Merkel now in freefall

Kick that new world bitch out on her ass.
---
You must be a Trump supporter who sees all his women as "bitches".
Are you a dirty dog?
:)
..and you must a fucking idiot from Ukraine who has nothing to do with American domestic affairs.
---
And you must be a fucking idiot who guesses wrong a lot.
I was born in the USA, and my name is not Bruce.

"I was born in the USA"

I thought you were Germanic :eusa_doh:

What made her so popular?

Have you ever felt betrayed, stabbed in the back? If so, you know this hurts down to your soul....and that it's done by someone who you worshipped and respected so much, you know this then turns into a loathing that can't be described it's that immense.

Yes.scars are all im made of.
:(
:huddle:

The intention hour ago was the bed, but Kid B aged 9 months, she has other idea and so, still no bed :crybaby:
Ill hang you.

---
Are you a dirty dog?
..and you must a fucking idiot from Ukraine who has nothing to do with American domestic affairs.
---

"I was born in the USA"

---
Sind sie aus Bayern?
Ich spreche etwas Deutsch und ...
я говорю по-русски как иностранец.

So, what you must understand, Traitor Bitch Merkel, for 10 years, has been very popular - I myself WORSHIPPED this woman, I like many, thought she was very possibly one of the greatest Germanic leaders ever, I would, like many, have gone to wall to defend Angela Merkel....this is big reason, why her criminal actions since October have felt so devastating to many, because it's such an immense betrayal.

For 10 years, Merkel's approval ratings only dropped BELOW 70% one time in 2012, her highest rating was 75% this was in January 2015.

Her approval rating now 46%, some people might think this is high, but for her, this is very bad, in 10 years only ONE TIME dropping below 70%, now 46%, this is Merkel in freefall and it illustrates what we have been saying for several months, politically and personally Merkel is finished, the respect and TRUST has now been destroyed by her actions since October.

View attachment 62365

This is article and the poll. Herr Patzelt is correct.

Germans Are Turning Sour On Angela Merkel

The refugee crisis has apparently done a number on her approval rating.

German Chancellor Angela Merkel, once the adored "mutti," or mother, of her country, is seeing her popularity plummet.

"I don't think there is any question anymore," Werner J. Patzelt, a political analyst at Technical University Dresden, told The Washington Post. "Angela Merkel is really in trouble."

The German leader's approval ratings have fallen to 46 percent -- the lowest they've been since October 2011 -- from a high of 75 percent almost one year ago, according to a new Infratest/Dimap poll.

The reason is not hard to discern: As a refugee crisis engulfed the European continent last year, Merkel opened her country's doors, taking in over 1 million people. While her decision was praised by many abroad, she's now facing a backlash -- driven, in part, by violence in Germany and squabbles with neighboring countries.

Opposition to the influx of migrants and refugees came to a head after some 90 women reported having been robbed, threatened or sexually molested by men who may have been Arab or North African on New Year's Eve in the city of Cologne. Similar attacks were reported in Hamburg and Frankfurt. Over 600 criminal complaints have been filed in relation to those attacks.

After the attacks in Cologne, 60 percent of Germans said they no longer believed their country should accept refugees, up from 46 percent in December, according to a FG Wahlen poll.

Anti-immigrant parties, which campaign on a fervently anti-Merkel platform, seized on the opportunity to gain ground in mid-March elections. The Alternative for Germany, one of the country's leading anti-foreigner parties, may win seats in three state parliaments.

"Mrs. Merkel, is Germany 'colorful and cosmopolitan' enough for you after the wave of crimes and sexual attacks?" asked Frauke Petry, chief of the Alternative for Germany, according to The Associated Press.

Here is rest of article:

Germans Are Turning Sour On Angela Merkel

Edited to sort paragraphs in post.

Can't say I blame them. All it took was over one hundred murdered citizens. Citizens murdered by Muslims. Muslims Merkel let into Germany.

The next election will kick her to the curb if she's dumb enough to run for office again.

What made her so popular?

Have you ever felt betrayed, stabbed in the back? If so, you know this hurts down to your soul....and that it's done by someone who you worshipped and respected so much, you know this then turns into a loathing that can't be described it's that immense.

Yes.scars are all im made of.
:huddle:

The intention hour ago was the bed, but Kid B aged 9 months, she has other idea and so, still no bed :crybaby:

---
Are you a dirty dog?
---

"I was born in the USA"

He is Ukrainian... pretending to be American...

---
Are you a dirty dog?
---

"I was born in the USA"

He is Ukrainian... pretending to be American...
---
And you must be stupid ... pretending to be otherwise.

And you must be stupid ... pretending to be otherwise.
th

Is that your attempt to "contribute anything substantial" (your words)?
LOL.
That was a question you moron, an inquiry about your well being and not an opinion on the subject. I am trying to be nice here you imbecile.

Of course I dont really want to hurt Lucy Hamilton . I'm just going to steal her baby. Everyone will remark on its golden locks and I will be much celebrated.

Oh dear Goose, I wouldn't choose anyone else but you to steal my baby....hey you prepared for like two hours of sleep a night? :popcorn: If so, I'll Fed Ex the baby! :tongue:

Of course I dont really want to hurt Lucy Hamilton . I'm just going to steal her baby. Everyone will remark on its golden locks and I will be much celebrated.
You are mean....
Immitation is the highest form of flattery. I dont want to be mean to Lucy hamilton. I want to BE Lucy Hamiliton.
51F0VNJBY7L.jpg
You cannot be Lucy... you are Goose... remember?

Not only goose

but

Great goose...

great....*sigh*

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back