META (Facebook) Banning Conservatives over their opinions.....

Sure it matters: they still own you and can and do trace you all over the Internet if you are still in their system.

I hate datamining.
People empowered have the ability to destroy others. That is local also and does not have to be Prog. Unfortunately, millions of people screwed over by those empowered in police and corrections fiefdoms as an example are powerless but remember. Fiefdoms using the connection to internet and social media can destroy. A couple of decades ago it was not that bad and localized with people destroyed. But now it is national and globalized. Those who were arrogant back then will see their families destroyed in due time.

While I certainly understand why it's wrong to only censor one side, the fact still stands Facebook is a private company that doesn't charge for its service so they can block anyone they want to. You are not forced to join or use facebook for anything, so that means it's up to them who they want on their platform.

Just like if you started a facebook equivalent and didn't want liberals on there, you could ban all of them if you want. It's your right. You own it.
I do have a business that caters to the equivalent of liberals - about 95% of my clients see themselves that way, and I overcharge them by about 400%. I am famous for what I do and my product carries a certain status. No one complains about my prices.

Plus, if a client makes it known that he or she is actually conservative, I give them deep discounts.

Just fighting the good fight.

Here is the thing and that is no one is stopping the Conservative Right from creating their own Social Media Platform.

So why not do that?
Because your premise is a lie. Google and META own the platforms and servers. Parlor is a perfect example of this. They start up and are doing a booming business and META, APPLE, and Google shut donw thier servers to protect their own. They are acting as one and must be broken up.

I do have a business that caters to the equivalent of liberals - about 95% of my clients see themselves that way, and I overcharge them by about 400%. I am famous for what I do and my product carries a certain status. No one complains about my prices.

Plus, if a client makes it known that he or she is actually conservative, I give them deep discounts.

Love your new avatar.

Here is the thing and that is no one is stopping the Conservative Right from creating their own Social Media Platform.

So why not do that?
Because bitching to the government to use its authoritarian powers to take them over requires zero work, zero innovation, zero creativity and zero tenacity. All things you need to make something new and useful.

There is the small government right for you, whine about government and then immediately demand they take over entire sectors.

Go post your filth on the unTruthsocial app. God I hate crybabies. Facebook has the lowest level of scrutiny possible and you morons still complain.

It’s a private business on the internet. The internet is free. Their space on it isn’t.

More like thread fail. Wouldn't it be nice if we could all walk around and point at private property and say you know what, that should belong to the commons. 😂
Most people today, regardless of nominal political affiliation, simply see government as a tool to get your way. To punish your enemies and reward your friends.

More like thread fail. Wouldn't it be nice if we could all walk around and point at private property and say you know what, that should belong to the commons. 😂
I get so turned on when liberals embrace totalitarian fascism and crap on the Constitution. :)

Go post your filth on the unTruthsocial app. God I hate crybabies. Facebook has the lowest level of scrutiny possible and you morons still complain.

It’s a private business on the internet. The internet is free. Their space on it isn’t.
Yes.

Yes!

YES!!

Free speech SHOULD be regulated by fascists!!!!!!!!

I need a cigarette...

FB is colluding with government to censor speech they don't want out in the public. That's illegal.

1660997727854.png

I get so turned on when liberals embrace totalitarian fascism and crap on the Constitution. :)
Fascism is when the government can force you, as a private entity, to associate with shitbags against your own desires. As usual, you fucktards have it ass backwards.

It is good you can admit that those whining about FB and wanting the Govt to intervene are liberals.

Fascism is when the government can force you, as a private entity, to associate with shitbags against your own desires. As usual, you fucktards have it ass backwards.
Holy crap. :eek:

If liberal ignorance didn't turn me on so much...

But yeah - the government colluding with Facebook to censor speech, and the presence of numerous *ex*-CIA operatives at the highest levels of content control there?

The very definition of fascism.

It is good you can admit that those whining about FB and wanting the Govt to intervene are liberals.
Well duh!

They censor the left, they censor the right, and the Overton window becomes so tiny that nobody can see or speak through it.

Forum List

Back