Meryl Streep attacks Trump for mocking the disabled at Golden Globes, Trump responds on twitter

"Hillary will win by a landslide"
39c3493b58d7445dc6a45d9ad709674a.jpg
Collect your stain flag.

Hollywood forgets they are entertainers for the blue collar American worker. They don't put food on our table, a roof over our head, or clothes on our back. WE do that for them. It would be great if these elite narcissists would realize that and stop using their fame as a platform to tell the American people how to think or feel.
Yeah sure and Trump is a simple man of simple dreams a Blue collar Billionaire champion of the working Class from Mar A Lago West Palm Beach

Left wing celebrities believing in their own importance are now hurtling themselves to not just be despised but now loathed.

Left wing celebrities believing in their own importance are now hurtling themselves to not just be despised but now loathed.
Forget Left wing celebrities Trump himself thinks it is important enough to respond to ...he is a true Man Baby...he is like a Teenage girl who has had something bad said to her on line and has emotional meltdowns on the Internet

I didn't suffer through this rambling drug-addled rant from another preening over-privileged celebrity nitwit, but I'd like to point out that Trump never mocked a reporter for being disabled.

The stains will continue to lie, with no regard for how stupid it makes them look.

She wasn't lying, but she was six months too late. It wasn't an appropriate time or place for sharing that sentiment. What earthly good does it do now to keep worrying that old bone? We know the guy, personally, is an asshole, but he never tried to hide it from us, and the American people elected him anyway. This kind of rant only enforces political division that we need to move beyond in order to get some work done.
Streep is not 'overrated' in the least, imo, although I knew that is exactly the word Trump would use to slap back at her. She is off on her timing with this one, though.

I didn't suffer through this rambling drug-addled rant from another preening over-privileged celebrity nitwit, but I'd like to point out that Trump never mocked a reporter for being disabled.

Another delusional trump bootlicker.
I guess the video was hard for you to follow given your IQ. Can you stop kissing Hillary's ass long enough to look at the facts?

don't they know how arrogant and aloof they look? yea Mel's listening and sooooo interested! yea right...he's probably thinking about what pizza he's gonna eat after the show!

C1uvBRwXAAEgGhg.jpg
No Mel's got that look us seniors get when the mic isn't QUITE loud enough.

Hollywood forgets they are entertainers for the blue collar American worker. They don't put food on our table, a roof over our head, or clothes on our back. WE do that for them. It would be great if these elite narcissists would realize that and stop using their fame as a platform to tell the American people how to think or feel.
Neither will a Trump presidency. Trump will not put food on our table, a roof over our head, or clothes on our back.

Which candidate called:

• Blacks. "Super predators" who must be "brought to heel"
  • Hispanic. "Needy"
  • Half the country. "Deplorables"
  • Bernie supporters. "Basement dwellers"

Forget Left wing celebrities Trump himself thinks it is important enough to respond to ...he is a true Man Baby...he is like a Teenage girl who has had something bad said to her on line and has emotional meltdowns on the Internet
He may be all that, but he's also the next President

Trump mocking a reporter is a hoax I don't care if there are video and audio recording of Man baby disgracing himself mocking the reporter ...stupid mother trucking Trump supporters

Climate warming is a hoax...same morons

What is even worse for her, is that not only did she make a fool of herself, but its been shown that Trump does this routinely when making fun of know nothing journalists.

Anybody can act and act poorly. Strep is not only a poor actress, but she has never accomplished anything in her life other than getting paid to be fake.

Most of her movies would make real men vomit, or fall asleep.
The Effeminate Lefties Bring Boxes of Tissues to watch a Strep film.

Liberals truly are the epitome of menstruating women trapped in a man's body.

Last edited:
He may be all that, but he's also the next President
Oh, please don't discourage Tyrone. We will really need his jokes.

Another delusional trump bootlicker.
I guess the video was hard for you to follow given your IQ. Can you stop kissing Hillary's ass long enough to look at the facts?

I don't need to watch some bullshit video. Unlike you delusional, partisan bootlickers, there is no doubt in my mind he was mocking that reporter's disability. But, you keep sucking his dick if it makes you feel good.

The stains will continue to lie, with no regard for how stupid it makes them look.

She wasn't lying, but she was six months too late. It wasn't an appropriate time or place for sharing that sentiment. What earthly good does it do now to keep worrying that old bone? We know the guy, personally, is an asshole, but he never tried to hide it from us, and the American people elected him anyway. This kind of rant only enforces political division that we need to move beyond in order to get some work done.
Streep is not 'overrated' in the least, imo, although I knew that is exactly the word Trump would use to slap back at her. She is off on her timing with this one, though.

60b50c0aeaf5b8e56dd183a8b28e5027.jpg

clearly she was stoned!

C1ugMqmWEAAckjH.jpg

I've seen a few Meryl Streep movies and I can't figure out how many dicks she had to suck to get all of those awards. I guess she was just the "IT" girl for several years, because her acting never impressed me. So yes, Trump is right. She is overrated. I just sometimes wish he wouldn't mention those types of things. It only gives the media something to bitch about. Now Meryl Streep will get a few movie deals and appear on "Ellen" for some more Trump bashing episodes.

More of the Drumplethinskin Administration theme.

Forum List

Back