What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Memory Lane. Obama's first planned foray into Racial division.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It was July of 2009 and Obama was blathering on about his healthcare plan. But then at the end of his snooze fest, he launches into a local police matter in Cambridge mass. That was my first of many WTF?? moments with the divider-in-chief. I mean really.
"I don't know all the details, but the Cambridge Police acted stupidly". Drop the mike.
And the country went.....HUH?

Obama: Cambridge police acted 'stupidly'

Manonthestreet

Platinum Member
Reaction score
First was his inaug prayer of someday white doing right.......

easyt65

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Instead of issuing the policeman he falsely accused of being a racist a much deserved apology, Barry instead pressured the man into coming to Washington and having a beer with 2 ACTUAL racists...

Bwuhahahahaha....

:p

Last edited:

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Reaction score
It was July of 2009 and Obama was blathering on about his healthcare plan. But then at the end of his snooze fest, he launches into a local police matter in Cambridge mass. That was my first of many WTF?? moments with the divider-in-chief. I mean really.
"I don't know all the details, but the Cambridge Police acted stupidly". Drop the mike.

I didn't agree with a lot of his racial forays
-This
-Thugbonmartin
-Brown

On the other hand our police do kill people for little reason to often and that can't be compared to oking nazi's.

WillMunny

Gold Member
Reaction score
Typhoid Barry's racial grievance-shit-stirring hit its disgraceful climax when he actually sent White House representatives to Michael Brown's funeral. And Black Lives Fecal Matter really got going with Obama's "hands-up, don't shoot" LIE. Then the forensics proved the cop's story 100%. Essentially his race-baiting ended up destroying a town.

NYcarbineer

Diamond Member
Reaction score

He told the truth.

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Nothing warms the cockles like watching bigoted "conservatives" try to lay blame for their own bigotry upon those they hate.

It's like an admission that their bigotry is loathsome and unpalatable, with a side dish of rationalization to make it go down easier.

Thanks so much.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List