Melania Trump welcomes the White House Christmas tree

Aren't libtards going to complain about Melania's shoes? This, on the complaint meter, is pathetic.

They are filled with hate. Hate dictates everything Democrats do

Irony-Meter-Explode.jpg

Nancy Reagan helped in the war against drugs with her "Just say no" slogan.

Maybe they can come up with a slogan for Melania to say to help end the Democrats war on Christmas.

I chuckle when I see godless abortion supporters preach about the meaning of Christmas .

There is no such thing as an "abortion supporter". There are those who recognize that abortion has been around since women first started having babies, and want to keep it safe and legal.

And then there are those who would impose their own religious beliefs and mores on women in an effort to control their sex lives. We call these people misogynists.

I chuckle when I see godless abortion supporters preach about the meaning of Christmas .

There is no such thing as an "abortion supporter". There are those who recognize that abortion has been around since women first started having babies, and want to keep it safe and legal.

And then there are those who would impose their own religious beliefs and mores on women in an effort to control their sex lives. We call these people misogynists.
You're hypocrites. You don't believe the Bible, but you use it for political purposes, the very thing that you accuse Christians of doing.

Melania is the most awesome 1st lady we have ever had.

I'm jealous of the kindergarden teacher here in our county (Metcalfe, KY) He won some awards 2 years in a row and gets to go decorate with Melania!

Forum List

Back