Mesa AZ PIG COP MURDER: Daniel Shaver seen crawling, begging in disturbing video as MURDERED!

A rational non-threatening person complies.

A drunk person will tip over a cow, jump off bar tables, try to sing and a whole host of irrational behaviors. In fact, the only thing you can count on with a drunk is they won't be rational.

Military personnel are trained to shoot when they see a weapon. Not when they think there might be a weapon. Perhaps training and policy needs to be revisited. Video can be misleading, but that looked like murder to me.
Training is the key. The more training the less likely there will be an accidental shooting, in my opinion. But I will be damn if I am going to watch a video and convince myself I know what was running through a police officer's head. Perception is Reality.

I agree you have to accept the jury has more information than we do. However, key evidence can be thrown out by good lawyers too. Also, police officers are usually given the benefit of the doubt.
That's the problem, we don't know what was presented nor what was thrown out. All we see is one piece of the puzzle. If we are going to completely abandon the jury system then what in the hell are we going to replace it with? ONE person deciding, no thanks. An internet discussion board deciding? No thanks.

If he wanted to shoot the guy why did he wait so long? Just shoot him when he comes around the corner and be done with it. Why play this crawling game first?

That cop was on a power trip.

I didn't watch it all the way through and won't. I know what happens.

As damning as that video appears, I trust the jury system.

Then you're a fool.

The same jury system that found Kate Steinle's murderer not guilty.

They see every piece of evidence. They hear testimony. Then they decide.
No, they see carefully-selected pieces of evidence, especially when a prosecutor torpedoes his own case to protect a bent cop.
And yet people find them guilty by seeing only a video. The prosecutor's job is to present the evidence that proves guilt.
Which is why it is so easy for a prosecutor to deliberately tank a case.

If someone tells you "Do not put your hands down for any reason or I will shoot you" and you put your hand down toward your waist, and you get shot, my sympathy button fails to be pushed.

You saw the video. The guy was so scared till he was shaking and begging. Pulling up his pants was just an unthinking reaction.

A time like that is not a time to "unthink".

He was too scared to think clearly. You can't see that in the video?
He doesn't care. He is a badge bunny...no act by a coip is over the line, no matter how egregious. The cop could have emptied ten magazines into the dude on full-auto, and he would fall over himself defending it.

No, what I see is a moron who can't follow directions he's given. He was told to keep his hands up and moments later he put them down. He's an idiot.

If you can't think clearly when an AR-15 is pointed at you then I don't know when you can.
Terrified people do not think straight.

Then you're a fool.

No, they see carefully-selected pieces of evidence, especially when a prosecutor torpedoes his own case to protect a bent cop.
And yet people find them guilty by seeing only a video. The prosecutor's job is to present the evidence that proves guilt.
What would be his motive? Losing cases isn't exactly a resume builder.

A drunk person will tip over a cow, jump off bar tables, try to sing and a whole host of irrational behaviors. In fact, the only thing you can count on with a drunk is they won't be rational.
My most recent encounter with drunk people involved two guys who decided to start fucking YODELING at 1am.:hellno:
At least they were not mean drunks. Were they any kind of perceived threat?

I'm sure Republicans are just thrilled.

To murder another unarmed black is bad enough, but to make him crawl and beg first? Really?

No, what I see is a moron who can't follow directions he's given. He was told to keep his hands up and moments later he put them down. He's an idiot.

If you can't think clearly when an AR-15 is pointed at you then I don't know when you can.
Correct, they may even pull a gun.

Then you're a fool.

What would be his motive? Losing cases isn't exactly a resume builder.

Possibly not wanting to risk tainting every case the murderer worked on. Possibly simply wanting to not piss off the local cops.

My most recent encounter with drunk people involved two guys who decided to start fucking YODELING at 1am.:hellno:
At least they were not mean drunks. Were they any kind of perceived threat?

Only to a good night's sleep. Seriously...how DRUNK do you have to be to decide to have a yodeling contest at 1am?!

The PIG could see the hand come back clearly empty when he murdered the person, so to belong to the Blue Murder Trophy Killing Crew. The Murdering PIG asshole scumbag gets hours and hours of training. So to deal with this, where he's got clearly the Yuge Kill Shoot drop on him. The dead had no history of wanting to die. The Pig is a Yuge COWARD, a 100% American Terrorist of the general public.

The officer is a HERO, who greatly improved the American gene pool and average IQ by removing thst waste of flesh and oxygen from it.

Wonder if you will say that when the shooting frenzy happens to your loved one which can happen even when pulled over. ............and has happened.

Correct, they may even pull a gun.
Just stop...you are a badge bunny. NOTHING a cop does is over the line for you.

The PIG could see the hand come back clearly empty when he murdered the person, so to belong to the Blue Murder Trophy Killing Crew. The Murdering PIG asshole scumbag gets hours and hours of training. So to deal with this, where he's got clearly the Yuge Kill Shoot drop on him. The dead had no history of wanting to die. The Pig is a Yuge COWARD, a 100% American Terrorist of the general public.

The officer is a HERO, who greatly improved the American gene pool and average IQ by removing thst waste of flesh and oxygen from it.

Wonder if you will say that when the shooting frenzy happens to your loved one which can happen even when pulled over. ............and has happened.
He has no loved ones.

Forum List

Back