Megalomaniacal speciesism

How do you heat your house, what do you eat?use public transportation?

Is this a teenage forum? Is there any point in putting forth an intellectual argument in this group? It seems that I am out of place here.

Is this a teenage forum? Is there any point in putting forth an intellectual argument in this group? It seems that I am out of place here.
Yeah maybe you should go it's obvious you won't answer questions directed your way!

Answer his questions! They are not only relevant but show how hypocritical you are. There is a big difference between being a good steward and being a nutter which thinks we should be back in the stone age living in caves. There are many things we can do to clean up our environment that we can do as good stewards.

CO2 is not a pollutant. And your rant about humans needing to go away or live in caves is pure foolishness. You do realize that as people become more technology involved they procreate less and have fewer children as the need to survive and the need to have more people to create what we need to survive become less?

Your side doesn't look at facts unless they prove your agenda.

Forum List

Back