Mendacious Michelle Obama reveals in new Netflix documentary: having children Malia & Sash was a 'concession' she had to make "that cost me dreams"!

Wow-
'The thing that really changed it was the birth of our children. I wasn't really ready for that. That really made it harder.

'Something had to give and it was my aspirations and dreams.

'I made that concession not because he said "you have to quit your job" but it felt like "I can't do all of this so I have to tone down my aspirations, I have to dial it back,'" Michelle says.

Bet her girls were thrilled to hear that.

Meaning what? :dunno:

You mean it would have been preferable to just hire a nanny and go do a career staying uninvolved?

Summa y'all should read your own posts because they just make zero sense. Need to get the fuck over your own partisan-poisoned psyche.
No, if she wanted kids, then be thankful for them rather than complaining she had to tone her aspirations down. Which I wonder what she actually toned down. If she had said ‘I decided it was more important to put my kids first, and then later can pursue other dreams I have’. As it was when she became First Lady, her Mother was pretty much a live in nanny for her. Her words sound more like a complaint than grateful for her being able to be there for her kids. And to be honest, it really does seem like she sacrificed her ambitions that much.

Oh poster PLEASE.

WHERE does she say she isn't thankful for the kids? Mind you I didn't even bother to read the link but without even doing that I know partisan bullshit when I hear it.

Wow-
'The thing that really changed it was the birth of our children. I wasn't really ready for that. That really made it harder.

'Something had to give and it was my aspirations and dreams.

'I made that concession not because he said "you have to quit your job" but it felt like "I can't do all of this so I have to tone down my aspirations, I have to dial it back,'" Michelle says.

Bet her girls were thrilled to hear that.

"Bet her girls were thrilled to hear that."

Pretty disgusting comment from Michelle, I would think her daughters would OR SHOULD be very upset by this.
Seriously: Do you think that tranny really birthed anything?
I do not.

2 fags do not children make. Laws of the world.
"Michelle" Obama is NOT a woman. No children have come through that human's birth canal, because that human does not have one.

Last edited:
One
1588901954729.png

Just one photo of Big Mike pregnant.

That's all I want to see.

Why the hatred of Mrs Obama? Makes zero sense. That's just plain weird not to mention ignorant.

It's not the duty of young women to have kids for the sake of the nation. That's the last reason to have them. Have kids if you want a family. If a woman wants other things in life that is an admirable decision. The problems arise when people have kids and then realize it's actually work. Best work you'll ever do. But it does take some sacrifice.

It's not the duty of young women to have kids for the sake of the nation. That's the last reason to have them. Have kids if you want a family. If a woman wants other things in life that is an admirable decision. The problems arise when people have kids and then realize it's actually work. Best work you'll ever do. But it does take some sacrifice.

And there's yet another argument in favour of "extremely late term abortion". Murder the little buggers up to, what, age 2 years(?) when they're found to be inconvenient? I know it wasn't intended that way but that's the way our liberal lemmings will read it.

Forum List

Back