to the USA.We cannot allow thiefs, people who commit sexual crimes and the like,to immigrate to the USA. The USA cannot allow people who cannot support themselves to immigrate to the USA either.

Mexicans are welcome in the USA as long as they immigrate legally
The pursuit of Happiness doesn't have borders- or caveats of whom has to be pleased by whom-
Show us the express clause over Immigration in our federal Constitution. We should have no illegal problem nor any illegal underclass.
The Congress of the USA has passed laws that establishes how foreigners can immigrate to the USA. The USA like all the countries in the world have immigration laws. It is not immoral or racist to enforce immigration laws. The USA must determine how many immigrants can be allowed into our country and who is allowed to immigrate to the USA.We cannot allow thiefs, people who commit sexual crimes and the like,to immigrate to the USA. The USA cannot allow people who cannot support themselves to immigrate to the USA either.
There is no immigration clause in our federal Constitution, why do we have an illegal problem and an illegal underclass on a longitudinal basis?

i think the fact that trump is blaming mexicans for all of the country's problems is kinda messed up. reminds me of hitler. pretty bad guy all around, but that's a thing that bugs me.

I think pretending it's not a problem because it makes you feel queasy is pathetic

i think the fact that trump is blaming mexicans for all of the country's problems is kinda messed up.
Thats a gross oversimplification

more mexicans are here illegally than any other group so they get more attention

But no one is blaming them exclusively except when they get drunk and kill someone on the highway

Rule of thumb, Republicans: If you aren't being called 'racist' by the New York Times, you're losing

But no one is blaming them exclusively except when they get drunk and kill someone on the highway

???

When someone is killed on the highway it makes sense to blame them exclusively?

???

I’m thinking of the many mexican illegal aliens who get drunk and kill someone then run back to mexico

when that happens, as it often does, I dont blame the irish or the chinese who are here illegally

Last edited:
I’m thinking of the many mexican illegal aliens who get drunk and kill someone then run back to mexico

when that happens as it often does I dont blame the irish or the chinese who are here illegally

Instead you blame every living Mexican person on earth?

Forum List

Back