Megyn Kelly fired from NBC?

No. Not a chance.
Firing Shepard and putting her in his place could work.

no

she is not to come back.

she is a traitor as much as him
No, you can't get worse than Shepherd.

Even Juan is barely better than Shep.

Juan ,Sheperd ,and Megyn

all scum.
Pretty much everyone on Fox is scum.

Only Tucker is really an exception.

I agree....and Hannity.... and Lou Dobbs ............. may be Laura too ...

all the rest now in FOX total scum

Firing Shepard and putting her in his place could work.

no

she is not to come back.

Juan ,Sheperd ,and Megyn

all scum.

No, Hannity is a moron. Laura is an establishment con artist.

Lou Dobbs is ok.

no

she is not to come back.

Juan ,Sheperd ,and Megyn

all scum.

Lou Dobbs is ok.

so what are you doing watching Fox then

do you watch CNN? is that what you like better?

huh?

Juan ,Sheperd ,and Megyn

all scum.

Lou Dobbs is ok.

so what are you doing watching Fox then

do you watch CNN? is that what you like better?

huh?
No, I haven't watched CNN for a full hour since they fired Lou Dobbs.

I only watch Fox if they are reporting something really good for Trump.

I mostly use the internet for my news.

smart ass Megyn lost this one ok?

she lost it

she thought the witch Clinton would win....she run to NBC..............she lost

I don't like smart asses do you?

Why Blackface is offensive:

David Leonard, chair of Washington State University's department of critical culture, gender, and race studies, explained it this way in his 2012 Huffington Post essay, "Just Say No To blackface: Neo Minstrelsy and the Power to Dehumanize":

Blackface is part of a history of dehumanization, of denied citizenship, and of efforts to excuse and justify state violence. From lynchings to mass incarceration, whites have utilized blackface (and the resulting dehumanization) as part of its moral and legal justification for violence. It is time to stop with the dismissive arguments those that describe these offensive acts as pranks, ignorance and youthful indiscretions. Blackface is never a neutral form of entertainment, but an incredibly loaded site for the production of damaging stereotypes...the same stereotypes that undergird individual and state violence, American racism, and a centuries worth of injustice.

See the connection?

He told Vox that, today, blackface reinforces the idea that black people are appropriate targets of ridicule and mockery and reminds us of stereotypes about black criminality, and danger. This, says Leonard, can serve to support implicit bias and discriminatory treatment and in areas from law enforcement to employment.
Don't get what's wrong with blackface? Here's why it's so offensive.

On the other hand, I don't find it hard to believe at all that Megan Kelly is clueless when it comes to certain aspects of American history. Even if one doesn't specifically study black history, the origins of blackface and the association to Jim Crow is "American" history, specifically, white American history.

I heard she received 64 million dollars for a 3 year contract with her current network so that alone in the minds of the majority of people means that surely she is eminently qualified in order to be paid that much, so how could she possibly be so ignorant or clueless? It happens in more professions than most people would be comfortable with.

Yes. They really are.Kelly had the audacity to have a racist memory. She remembers when people would dress up as non white characters and appear in blackface. Well, it is true. People really did that.It follows along with Phil Robertson's racist comment. He remembered how he and his black friends would laugh and joke together. How dare he remember a time when black people laughed.This is certainly why I have nothing to do with black people. They can keep their obnoxiousness to themselves.
`
Kelly was born in 1970. What kind of trailer trash place in the U.S. did she grow up in where "She remembers when people would dress up as non white characters and appear in blackface"? She attended Tecumseh Elementary School in DeWitt, New York, where that may have been common, in 1979.

I don't think so.
`

Yes. They really are.Kelly had the audacity to have a racist memory. She remembers when people would dress up as non white characters and appear in blackface. Well, it is true. People really did that.It follows along with Phil Robertson's racist comment. He remembered how he and his black friends would laugh and joke together. How dare he remember a time when black people laughed.This is certainly why I have nothing to do with black people. They can keep their obnoxiousness to themselves.
`
Kelly was born in 1970. What kind of trailer trash place in the U.S. did she grow up in where "She remembers when people would dress up as non white characters and appear in blackface"? She attended Tecumseh Elementary School in DeWitt, New York, where that may have been common, in 1979.

I don't think so.
`
She probably saw it on television. Jimmy Kimmel and Jimmy Fallon both appeared in blackface. Eddie Murphy had an SNL skit where he appeared in whiteface.

This wasn't that long ago. The black guy is really Robert Downey Jr.

I enjoyed her at Fox and didn't see much wrong with her show.

She clashed with Trump...so would I and I would have told him off (and still voted for him).

NBC is trash hole anyway. They'll probably hire Kamila Harris to take over the spot.

Megan jumped to the dark side.............and found that she didn't really belong there...........They were just looking for an excuse to fire her............They never liked her much anyways.............She was rewarded for attacking Trump.....She got paid, and now she leaves with the knife in her back from the left...........

Nothing new here..........she has made a bunch of money....perhaps she should retire........early.

Megan jumped to the dark side.............and found that she didn't really belong there...........They were just looking for an excuse to fire her............They never liked her much anyways.............She was rewarded for attacking Trump.....She got paid, and now she leaves with the knife in her back from the left...........

Nothing new here..........she has made a bunch of money....perhaps she should retire........early.

I am trying to figure out how this is NBC's fault. NBC hired her for a lot off money on the hope that she would produce ratings, even though she was persona non-grata with the right for daring to question Cheetoh Jesus.

But they gave her ample opportunities to fail, and she failed spectacularly.

the only place I fault NBC is not knowing she was a racist piece of shit on the basis of stuff she said regularly on Fox.

Lol
Trump was right, Megan Kelly is bleeding from wherever on the cutting room floor...

I am trying to figure out how this is NBC's fault. NBC hired her for a lot off money on the hope that she would produce ratings, even though she was persona non-grata with the right for daring to question Cheetoh Jesus.

But they gave her ample opportunities to fail, and she failed spectacularly.

the only place I fault NBC is not knowing she was a racist piece of shit on the basis of stuff she said regularly on Fox.
Such as?

Blackface is offensive today. Remembering that there was a time when blackface was not offensive should not at all be offensive today.

Blackface is offensive today. Remembering that there was a time when blackface was not offensive should not at all be offensive today.
I remember some commissioner dude got in trouble for saying “black hole” in the presence of a black man.

I like to drink Black Russians so I am doubly evil in the eyes of the PC crowd. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back