Mesa Police shooting: Daniel Shaver seen crawling, begging in disturbing video...officer walks?!

How is there any court in the land that would allow this cop to walk away free?

He is asking a guy to levitate to him on the ground, the guy is in tears begging for his life, clearly not a threat, with his hands being unable to allow him to crawl. I recall when this first happened it was posted on here and there was no way I believed this cop would get off after seeing the horrific video.

This case should have been taken up by the FBI, if they can do so. I've seen more comments such as "this is why I will never visit the United States" on social media to this particular case than any other I've seen. Whether youtube, twitter or elsewhere. It's the type of action that harms a nation, as our creepy covert police do to Canada reputation.

Officers who engage in this type of activity create an environment of fear and distrust. They in fact, make the job for good, intelligent cops more difficult.

mesa2.jpg

Mesa Police shooting: Daniel Shaver seen crawling, begging in disturbing video​

MESA -- Police in Mesa, Arizona released disturbing body camera video on Thursday hours after a former officer was acquitted of a murder charge in the fatal shooting of an unarmed man.

The verdict cleared Philip Brailsford, 27, of criminal liability in the 2016 death of Daniel Shaver, of Granbury, Texas. He was also found not guilty of reckless manslaughter, reports CBS Phoenix affiliate KPHO-TV.

The shooting occurred at a hotel in the Phoenix suburb where officers responded to a report of someone pointing a gun out of a window. The video, obtained by KPHO, shows Brailsford pointing a gun at Shaver as Shaver lies on the ground, holds his hands in the air, cries and begs the officer not to shoot.
I have seen the video. A man crawling on his knees begging for his life shot by a stupid cop three times with an AR-15. It looks like stupid is the best defence for murder. Just ask Alex.

Forum List

Back