Meltdown #4,493,847,573,235

GettyImages-617789000-1280x720.jpg

One picture says it all.

Can't she at least do her hair up right?
She looks like Hitler! :eek:
Well hitler does have high cheek bones and the face of a derrainged hampster

Elizabeth Warren turns college graduation ceremony into Trump-bashing speech: ‘I can’t help myself’

Someone made the mistake of asking Pocahontas to give a speech as a graduation. She ended up using the majority of that time telling the kids that their future depended upon voting for clowns like herself and how evil Trump was.
It's a college, her speech was part of the last minute indoctrination for anyone they had not transformed into zombies yet. Kids are so stupid and naïve it is the only place safe for leftists to appear now.

Elizabeth Warren turns college graduation ceremony into Trump-bashing speech: ‘I can’t help myself’

Someone made the mistake of asking Pocahontas to give a speech as a graduation. She ended up using the majority of that time telling the kids that their future depended upon voting for clowns like herself and how evil Trump was.
It's a college, her speech was part of the last minute indoctrination for anyone they had not transformed into zombies yet. Kids are so stupid and naïve it is the only place safe for leftists to appear now.

To be fair, it's difficult to overcome 18 years of brain washing no matter who you are.

It's sad to see something that is supposed to be an inspirational speech turned into a political partisan rant. The grads deserve better.

That nasty ho is scaring guys afraid to date post menopausal women who are flat chested, have no ass and have short hair! The homosexual agenda continues. Folks notice Blinky Maddow had a really short crew cut recently! That dude is going to come on bald at some point since the Russian "meddling" hoax is officially total fail.

That nasty ho is scaring guys afraid to date post menopausal women who are flat chested, have no ass and have short hair! The homosexual agenda continues. Folks notice Blinky Maddow had a crew cut recently!
Pocohantus always looks like she killed a big fat rabbit, then ate him for dinner.

That nasty ho is scaring guys afraid to date post menopausal women who are flat chested, have no ass and have short hair! The homosexual agenda continues. Folks notice Blinky Maddow had a crew cut recently!

You're right. I would rather date Bernie Sanders

Elizabeth Warren isn't my cup of tea, but her address is no more laughable than Trump's to Liberty College. LOL All that God talk from HIM? Hypocrisy at its finest.

Elizabeth Warren isn't my cup of tea, but her address is no more laughable than Trump's to Liberty College. LOL All that God talk from HIM? Hypocrisy at its finest.

If you look up politician it is a synonym for hypocrisy.

Both Trump and Warren are horrible people, but at least Trump is not as repulsive even though he is orange.

There is an orange turd stinking up the White House, fowling the walls and carpet and crapping on the Constitution. It's like conservaturds melded their big fat asses together, squatted over the White House, and that stool was their choice for president. The smell alone is enough to make normal people skip the tour and head over the the Archives instead.

Not to be racist, IsaacNewton, but since you brought it up, the smell left behind by the savages who inhabited the White House previously is still probably pretty pungent. Which is one reason why Mrs. Trump does not want to sleep there. :p

Not to be racist, IsaacNewton, but since you brought it up, the smell left behind by the savages who inhabited the White House previously is still probably pretty pungent. Which is one reason why Mrs. Trump does not want to sleep there. :p
I can see Don buying into that, ya know Bannon does.

Forum List

Back