Nancy Pelosi displaying serious signs of advanced dementia

It's not easy to kick them out, but if Dems care even a little about national security, she must be stripped from every committee and placed in a back office with padded walls and good soundproofing.

How to Get Kicked Out of Congress - The Atlantic
And that's the key phrase. Considering that the Dems hate the U.S., hate the military, and will do anything to undermine President Trump, I can assure you that they will not take any action against one of their favorites.

I should add that this type of behavior in the elderly can be brought on by dehydration. However, this isn't the first time she's been confused. It's just the most serious episode so far. I *hope* this was something as simple as dehydration - but I doubt it.

This is scary. We have no mechanisms in place to prevent someone suffering from deceased mental capacity to hold public office. This woman sits on various defense and oversight committees which brief her on matters of national security. She would be so easy for a foreign government to compromise.

Watch: Nancy Pelosi suffers puzzling episodes during NYC appearance
TITANI POLLICI.JPG

This is scary. We have no mechanisms in place to prevent someone suffering from deceased mental capacity to hold public office. This woman sits on various defense and oversight committees which brief her on matters of national security. She would be so easy for a foreign government to compromise.

I don't see the issue. :dunno:

There are several edits spliced together; the whole is not going to be coherent when it's chopped up like that. It can't be.

Obviously she talks with her hands a lot, but hey, she's Italian.

What's the point here? That it's a slow news day?

I watched my Mother go through the early stages of dementia.
It looked just like this.

Did your mother have an editor chopping up her words?

I've seen dementia and Alzheimer's. It doesn't look anything like this. It's impossible to analyze something that's been chopped up so much. Do you guys actually not see these edits? It's not like they went to a lot of trouble to hide them.

No, you are wrong. We have an impeachment process and the 25th Amendment for the fat senile old orange clown. And the evidence suggests that the President is already compromised. Nothing to indicate that Pelosi has either problem.

No, you are wrong. We have an impeachment process and the 25th Amendment for the fat senile old orange clown. And the evidence suggests that the President is already compromised. Nothing to indicate that Pelosi has either problem.

What a maudlin excuse.

You continue to make some of the most idiotic posts on USMB. We're talking about Nancy Pelosi and her dementia in this thread. If you want to talk about President Trump (and the astounding job he has done in his first few months), then you need to start a thread about that.

Forum List

Back