Memo to Democrats: Find better candidates

The problem for democrats is that if they don't like the democratic candidate they wont vote for him/her. Republicans will vote for whoever is trotted out there, doesn't matter how big of a steaming turd that person is, as long as there is an (R) next to the candidates name, that's good enough for them. See Trump as an example of that.

PRECISELY !!!!! Democrats tend to be much more discerning and many are just downright lazy to get up and vote.....Right wingers, however, are excellent sheep and will follow the herd.
Makes sense though. They're also too lazy to work or figure out an insurance plan for themselves.

The problem for democrats is that if they don't like the democratic candidate they wont vote for him/her. Republicans will vote for whoever is trotted out there, doesn't matter how big of a steaming turd that person is, as long as there is an (R) next to the candidates name, that's good enough for them. See Trump as an example of that.
Evidence, please. Remember all the LW jokes about "the Republican clown car"? The Democrats were given two choices; Bernie and Hillary. Thanks to the fucking, godless Russians, we know Hillary was a shoe-in and Bernie never had a fucking chance due to the DNC. OTOH, the RNC was pushing Jeb!, but they weren't corrupt like the DNC and he soon fell out.

Evidence? Do you know who the President is? That's all the evidence you need.
Trump didn't win on purely Republican votes. He won it with a lot of former Democrat blue collar votes.

If you are as smart as you think you are, then you know Trump was the last person the RNC wanted as President.

None of what you said has anything to do with my statement. In fact, your statement supports what I said. Seriously, did you even read what I wrote?

Evidence, please. Remember all the LW jokes about "the Republican clown car"? The Democrats were given two choices; Bernie and Hillary. Thanks to the fucking, godless Russians, we know Hillary was a shoe-in and Bernie never had a fucking chance due to the DNC. OTOH, the RNC was pushing Jeb!, but they weren't corrupt like the DNC and he soon fell out.

Trump didn't win on purely Republican votes. He won it with a lot of former Democrat blue collar votes.

If you are as smart as you think you are, then you know Trump was the last person the RNC wanted as President.

None of what you said has anything to do with my statement. In fact, your statement supports what I said. Seriously, did you even read what I wrote?
Nice dodge. Did you or did you not claim "Republicans will vote for whoever is trotted out there"?

Nice dodge. Did you or did you not claim "Republicans will vote for whoever is trotted out there"?

I absolutely did. Whats your point?

Ahhh, you're either playing stupid or are stupid. Let me think about it so I can figure out which it is.

Ahhh, you're either playing stupid or are stupid. Let me think about it so I can figure out which it is.

You can't really be this dumb, can you? I mean, I know Trump supporters are basically bottom feeders, but you're not ACTUALLY retarded, are you?

Forum List

Back