Megachurches Still Packing Them In!

The point is that religion is a fantasy.
1585582105365.png

Apparently, SOME people aren't concerned about covid-19 because they have GOD on their side. Let's check back with them in a month or so, shall we? We'll see how that worked out by then. But if some of them die, they're all Christians so they'll be up in heaven, right? I guess.
pretty sure GOD was on the side of the crusaders.

lots of them died too.
God was on the side of the Crusaders? Ha, ha.
pretty sure THEY would think so.

i'm not much into religion itself but i'm pointing out where GOD has not kept people from dying nor protected them from their own stupidity.

Religion is an opiate for the mind, it is reserved for those who reject science, and embrace "faith". There is a reason these people flock to Donald J. Trump, they take things on "faith", meaning they lack the critical thinking skills necessary to determine fact from fiction.

Megachurches are businesses and need to be open to generate cash flow. Do they still pass offering plates down the aisles? Prolly not a great idea these days.

I'd say the chance of a megachurch holding a service and not passing a plate down the aisle is approaching zero percent.
Plate hell they have people with credit card readers because it's good to go into debt if god is getting the money

Religion is an opiate for the mind, it is reserved for those who reject science, and embrace "faith". There is a reason these people flock to Donald J. Trump, they take things on "faith", meaning they lack the critical thinking skills necessary to determine fact from fiction.
The leftwing messiah was a regular walking encyclopedia, wasn't he.

1585584091814.png

"Reject science"...like rudimentary biology?
You mean like looking down at a floppy penis but 'identifying as a woman?

Apparently, SOME people aren't concerned about covid-19 because they have GOD on their side. Let's check back with them in a month or so, shall we? We'll see how that worked out by then. But if some of them die, they're all Christians so they'll be up in heaven, right? I guess.

The video doesn't really show anything. People could be practicing social distancing on busses and in the sanctuary, just the same as reporters we see everyday attending press briefings.

How exactly is exposer at a church any different then exposer at the grocery, or gas station or countless other places people are going?

When I was a disgusting lowlife degenerate piece of shit I tried so hard not to believe. I'm pretty sure denying faith is a common denominator among total piece of shits...Weird huh?

You are offending some of your Liberal USMB brethren who are very religious. I know it is very comforting to believe every Trump supporter is a tooth challenged simpleton and every Trump hater is an Ivy league atheist. It just isn't reality.

I think it's fine n dandy for MAGA-churches to pack Gomers in like sardines. But they must self quarantine in place for minimally 14 days and be tested prior to returning to the real world.

Cull the herd! :D

aadf97256550d8b52883bca289cf99ca.jpg

I think it's fine n dandy for MAGA-churches to pack Gomers in like sardines. But they must self quarantine in place for minimally 14 days and be tested prior to returning to the real world.

Yes "cull the herd"
LefTard Logic:
"Christian Gomers = BAD"
"Faggots, rug munchers, chicks with dicks, wetbacks, criminals, drug users, weirdos, welfare degenerates = AWESOME"

Hahaha....you filthy fucks can't be take seriously outside of LibTardia.

Yes "cull the herd"
LefTard Logic:
"Christian Gomers = BAD"
"Faggots, rug munchers, chicks with dicks, wetbacks, criminals, drug users, weirdos, welfare degenerates = AWESOME"

Just think Loser - If 20,000 Trump Gomers pack into a stadium to see Franklin Graham and are forced to remain their for two weeks, we'll probably end up with 3,000 positives and 100 deaths. That means 100 fewer Drumpf voters! :cool:

Am I the only person here that cares about human beings?

Am I the only person here who doesn't give a damn about political, religious or ethic differences?

These people can and will spread this disease to innocent. people who will die.

It doesn't matter what faith they are. It doesn't matter what political beliefs they have.

They are human beings. They will suffer and some will die.

People will leave that church infected then go spread it around everywhere they go. Innocent people will die.

Yes conservatives are stupid, selfish and lazy. That is no reason for them to suffer from this disease and die.

I so don't get the mindset that just because they are stupid, selfish and lazy it doesn't matter if they suffer and die. Or it doesn't matter if they spread that disease to others and they die.

It does matter.

When I was a disgusting lowlife degenerate piece of shit I tried so hard not to believe. I'm pretty sure denying faith is a common denominator among total piece of shits...Weird huh?

You're still a disgusting, lowlife, degenerate piece of shit, so I guess your religion is broken.

Yes "cull the herd"
LefTard Logic:
"Christian Gomers = BAD"

Just think Loser - If 20,000 Trump Gomers pack into a stadium to see Franklin Graham and are forced to remain their for two weeks, we'll probably end up with 3,000 positives and 100 deaths. That means 100 fewer Drumpf voters! :cool:

Weird...that sort of coincides with why I'm a proponent of Ni@@er on Ni@@er killing in ghettos and abortions in wetback infested barrios...We're kind of on the same page.
The difference being you want our best most productive citizens dead while I want human pets / filthy pests / liabilities dead.

You are offending some of your Liberal USMB brethren who are very religious. I know it is very comforting to believe every Trump supporter is a tooth challenged simpleton and every Trump hater is an Ivy league atheist. It just isn't reality.

"People of faith" overwhelmingly support Trump/Pence, which tells me their "faith" is either diseased, or their souls are diseased. Oft times, it is both.

Am I the only person here that cares about human beings?

Am I the only person here who doesn't give a damn about political, religious or ethic differences?

These people can and will spread this disease to innocent. people who will die.

It doesn't matter what faith they are. It doesn't matter what political beliefs they have.

They are human beings. They will suffer and some will die.

People will leave that church infected then go spread it around everywhere they go. Innocent people will die.

Yes conservatives are stupid, selfish and lazy. That is no reason for them to suffer from this disease and die.

I so don't get the mindset that just because they are stupid, selfish and lazy it doesn't matter if they suffer and die. Or it doesn't matter if they spread that disease to others and they die.

It does matter.

That's why they need to stay there for a couple of weeks and test negative prior to leaving. People are such idiots. Here's Miami Beach late last week because Governor TrumpyBoy refused to shut down spring break. I care about human lives too - But probably some less than others.

fl-1553189390-dmaspuqc4h-snap-image

"People of faith" overwhelmingly support Trump/Pence, which tells me their "faith" is either diseased, or their souls are diseased. Oft times, it is both.

There's really nothing that should confuse you...Consider the options.
CaKFobdUYAAHUP1.jpg

Forum List

Back