Men Favor Military Draft for Women A Lot More Than Women Do

Voters aren’t all that supportive of a military draft, but if there is one, they think women should be just as eligible as men. Women aren’t so sure of that.

This is great. Women wants equality. Just not too much equality.

I say, go for it. It wouldn't even have to be compulsory. All that's needed is to set the rule/law so you have to show your proof of registration with the selective service if you want to vote. That would eliminate non citizens and most women who do not register to selective service from voting. The ones that do sign up should not have combat roles though unless they can pass all the same tests as men.

There is no pussy pass in real combat. There are plenty of potatoes to be peeled and latrines to service.

Women scare you, don’t they?

Of course....it doubles the draft pool. It's obvious. As a woman, I firmly believe that women should register for the draft also.

What makes you think that very many women are physically strong enough and tough enough to fight in the infantry?

I suppose a few are, but the purpose of a draft is to assemble an army to kill people and break things. Not to show how "equal" we are.

I was watching celebrity boxing on TV several years ago, and the fight was Joey Buttafuoco vs. Chyna.

Buttafuoco is no athlete at all, and Chyna was a world class athlete and champion in her own right. Buttafuoco still won. I don't think there is much point in conscripting broads into the military, the goal is to WIN wars, not show how committed we are to social justice
------------------------------------- 17 years fighting muslims in the middle east [my DAD and Uncles did much better in 2 theatres of war in the 1940s ] So much losing I guess and 'female sailors' are good at crashing Navy Vessels on the high seas . Problem is that they are American Naval ships P.P..

I was trying to find the link from before few years back, about women joining the military for benefits and scholarship, and getting paid without actually having to do anything, and in nutshell, using military like a welfare. They would mysteriously get pregnant right as their deployment approaches, a trick that has been up the sleeve of enlisted women since the military began allowing them in. Just as many transgenders joining the military to get free hormone therapies and surgeries.

Anyone heard of a reserve Navy supply ship with a mostly female crew called the love boat where 30 or 40 percent of the women became pregnant in the first Gulf war?

Yeah, you heard wrong.
---------------------------------- don't know about the 'love boat' but i hear that some newer Navy ships are designed so that all sailors gotta sit down to ' pee ' .

Uhm, guy... peeling potatoes and cleaning toilets is figure of speech, you don't have to take it literally. There are many non-combative roles that women can be assigned to. Since you missed it, although in OP I am talking about women draft, the thread actually is about women equality.

Oh, I thought it was about your misogyny, since we aren't drafting anyone and women already serve in a variety of roles in the military, even in the infantry now.

But of course, when you use terms like "peeling potatoes" and "Cleaning latrines", you realize how sexist that comes off, right?

A girly friend of mine got raped in the service, by her immediate CO.

It happens a lot.

It happens a lot in the civilian world, too. Since we only put 3% of rapists in prison, it's one of those crimes that's easy to get away with.
And who does all the raping? Tell us pray tell.

It happens a lot in the civilian world, too. Since we only put 3% of rapists in prison, it's one of those crimes that's easy to get away with.

As long as privileged individuals like Bill Clinton and Jussie Fairfax are getting away with it, its tough to control. Our liberal friends need to get serious. When will Fairfax be expelled from Virginia?

Uhm, guy... peeling potatoes and cleaning toilets is figure of speech, you don't have to take it literally. There are many non-combative roles that women can be assigned to. Since you missed it, although in OP I am talking about women draft, the thread actually is about women equality.

Oh, I thought it was about your misogyny, since we aren't drafting anyone and women already serve in a variety of roles in the military, even in the infantry now.

But of course, when you use terms like "peeling potatoes" and "Cleaning latrines", you realize how sexist that comes off, right?

A girly friend of mine got raped in the service, by her immediate CO.

It happens a lot.

---------------------------------------------------- --- MCSALLY --- i don't know the full story yet as details are missing as the news just came out last night . But 'senator mcsally' of Arizona just came out with her rape story , dream , lie or truth last night . Still early but she blames some 'commander' while she was in military but offers no names yet . It'll be interesting to see how things go JoeB.

A lot of rapists are Gay Rapists, and most of the men who are recipients of Gay Rape are attacked in prison. Based on that, I think that more than 3% of rapists see prison.

Anyone heard of a reserve Navy supply ship with a mostly female crew called the love boat where 30 or 40 percent of the women became pregnant in the first Gulf war?

A lot of broads are turned on by violence. I'm not surprised by the number of pregnancies during a war. This is why boxing, professional wrestling and other combat sports are great places to take a dame out to.
Broads and Dames? I`m guessing that you`re somewhere between 110 and 120 years old.

Every living soul in the US ages 18-40 should be eligible for the draft.

All 74 genders or whatever.....let’s not be hypocrites, lefties.

Immediate draft of all nu wave feminist, fat, lesbian and ugly women to form a battalion whose sole purpose is to serve as the first wave of any risky ground invasion. Strapped with suicide vests of course. :D

Our enemies pray on weak. Have few female Marines or army infantry to be raped and tortured on live TV so that some of the them take a step back and rethink the whole. For today feminists "white men are literally like Hitler and it's time to abolish Western Civilization". Maybe once they see that pussy privilege actually has a cost that was previously paid by men, they might not want to destroy everything that protects them. :D

Our enemies do NOT pray on the weak.

They might prey on the weak, but how would you know?

They hit you where you're strongest, right?

No more sexist than saying that women shouldn't go to combat.

Voters aren’t all that supportive of a military draft, but if there is one, they think women should be just as eligible as men. Women aren’t so sure of that.

I say, go for it. It wouldn't even have to be compulsory. All that's needed is to set the rule/law so you have to show your proof of registration with the selective service if you want to vote. That would eliminate non citizens and most women who do not register to selective service from voting. The ones that do sign up should not have combat roles though unless they can pass all the same tests as men.

There is no pussy pass in real combat. There are plenty of potatoes to be peeled and latrines to service.

Nah.

What scares me are morons like you with right to vote.

Nah.

Ah, closet case. Figures.

Every living soul in the US ages 18-40 should be eligible for the draft.

All 74 genders or whatever.....let’s not be hypocrites, lefties.

Immediate draft of all nu wave feminist, fat, lesbian and ugly women to form a battalion whose sole purpose is to serve as the first wave of any risky ground invasion. Strapped with suicide vests of course. :D

Our enemies pray on weak. Have few female Marines or army infantry to be raped and tortured on live TV so that some of the them take a step back and rethink the whole. For today feminists "white men are literally like Hitler and it's time to abolish Western Civilization". Maybe once they see that pussy privilege actually has a cost that was previously paid by men, they might not want to destroy everything that protects them. :D

Our enemies do NOT pray on the weak.

They might prey on the weak, but how would you know?

They hit you where you're strongest, right?

You missed your error in the use of the word "pray" when you meant "prey".

As long as privileged individuals like Bill Clinton and Jussie Fairfax are getting away with it, its tough to control. Our liberal friends need to get serious. When will Fairfax be expelled from Virginia?

Not on the questionable evidence they've provided, he shouldn't be. 20 years after the fact, no report at the time, no cooborating witnesses...

Forum List

Back