Message to Biden, Im not going through an "incredible transition"

You will transition from an individual living in a first world country to a minion trying to survive in a democrat party created hell hole or into the gulag you will go....
The drop in caliber is apparent everywhere you go. I just got home from the mall, where I stopped at the eatery.

First, half the places were closed. I went up to the Japanese type place for chicken terriyaki, and the guy told me he just got to work and it will be another 20 minutes until he’s ready. (This was at 12:10 p.m., on a weekday.)

I was hungry and went to the next place. I ordered off their sign, and….nope, they were out of that. Picked my second option, and nope….out of that too. Finally, I asked what they do have, and she gave me a few choices, but again, she said they’re not ready yet, and come back in 15 minutes, which I did.

These types of problems are due to the the poor work ethic now sweeping the country, where people don’t want to work because the welfare benefits are so great. Clamp down on that, get people back to work, and this will start to feel like America again.

P.S. Make quick stop at the grocery store for packaged, sliced roast beef. They were OUT. First time I’ve ever seen that in my life.

Last edited:
US Oil Drilling Rig Count is at a current level of 728, up from 453 one year ago. This is a 61% increase from one year ago!

We will set many new US Oil Production Records under Biden!

Russian oil is mostly in frozen Siberia where it has now frozen solid sitting in pipelines & wellheads since it's hot flow was halted by trade embargoes. The burst wells will have to be re-drilled & new pipeline laid, but the drilling companies have pulled out back to the USA. LOL!!!

Russia, China, India, Africa & Mid-East are all screwed!
1 Billion of them will die next year.
Trump's highest rig count was only 557. Biden is whipping his ass at 728 to date. Obama holding record at 1609 in 2014.

Great 666 Reset gotta Great 666 Reset.

Am

I

Right?

Wait until they destroy your 401Ks and you can't retire, and your savings will be worth nothing, and they force you in to the Global Currency System they are setting up, and if you don't participate, you lose all your money, your retirement, possibly your home, vehicles, everything they can grab.

Do you think they were kidding when they said, "You'll own nothing and be happy!"

A little resistance and some luck in the next couple of elections is the only way to delay it.

Remember it used to be Agenda 21 before Trump threw a monkey wrench into their plans and became the biggest cock block in history.

Now it is Agenda 2030.

With luck we can tell those SOBs to F off until 2040.
We cannot allow them to cheat via mail-in ballot harvesting again. The very survival of our country depends on it.

I'm bleeding major amounts of cash 2 to 3 times a week at the pump.

There is NOTHING transitional about spending more on fuel than my fucking house payment you disconnected buffoon.
The Green Energy Goons pulling Biden's strings won't be happy until charging stations are sucking down 50% of the power grid.

I remember when gas prices jumped up to 1.89 when shrub was running the country and there was a liberal rag reporter behind every pump harassing truck drivers, pedestrians, motorists, just couldnt get enough of the high prices. Now, when an installed lib invalid is running the show.......................just silence and such utterances as go buy a bus ticket, go buy at 70,000 dollar EV that is very destructive, etc.

Maybe you should read your Bible because the fun is about to start soon, and you will be right in the middle of it wishing you would have listened to people with wisdom and a clear mind.
Should I start with Revelations? And when is the Rapture going to occur? I want to max out my credit cards beforehand.

Im not a fan of michael moore but he did a documentary, planet of the humans, in which he told the truth about how these green energies are being backed up conventionals, natural gas, coal, hydrocarbons, and that we're doing double the harm to ecology by engaging in this fake fantasy.

Should I start with Revelations? And when is the Rapture going to occur? I want to max out my credit cards beforehand.
You won't be part of The Rapture. You definitely will be left behind.

And your credit card debt will simply be transferred to the cool 666 chip you get implanted into you just so you can buy jelly doughnuts at the wave of your hand.

It only is going to cost you your soul....but then again, you may have already sold it.

You can whistle past the graveyard all you want, and mock people who aren’t staying silent as the enemies force this “transition” on us, but I’m Jewish and don’t subscribe to what the Rapture says, and still see the writing on the wall.

Biden et al is doing EVERYTHING the opposite of what is required for a successful productive country: flood the nation with illegals who can’t support thenselves honestly, enable criminals, print money to drive inflation, discourage work by handing out other people’s money, and the latest…..try to get a censorship board going to silence people who expose all this.

If you voted for Biden, you were a gullible fool; if you still think he was preferable to Trump, you‘re either an idiot or a enemy.

We don't all live in a place where busses run and don't all live close enough to things for a bicycle to be practical. That aside, gas prices cause everything to go up including the food that you bicycle to pick up.
he's just a demofk puppet without any soul. He's demonstrating it quite well in here.

You can whistle past the graveyard all you want, and mock people who aren’t staying silent as the enemies force this “transition” on us, but I’m Jewish and don’t subscribe to what the Rapture says, and still see the writing on the wall.

Biden et al is doing EVERYTHING the opposite of what is required for a successful productive country: flood the nation with illegals who can’t support thenselves honestly, enable criminals, print money to drive inflation, discourage work by handing out other people’s money, and the latest…..try to get a censorship board going to silence people who expose all this.

If you voted for Biden, you were a gullible fool; if you still think he was preferable to Trump, you‘re either an idiot or a enemy.
it's clear what the steal was about. they implemented on day one. they want you dependent on them. PERIOD.

Forum List

Back