Mel Gibson, smoke screen for jews???

Working Man

Aug 22, 2004
Was it really the comments that he made that pissed off the jews, or was it that the jews needed a diversion to keep the media focused on something other than the bombings going on in Lebanon??

Remember what happend, not that long ago, when Marlon Brando made comments about the Jews in the movie business???
Forgot?
http://www.adl.org/PresRele/ASUS_12/2708_12.asp

How come Italians, Catholics, Prodestants, Irish, Spaniards, Canadians, Germans, etc,,, etc,, don't have bulletin boards full of anti-them shit like the Jews do???

What is it about a people, who live in a country the size of Massachussets?? that has many other countries, and other people around the world, irritated to the boiling point??

Explain this to me please??

How come Italians, Catholics, Prodestants, Irish, Spaniards, Canadians, Germans, etc,,, etc,, don't have bulletin boards full of anti-them shit like the Jews do????

So are you telling me if Gibson had said the Irish, Spaniards, Italians, Canadians and Germans (actually using the Germans is a REAL bad example Work) caused all the wars those people wouldn't be up in arms? Have you ever met an even-tempered Irishman or Italian????? :dance:

So are you telling me if Gibson had said the Irish, Spaniards, Italians, Canadians and Germans (actually the Germans is a REAL bad example Work) caused all the wars those people wouldn't be up in arms? Have you ever met an even-tempered Irishman or Italian????? :dance:

Maybe you could explain to me why McKinneys' "new" BlacK Panther body guards were not subjected to the " treatment" when they blasted jews while they were totally sober?

So are you telling me if Gibson had said the Irish, Spaniards, Italians, Canadians and Germans (actually the Germans is a REAL bad example Work) caused all the wars those people wouldn't be up in arms? Have you ever met an even-tempered Irishman or Italian????? :dance:

I'll get back to you on this one....

Maybe you could explain to me why McKinneys' "new" BlacK Panther body guards were not subjected to the " treatment" when they blasted jews while they were totally sober?

Because nobody has ever heard of them, or knows who they are. By all means contact your local paper, or a national paper or TV station if you like, and tell them the story. Get them to spread the names of these guys all over the paper and see who gives a shit.

Forum List

Back