Men...who is single?

I nominate Statistikhengst His only drawback is being a Democrat. Some good woman might screw his head on straight.
Stat is handsome. A man. Loves his daughter. Great daddy. But...he is in Germany. And he has a lady friend already. But he is too ornery and uses the C word. That will not suffice. All my friend has to do is click on names to read past posts. He will not pass even though I think he is a good guy in general.
Stat can be retrained to act nice.
lol. He IS nice. Just has some issues on certain things..like most of us. If he was not in Germany...I would seriously consider him worthy of vetting further. I already know enough about him but not ENOUGH, dig? But..can't fix where he lives.

NO KISS AND TELLERS either! Or liars. No cheaters. An all around gentleMAN. You know..MAN. That's who I want for her. A MAN that's classy. Like she is.

I know some have to be here. Hard to find cuz they stay so quiet and don't brag about sex, size of penises, butt sex, bisexual, etc.
I have a son that needs to be wed and bred.

Does your girl fish?

Can she cook?

Oh, and I raised him, he's a bit messy.

Can she clean and organize?
Dayum. How old ARE you? And no...she does not fish. She might though, with the right GENTLEMAN.

Think...Jackie Kennedy classy, my friend. And looks to kill for. Personally, I think she is having probs with finding a decent guy cuz they think she won't go out with them. Kinda like asking the prettiest girl to the prom and feeling hesitant to ask.
I'll be 66 tomorrow, but I already have a GF.

If she is as pretty as you say, and any kind of woman, she could mould my son like putty.

Where in Los Angeles?
Actually, San Bernadino.

No wonder she can't find a man... San Berdoo? Sheesh... LOL
Maybe if she found the right guy that was stable, had a place of his own or is even renting but steady job or even semi retired, she would consider moving to be nearer to him. But that is WAYYYYYYY far in the future. Right now..just finding someone normal, ya know? Seeing the shit go down here between a few people...oy. But...I have faith that normal, decent, unmarried/divorced/widowed MEN are here. I just gotta find them. Or lure them out. And if some show up..then yep. Link goes in email. :)

NO KISS AND TELLERS either! Or liars. No cheaters. An all around gentleMAN. You know..MAN. That's who I want for her. A MAN that's classy. Like she is.

I know some have to be here. Hard to find cuz they stay so quiet and don't brag about sex, size of penises, butt sex, bisexual, etc.

Does your girl fish?

Can she cook?

Dayum. How old ARE you? And no...she does not fish. She might though, with the right GENTLEMAN.

Think...Jackie Kennedy classy, my friend. And looks to kill for. Personally, I think she is having probs with finding a decent guy cuz they think she won't go out with them. Kinda like asking the prettiest girl to the prom and feeling hesitant to ask.

If she is as pretty as you say, and any kind of woman, she could mould my son like putty.
I can't vet your son. He doesn't post here. How old is he, anyway?
Have him join. Post. Show a pic.

So....who is single? 40's to 50's. Kids ok but doesn't mind an extra pair. Has security, with a full time job. Owns their own home or is making payments on their own home? Doesn't see women as just a pussy for a short time but wants a lasting relationship and doesn't mind starting off SLOW. No boozers or druggies either. Can be spiritual but not hard core ___________(insert religion here). Likes to laugh, takes care of himself, isn't obese or a bone rack..a nice in between average sorta guy. Tactful, honest, discreet. In short..someone all women look for that have the same qualifications.
I meet all the qualifications except the first one. I got married last year.

is she

avg weight
athletic
thin
blond or brown hair
smart
a good cook
good cleaner
good with kids
insane in bed
and most importantly have good hygiene?

If so, I'd consider her.

I have a few on my mind, but unfortunately...thems taken. Married. Happy. Which is what I want for my friend. Happy. Married later after they meet up and then hook up to meet in person. Why go to plentyoffish when it can be done here? Maybe. :lol:

Where in Los Angeles?
Actually, San Bernadino.

No wonder she can't find a man... San Berdoo? Sheesh... LOL
Maybe if she found the right guy that was stable, had a place of his own or is even renting but steady job or even semi retired, she would consider moving to be nearer to him. But that is WAYYYYYYY far in the future. Right now..just finding someone normal, ya know? Seeing the shit go down here between a few people...oy. But...I have faith that normal, decent, unmarried/divorced/widowed MEN are here. I just gotta find them. Or lure them out. And if some show up..then yep. Link goes in email. :)

I was just kidding, San Bernadino isn't so bad. At least it's not Bakersfield...

You know, after a certain age, the best bet for romance is with a co-worker or longtime friend. At least hat's my opinion...

Does your girl fish?

Can she cook?

I can't vet your son. He doesn't post here. How old is he, anyway?
Have him join. Post. Show a pic.
He's 27.

I'd beat his butt if I caught him on a board like this.

I'll ask him if I can show his pic to you.

Your friend, educated, employed, no kids?

I have a few on my mind, but unfortunately...thems taken. Married. Happy. Which is what I want for my friend. Happy. Married later after they meet up and then hook up to meet in person. Why go to plentyoffish when it can be done here? Maybe. :lol:
I actually have two sons.

One is retired at 40.

But, he is a bit serious, too much time in the military.

This lady would move if she did not have to work?

What, exactly, does your friend have to offer? Anything?
Love.
Yeah, but what about the important stuff?
That will be between you and her and none of my business.

Meanwhile..did I say he has to have a sense of humor? Not tacky humor..just witty. A quiet charm but so witty he is like a magnet even with strangers. People just automatically like him because he is an overall great guy.

One is retired at 40.

She probably would. Military, eh? High marks already on that one. MAN.

Roadrunner..have Mr Retired Military join usmb. Lets see this guy and we all can vet him, lol.

One is retired at 40.

He is taking care of his granddaddy now.

Another good mark????

One is retired at 40.

He is taking care of his granddaddy now.

Another good mark????
Yes. Because my friend lives near her mother to help her. I think. I haven't asked lately cuz I don't want to pry too much. I am just going by what I know of her cuz I have known her a long time and was friends with her mom before Mom got ill.

Roadrunner..have Mr Retired Military join usmb. Lets see this guy and we all can vet him, lol.
He is so straight he does not even have internet.

Where is Ne-He-Mah?

Maybe I could trick him into letting you have a look.
Ne He Mah is navajo for USA/Earth/Home.
Used as code word during the war when they used Navajo to trick the enemy.

No internet is fine. Does he suffer PTSD? You said he is very serious. Does he babytalk a pet? Smile at strangers when passing by, laugh at a loud fart in the privacy of his home?

Forum List

Back