Merkel now in freefall

The funniest part of this post is you mention Time Magazine like it actually means something...
---
How about Forbes?
That mag's exec staff ranked her as the world's second most powerful person in 2012 and 2015, as well as
the most powerful woman in the world for a record nine (9) times!

Merkel is the longest-serving incumbent head of government in the European Union, and is currently the Senior G7 leader.

As a woman, she has decent empathy for the less fortunate and is leading the #1 "best country in the world" (US News&World Report).

In addition, she is science smart, having a PhD in Physical Chemistry.

No wonder Trump was jealous of her Time award. The POTUS wannabes wish they could come close to her stature in their lifetimes!

You do realize that yoar talking to batshit crazy people, don't you?

He's also not in Europa and he's not Germanic, so, what the fuck does he know about situation? Not much.
---
Are you the Lucy "in the sky of diamonds"? :)
Although i am not German, i have travelled to Germany about a dozen times in the past 25 years. Wonderful country, like Norway, Sweden, and Denmark, among a few others.

I agree the immigration issue is a tough one, but i'm sure Merkel can mitigate the Muslim problem without condemning 99% of the innocent, poor, unfortunate refugees.
The NY's criminal activities were a further wake-up call to take the situation more carefully.

You are foolish person, discussing situation you know nothing about. You get your thoughts from MSM stuff, same MSM that tell people that Obama is great President with successful foreign policy.

Traitor Bitch Merkel will NOT be in office by this June. Then business begins in deporting 99% of filthy savages from beautiful nation and from across beautiful Europa.
---
Do you live in Bavaria? Then yes, you know more of the situation than i do.
However, i have many friends in Bavaria & Hessen too, and they are not as alarmist as you.

Have you ever felt betrayed, stabbed in the back? If so, you know this hurts down to your soul....and that it's done by someone who you worshipped and respected so much, you know this then turns into a loathing that can't be described it's that immense.
---
"Betrayal"?
She is the same person(ality) as before. An ethical person.
Also, "2015 Time Person of the Year" for:
"leadership in the Greek debt crisis and European migrant crisis".

The funniest part of this post is you mention Time Magazine like it actually means something...
---
How about Forbes?
That mag's exec staff ranked her as the world's second most powerful person in 2012 and 2015, as well as

Merkel is the longest-serving incumbent head of government in the European Union, and is currently the Senior G7 leader.

As a woman, she has decent empathy for the less fortunate and is leading the #1 "best country in the world" (US News&World Report).

No wonder Trump was jealous of her Time award. The POTUS wannabes wish they could come close to her stature in their lifetimes!

LOL...You equate intelligence with the wish to destroy western culture.
---
No, you are exaggerating. The immigration issue is not reflective of the ethnic cleansing of Native Americans or other cultural destructions.
Germany is too smart & powerful.

Off to ignore you go....psycho babble aint my thing.

---
How about Forbes?

He's also not in Europa and he's not Germanic, so, what the fuck does he know about situation? Not much.
---
Although i am not German, i have travelled to Germany about a dozen times in the past 25 years. Wonderful country, like Norway, Sweden, and Denmark, among a few others.

I agree the immigration issue is a tough one, but i'm sure Merkel can mitigate the Muslim problem without condemning 99% of the innocent, poor, unfortunate refugees.
The NY's criminal activities were a further wake-up call to take the situation more carefully.

You are foolish person, discussing situation you know nothing about. You get your thoughts from MSM stuff, same MSM that tell people that Obama is great President with successful foreign policy.

Traitor Bitch Merkel will NOT be in office by this June. Then business begins in deporting 99% of filthy savages from beautiful nation and from across beautiful Europa.
---
However, i have many friends in Bavaria & Hessen too, and they are not as alarmist as you.

I am Austrian, Salzburg. Bayern majority of do NOT want these people, CSU and Herr Seehofer is speaking for the majority NOT a minority of Leftists.

---
"Betrayal"?
She is the same person(ality) as before. An ethical person.
Also, "2015 Time Person of the Year" for:
"leadership in the Greek debt crisis and European migrant crisis".

---
How about Forbes?

---
No, you are exaggerating. The immigration issue is not reflective of the ethnic cleansing of Native Americans or other cultural destructions.

I thought it just me who was getting confused by the strange comments, now I notice you also.

---
How about Forbes?

---

I thought it just me who was getting confused by the strange comments, now I notice you also.

I know bullshit when I read it.
He/she cant even get the talking points right.

---
How about Forbes?

---

I know bullshit when I read it.
He/she cant even get the talking points right.

Yes agreed and the saying is:

keep-calm-and-don-t-mess-with-texas-8.png

---

---

I am Austrian, Salzburg. Bayern majority of do NOT want these people, CSU and Herr Seehofer is speaking for the majority NOT a minority of Leftists.
---
No wonder you have an ultra conservative view. Seehofer may represent the majority of CSU, but not the larger CDU. Merkel is not as conservative as you southerners!

BTW, for clarification to most US readers, Merkel is not a Leftist; she's not as conservative as CSU (or Austria), but she's a "conservative" (CDU) vs SPD.
I consider her balanced. :)

---
How about Forbes?

---

---
Why strange? Perhaps my reference to the destruction of Native American cultures by the more powerful Europeans went over his head, but my disagreement on the "destruction" of German culture by a small minority of primitive Islamic immigrants was not rocket science.

[...]

This is why we support Donald Trump, the same "elites" hate him, they hate him because they know he won't be puppet and he'll smash them into smithereens....we in Europa see The Donald as our friend and a fellow warrior.

Together WE can help save each OTHER.
Interesting.

Can we infer Trump as the emergence of a neo-Fuhrer?

I'm serious -- no joke. And this time the Jews will be complicit because Muslims are their natural enemy.

This mounting crisis can sweep Trump into Office.

[...]

Europeans, including Germans, are afraid of their governments. Look at the censorship in Germany. For instance you cannot say anything about jews without risking imprisonment...etc... Being afraid of the government is ingrained in people's minds... generation after generation after generation for centuries.
I believe you are absolutely right. The assaultive conduct of the French police on the former French General who protested the presence of refugees plainly supports what you've said.

Forum List

Back