Mega-poll predicts disaster for Tories – but reality could be even worse

The notable aspects of the poll come in two main parts. The first is its findings: YouGov surveyed 14,000 people and extrapolated the results to constituencies using the multilevel regression and poststratification model, or MRP. This predicted that the Conservatives would retain only 169 seats, 196 fewer than their 2019 total, while Labour would take 385, the Liberal Democrats 48 and the SNP 25.

We can only dream of an outcome like this.I look forward to elction night and watching these tory ***** shuffle off into the night, jobless.

But then I wonder if that is the best outcome. I dont want labour to have a 100 seat majority. They dont have a vision I could buy into. Apart from smashing the tories they dont
excite me.

A smaller majority would make them work harder and keep them honest.It would also benefit the nationalist parties and ensure Starmers red tory tendencies are kept in check.

Lets fuck the tories off though..
The Tories?
Does anyone really give a fuck what happens over there? You turds lost your country ages ago.

Why not take your crayons to the table and do some colouring in ? Then you can not care while doing something useful.

I always love it Tommy when you reply--- it proves you still have someone there to
read to you and tell you what all the big adult words mean.

https://clipartix.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Stick-figure-kids-friends-clip-art-at-vector-clip-art.png

The notable aspects of the poll come in two main parts. The first is its findings: YouGov surveyed 14,000 people and extrapolated the results to constituencies using the multilevel regression and poststratification model, or MRP. This predicted that the Conservatives would retain only 169 seats, 196 fewer than their 2019 total, while Labour would take 385, the Liberal Democrats 48 and the SNP 25.

We can only dream of an outcome like this.I look forward to elction night and watching these tory ***** shuffle off into the night, jobless.

But then I wonder if that is the best outcome. I dont want labour to have a 100 seat majority. They dont have a vision I could buy into. Apart from smashing the tories they dont
excite me.

A smaller majority would make them work harder and keep them honest.It would also benefit the nationalist parties and ensure Starmers red tory tendencies are kept in check.

GB is finito, gone, done. It's Progressives vs. Slightly less Progressives and soon to be the Islamic Republic of England in any event.

Ireland and Scotland need to break away and let England sink under the weigh of the Islamic Invasion

excite me.

Labour will get in, try and fix things, then the Tories will attack them for spending too much money, then people will vote the Tories again who'll set about destroying everything again.

Unless the electoral system changes to Proportional Representation, it'll just keep happening.

Labour will get in, try and fix things, then the Tories will attack them for spending too much money, then people will vote the Tories again who'll set about destroying everything again.

Unless the electoral system changes to Proportional Representation, it'll just keep happening.
forever …..

Forum List

Back