Megyn Kelly fired from NBC?

Will she get her gig back at Faux News?
It's where she belongs, with all the other racist, far, far right wing Repubtards. NBC showed their bountiful stupidity by hiring her in the first place. She was and still is a known racist, who belongs at Faux. Remember when she insisted Jesus and Santa Claus were white? Yes, she really did.

Some thoughts...

What was NBC expecting? Remember when she freaked out a few years ago because someone wanted a black Santa Claus? Yeah, that was some crazy stuff right there.

I suspect the real problem was that NBC wanted to get rid of her because they paid her a lot of money, then realized they were getting no return on investment. Probably the last holdover of newsreaders getting Eight-figure salaries when they don't read any better than someone getting a six figure salary.

Kelly was a former Fox celebrity who decided to play the sex card and challenge Bill O'Reilly for the top job. She managed to ruin O'Reilly's career but Fox decided (correctly) that she didn't have the appeal to take over for O'Reilly and Tucker Carlson got the job. NBC hired her but she didn't have the draw that they thought she would have so they set up the race trap and Kelly is history.

Kelly was right. In the 50s there was a tv show about two black guys and their wives. All whites in blackface. It was called Amos n Andy.

Then there was

Just to correct. The radio show of Amos n Andy had white actors, the TV show starred Negro actors.

Are you sure? I seem to remember white guys in blackface on that show.

I clearly remember the two shows. The radio version made no bones about the fact that the actors were white. As for the TV version, it was definitely two black actors.

It's where she belongs, with all the other racist, far, far right wing Repubtards. NBC showed their bountiful stupidity by hiring her in the first place. She was and still is a known racist, who belongs at Faux. Remember when she insisted Jesus and Santa Claus were white? Yes, she really did.
Yes. They really are.

Kelly had the audacity to have a racist memory. She remembers when people would dress up as non white characters and appear in blackface. Well, it is true. People really did that.

It follows along with Phil Robertson's racist comment. He remembered how he and his black friends would laugh and joke together. How dare he remember a time when black people laughed.

This is certainly why I have nothing to do with black people. They can keep their obnoxiousness to themselves.

Kelly was right. In the 50s there was a tv show about two black guys and their wives. All whites in blackface. It was called Amos n Andy.

Then there was

Just to correct. The radio show of Amos n Andy had white actors, the TV show starred Negro actors.

Are you sure? I seem to remember white guys in blackface on that show.

I clearly remember the two shows. The radio version made no bones about the fact that the actors were white. As for the TV version, it was definitely two black actors.

I knew the radio guys were white. I just thought that in the beginning the tv guys were too.

Megyn being a smart ass and thinking the witch Hillary was going to win....... so she jumps to NBC?

no dear Megyn no!

you lose ok?

You lose.

Saint Nick was white, dipshit.

No. Not a chance.
Firing Shepard and putting her in his place could work.

no

she is not to come back.

she is a traitor as much as him
No, you can't get worse than Shepherd.

Even Juan is barely better than Shep.

Juan ,Sheperd ,and Megyn

all scum.
Pretty much everyone on Fox is scum.

Only Tucker is really an exception.

Forum List

Back