Merkel now in freefall

Lucy

In the U.S. 46% approval rating for the president, is pretty good.
It's frustrating to me that with all that has happened to you with the Muslim refugee invasion, that nearly half of your citizens still approve. I would have expected her approval rating to be about half of that.

I'll take your word for it that this is really a bad approval rating. I hope it continues to drop.
Europeans, including Germans, are afraid of their governments. Look at the censorship in Germany. For instance you cannot say anything about jews without risking imprisonment...etc... Being afraid of the government is ingrained in people's minds... generation after generation after generation for centuries.

This is because of "strong-arm methods" by that "Global Elite" I mentioned, who do you think primarily is in the "Global Elite"?

When Merkel and Co. fall, as is increasingly inevitable, the ENTIRE so-called "German" Constitution that was written by non-Germans of course, the whole thing gets trashed and a PROPER GERMAN Constitution is written by Germans FOR Germans and for NOBODY else.

This is because of "strong-arm methods" by that "Global Elite" I mentioned, who do you think primarily is in the "Global Elite"?

When Merkel and Co. fall, as is increasingly inevitable, the ENTIRE so-called "German" Constitution that was written by non-Germans of course, the whole thing gets trashed and a PROPER GERMAN Constitution is written by Germans FOR Germans and for NOBODY else.
I know exactly who they are. Let's leave it at that. There is data gathering around here too.

What made her so popular?

Have you ever felt betrayed, stabbed in the back? If so, you know this hurts down to your soul....and that it's done by someone who you worshipped and respected so much, you know this then turns into a loathing that can't be described it's that immense.
---
"Betrayal"?
She is the same person(ality) as before. An ethical person.
Also, "2015 Time Person of the Year" for:
"leadership in the Greek debt crisis and European migrant crisis".

image.jpg

Have you ever felt betrayed, stabbed in the back? If so, you know this hurts down to your soul....and that it's done by someone who you worshipped and respected so much, you know this then turns into a loathing that can't be described it's that immense.
---
"Betrayal"?
She is the same person(ality) as before. An ethical person.
Also, "2015 Time Person of the Year" for:
"leadership in the Greek debt crisis and European migrant crisis".

View attachment 62385
:cuckoo:

See here's the thing.

Liber ideology in a leader works GREAT if you have a few elements in place:
- A Western economy flooded with money and backed by the USA and EU
- A demographic of mostly non violent people of similar background
- A foreign superpower military as an ally....enabling you to not have to worry about defense and defense spending
- No mass immigration problems

But....when 1 or more of those 4 things goes away....liberalism falls on its face.

See here's the thing.

- A foreign superpower military as an ally....enabling you to not have to worry about defense and defense spending

But....when 1 or more of those 4 things goes away....liberalism falls on its face.
---
As an ethical LIBERTARIAN, i believe in FREEDOM for ALL, not just the rich and fortunate souls.
Are you Muslim ... in kissing ass to ethnocentric regal authorities?
Wasn't Jesus a Libertarian ... for ALL?

And you must be a fucking idiot who guesses wrong a lot.
I was born in the USA, and my name is not Bruce.
You said your peace moron. Now shut the fuck up and sit down since you cannot contribute anything substantial.

Kick that new world bitch out on her ass.
---
You must be a Trump supporter who sees all his women as "bitches".
Are you a dirty dog?
:)

I see you as a bitch. Don't care if you're a woman or not to make that distinction.
---
I ain't no one's bitch, i think for myself & question "authority" like ...
View attachment 62391
She would make the best GOP pres candidate.
You are totally off topic imbecile.

---
Are you a dirty dog?

I see you as a bitch. Don't care if you're a woman or not to make that distinction.
---
View attachment 62391

When I want to hear you granstand, I'll dig up your future coffin an tell you to gab the fuck away. Til then....

---
Are you a dirty dog?

---
View attachment 62391
You are totally off topic imbecile.
---
Is that the best you can do?
Resorting to your perceived insults?
LOL, you don't win many debates by resorting to that instead of "something substantial", as you pretend you're doing.
:blahblah:

See here's the thing.

---
As an ethical LIBERTARIAN, i believe in FREEDOM for ALL, not just the rich and fortunate souls.
Are you Muslim ... in kissing ass to ethnocentric regal authorities?
Wasn't Jesus a Libertarian ... for ALL?

Guten Morgen und Grüß Gott :smile: Wie geht es dir?

Yes.scars are all im made of.
:(
:huddle:

The intention hour ago was the bed, but Kid B aged 9 months, she has other idea and so, still no bed :crybaby:

Forum List

Back