META (Facebook) Banning Conservatives over their opinions.....

ITs called the freedom to associate with those with like opinions. You all don't like our opinions. We have the right to be there as well, so your answer is not to debate them but to silence them... Why is that? Are your positions so weak that you cannot defend them?

While I certainly understand why it's wrong to only censor one side, the fact still stands Facebook is a private company that doesn't charge for its service so they can block anyone they want to. You are not forced to join or use facebook for anything, so that means it's up to them who they want on their platform.

Just like if you started a facebook equivalent and didn't want liberals on there, you could ban all of them if you want. It's your right. You own it.

Last edited:
You try to actually close out your account and see how long that takes you ---- you may be surprised.

Still, I know what you mean. That happened to me on eBay --- I stopped buying and several months later logged in to find a record of a whole lotta cheating and stealing going on and ever more frantic messages from eBay and finally they closed me down by inactivating the password.

That's when I learned that a password does need to be a little harder than firstname-eBay. When firstname is also my email.
It is theirs to close or leave open. What does closing the account matter? That is not relevant.

NO! Again, your conflating equal treatment with statism.
No, you are covering up your statism with worthless platitudes of equality. You know, JUST LIKE THE DEMOCRATS CLAIM ALL THE TIME.

The profoundly sad thing about it is that you do not even realize you sound exactly like the other side every time they push government control in the name of equality.

While I certainly understand why it's wrong to only censor one side, the fact still stands Facebook is a private company that doesn't charge for its service so they can block anyone they want to. You are not forced to join or use facebook for anything, so that means it's up to them who they want on their platform.

Just like if you started a facebook equivalent and didn't want liberals on there, you could ban all of them if you want. It's your right. You own it.
One correction, charging or not is irrelevant. The only thing charging forces them to do is returning those funds if they fail to meet the obligations of the contract (or whatever remedies the contract entails).

Which they really have not done considering the contract itself is pretty vague and gives them all the power.

It is theirs to close or leave open. What does closing the account matter? That is not relevant.
Sure it matters: they still own you and can and do trace you all over the Internet if you are still in their system.

I hate datamining.

Sure it matters: they still own you and can and do trace you all over the Internet if you are still in their system.

I hate datamining.
No, it doesn't. No matter how many times you want to assert that you have any rights over that account, you do not. Period.

They do not 'own' you. They own the information YOU WILLINGLY GAVE THEM UNDER THE CONTRACT THAT STATES EXPLICITLY THAT THEY OWN IT.

You being willfully ignorant of that reality does not relieve you of that voluntary exchange. The height of nanny state governance right there, I refused to understand what I was doing even though they showed it to me in writing and it is common knowledge so daddy government needs to protect me.

Ummmm. No, MySpace never controlled speech like Fuckface is doing right now.

They were the big monopoly that nobody would ever be able to replace.

If you do not like FB, then do not use it.

It is really just as simple as that.

NO! Again, your conflating equal treatment with statism.
No, you're conflating equal rights with forcing other people to treat you the way you want to be treated.

It's the standard liberal campaign these days. You want to replace equal rights with "social equity", meaning, instead of protecting our freedom to live as we wish, the government goes around trying to make sure everyone has equal power in society. It's all just an excuse for authoritarian government.

Last edited:
No, it doesn't. No matter how many times you want to assert that you have any rights over that account, you do not. Period.

They do not 'own' you. They own the information YOU WILLINGLY GAVE THEM UNDER THE CONTRACT THAT STATES EXPLICITLY THAT THEY OWN IT.

You being willfully ignorant of that reality does not relieve you of that voluntary exchange. The height of nanny state governance right there, I refused to understand what I was doing even though they showed it to me in writing and it is common knowledge so daddy government needs to protect me.
Well, I got out of any "contract" that says they own me and can follow me all over the Internet. I got out, you didn't, what is your problem? I don't care if you don't care if they follow you all over the Internet and make money off you. But I stopped it.

Took weeks, though. A vile company, Facebook, in my opinion. My daughter-in-law has had endless trouble with them about being in "Facebook jail" and all sorts of punitive behavior. She is sort of a pistol, but darn. They have no concept of free speech.

Well, I got out of any "contract" that says they own me and can follow me all over the Internet. I got out, you didn't, what is your problem?
No, you did not. they still own the data you gave them, EXACTLY like me though I did not give them any actual data.

And they did not 'follow you around on the internet.' But you already stated you left your reason at the door so I do not expect you to acknowledge reality.

But you already stated you left your reason at the door so I do not expect you to acknowledge reality.
NO I did not! Where did I say such a thing as that?? Don't put fake words in my mouth, please.

I said and say I AM A TRUMP CULTIST, proud and happy to DRINK THE KOOL AID as a CULTIST, cultist, TRUMP CULTIST!

I hope I have made myself clear? Trump? Cultist? Hope so.

It looks like Mark Zuckerberg has ordered his troops to remove any conservative who is making their opinion heard and are getting the word out well.

A group of some 18 Wyoming conservatives, who were exposing the Cheney lies and were being successful at getting the word out about her denial of due process and support of red flag laws which deny due process have been banned from face book. Facebook took actions based on their "community standards" but then failed to state why they banned these people. Funny how they still allow Death to America from many here.

In my case, we had just begun to go after the 87,000 IRS agents that are most certainly Bidens Secret Police. The Posse Comitatus Act stops the government from using military troops against the people. As IRS agents they are free to go after the people. They have bought millions of dollars in ammunition and weapons and there recent job posting mentioned using deadly force against We the People..

I posted this on Facebook:
View attachment 684563
META has now banned 18 conservatives in our group for comments like this. We were successful in helping stop Liz Cheney's re-election and now we set our sights on Democrats as a whole. Because they do not like the linkage to a fascist organization and how they were set up in the 1930's by another dictator, they are banning people who see these fascists for what they are. Face Book is now protecting fascism in the US.

We live in perilous times and we as Good Men and Women must stand up or we will lose our freedoms forever. Facebook is giving democrats donations in kind for active censorship of opposing views.

Feel free to post your experiences with Facebook or as I call them FASCISTBOOK. They are hard and fast removing any content damaging to democrat politicians.
For the love of Thor, why are people still using that government-controlled fake-private social media "platform"?

Turn it off. Burn it to the ground. It's a piece of shit.

No, it is NOT simple as that. There is nowhere else to go. As I said MeWe, Parler and other startups never gained momentum.

If enough of you people go to them, they will gain momentum, that is the way it works.

You have no god given right to be on FB and they have no obligation to let you on.

Forum List

Back