Memorial Day - take a few minutes

I am sicken by the people who are enjoying their life without masks and all the sights of people partying, while Veterans still commit's suicide by 20 a day, and many Vets died from Covid.

Remember there are 37,000 plus homeless vets in 2019. They will remember Memorial Day, not because its veterans day but the day is reminder of all the crazy people out there, and some will get covid and die.

The purpose of Memorial day is not veterans, dumbass! I am not dead yet and none of my family died in combat. If you were not an anti-American POS, you would know the difference. Veterans Day is November 11th.

Apparently, you don't know why we celebrate Memorial Day either.

Memorial Day is an American holiday, observed on the last Monday of May, honoring the men and women who died while serving in the U.S. military. Memorial Day 2020 occurs on Monday, May 25.

Originally known as Decoration Day, it originated in the years following the Civil War and became an official federal holiday in 1971. Many Americans observe Memorial Day by visiting cemeteries or memorials, holding family gatherings and participating in parades. Unofficially, it marks the beginning of the summer season.

DUMBASS!!!!!!!!
Think that know it all will respond?

Probably not. If Rockhead Idiot never has been the type to admit they were wrong, especially after calling people a dumbass.

1590435213004.png

*****SMILE*****

:)

ALL THE OP DID WAS ASK US TO TAKE A MINUTE TO REMEMBER WHAT MEMORIAL DAY IS FOR. Does it really hurt y'all that much to do that?

I can't believe the responses here. Sickening.

No, op did a little more than that. OP effectively contended that they're dying to protect our freedom.

That's a load of horse pucky. Such intellectual dishonesty should be corrected in every instance.

You know whose freedom they're dying for? I'll tell you whose freedom they're dying for. The likes of Kellogg Brown & Root et al. That's whose.

No, Rockhead Idiot said this in response to Penelope, and he specifically said that Memorial Day was not veterans, he said that was Veteran's Day on Nov 11th. Sorry, but Memorial Day IS about veterans.

Here.................read it yourself........................

The purpose of Memorial day is not veterans, dumbass! I am not dead yet and none of my family died in combat. If you were not an anti-American POS, you would know the difference. Veterans Day is November 11th.

ALL THE OP DID WAS ASK US TO TAKE A MINUTE TO REMEMBER WHAT MEMORIAL DAY IS FOR. Does it really hurt y'all that much to do that?

I can't believe the responses here. Sickening.

No, op did a little more than that. OP effectively contended that they're dying to protect our freedom.

That's a load of horse pucky. Such intellectual dishonesty should be corrected in every instance.

You know whose freedom they're dying for? I'll tell you whose freedom they're dying for. The likes of Kellogg Brown & Root et al. That's whose.
Just shut yer trap and have a little tiny bit of respect for once. This is not about YOU and your POLITICS.

Here.................read it yourself........................

And, again, he's correct.

No, he's wrong. Memorial Day is to honor veterans who died serving this country. Yes, Memorial Day IS about veterans.

Just shut yer trap and have a little tiny bit of respect for once. This is not about YOU and your POLITICS.

I'm not making it about my politics.

I was merely correcting the intellectual dishonesty in the op's claim. Soldiers aren't dying for your freedom.

Somebody's gotta say it like it is. The truth stings, I get it. But the truth must be told.

It's a good bullshit story though, I'll give em that much. It keeps the Fed's printing press rolling.

Last edited:
Anyone else notice that Rockhead Idiot hasn't responded to this thread ever since he made the stupid comment about Memorial Day not being about veterans? Guess he's skeered of being shown he's wrong and is avoiding the thread.

Well, take your foozball and go home then. I, on the other hand, will be having a bbq. God Bless America!

Last edited:
And this I posted recently but bears repeating for its truth relative to our freedoms we are desperately trying to hold onto:

IT IS THE SOLDIER :salute:

“It is the Soldier, not the minister
Who has given us freedom of religion.

It is the Soldier, not the reporter
Who has given us freedom of the press.

It is the Soldier, not the poet
Who has given us freedom of speech.

It is the Soldier, not the campus organizer
Who has given us freedom to protest.

It is the Soldier, not the lawyer
Who has given us the right to a fair trial.

It is the Soldier, not the politician
Who has given us the right to vote.

It is the Soldier who salutes the flag,
Who serves beneath the flag,

And whose coffin is draped by the flag,
Who allows the protester to burn the flag.”

Charles M. Province
If you were drafted, what freedom was that?
Freedom to serve your country!

I am sicken by the people who are enjoying their life without masks and all the sights of people partying, while Veterans still commit's suicide by 20 a day, and many Vets died from Covid.

Remember there are 37,000 plus homeless vets in 2019. They will remember Memorial Day, not because its veterans day but the day is reminder of all the crazy people out there, and some will get covid and die.

Memorial Day is an American holiday, observed on the last Monday of May, honoring the men and women who died while serving in the U.S. military. Memorial Day 2020 occurs on Monday, May 25.

Originally known as Decoration Day, it originated in the years following the Civil War and became an official federal holiday in 1971. Many Americans observe Memorial Day by visiting cemeteries or memorials, holding family gatherings and participating in parades. Unofficially, it marks the beginning of the summer season.

DUMBASS!!!!!!!!

So I am a dumbass because you apparently cannot read. That's horrible!

DUMBASS!!!!!!!!
Thank you!
He proved you wrong, dumbass!

DUMBASS!!!!!!!!

So I am a dumbass because you apparently cannot read. That's horrible!

No, you're a dumbass because you think that Memorial Day has nothing to do with veterans. Memorial Day is for remembering the veterans that died serving this country. DUMBASS.

Forum List

Back