Right wing outlets no longer appear in first two pages of Google searches

google aka big-brother
google-is-big-brother.jpg

For ANYTHING!

I googled "Lou Dobbs fake bomb" and the first 3 pages are all Mainstream media or slate/media matters etc.

Then I tried to google anything (political) recent in the last 7-14 days--- same thing.
Which specific media outlets are you wanting to see on page 1?

For ANYTHING!

I googled "Lou Dobbs fake bomb" and the first 3 pages are all Mainstream media or slate/media matters etc.

Then I tried to google anything (political) recent in the last 7-14 days--- same thing.
Lou Dobbs is basically a tabloid like infowars. Google has a reputation to protect.

For ANYTHING!

Lou Dobbs is basically a tabloid like infowars. Google has a reputation to protect.

Ok. If their ideas are so bad, then google wouldn't have to censor or shadowban them.

Not to mention it's very rare that even Fox news even surfaces in any of the search results, General, Image, Video or News.

For ANYTHING!

Yeah, our enemies don't like Infowars.

Hondurans Paint Swastika On American Flag, Set It On Fire; Wave Honduran Flags, Give Us The Finger

For ANYTHING!

Ok. If their ideas are so bad, then google wouldn't have to censor or shadowban them.

Not to mention it's very rare that even Fox news even surfaces in any of the search results, General, Image, Video or News.
Lou Dobbs is not popular. Especially on the internet. You are arguing that by not artificially boosting his conspiracy theories to page 1, they are “shadowbanning” him. So fucking stupid, you trash.

For ANYTHING!

Which specific media outlets are you wanting to see on page 1?
The ones that didn't remove their comments section from their articles.

All of the MSM sites used to have comment sections.

Don't you think it's fishy that all these MSM outlets have no comment section anymore? I want to put my finger on pulse of the people reading it.

Last edited:
For ANYTHING!

I monitor this, too. It drives me crazy, Google is so political it isn't even funny. They mostly cite the NY Times, Wash Post, USA Today, LA Times, etc. All liberal outlets.

Rarely do they use Washington Times, or even Wall Street Journal. Fox News is always on the third page even though they are the leading news web site in terms of page views - that's just dishonest by Google.

Somebody should do something. I started seeing the coziness between Google and Obama right way, and the next thing we knew everyone was selling our personal data. Before 2008 a spammer could get fined $5000 for sending a single spam email, today the Internet is just another left wing media vessel - so sad.

Last edited:
For ANYTHING!

I monitor this, too. It drives me crazy, Google is so political it isn't even funny. They mostly cite the NY Times, Wash Post, USA Today, LA Times, etc. All liberal outlets.

Rarely do they use Washington Times, or even Wall Street Journal. Fox News is always on the third page even though they are the leading news web site in terms of page views - that's just dishonest by Google.

Somebody should do something. I started seeing the coziness between Google and Obama right way, and the next thing we knew everyone was selling our personal data. Before 2008 a spammer could get fined $5000 for sending a single spam email, today the Internet is just another left wing media vessel - so sad.
You just have to rely less on google.

For ANYTHING!

More interesting is that they direct to ANY left leaning source with NO commentary section for the readers.

Two heads (many heads) are better than one, and a commentary section provides me with ample analysis and opinions from various readers to learn more about the veracity of the article itself.

Why do all these leftie sites disable their commentary? They all used to have comments section a couple of years ago.

For ANYTHING!

More interesting is that they direct to ANY left leaning source with NO commentary section for the readers.

Two heads (many heads) are better than one, and a commentary section provides me with ample analysis and opinions from various readers to learn more about the veracity of the article itself.

Why do all these leftie sites disable their commentary? They all used to have comments section a couple of years ago.
Because too many facts leak into the comments.

Forum List

Back