Former Trump Appointees Expected To Lie Under Oath To Attack Trump

"Christopher Miller, the former Pentagon chief who served as acting US Defense Secretary under Republican former President Donald Trump, is expected to blame Trump for inciting the January 6 insurrection at the Capitol when Miller testifies at a Wednesday hearing about the incident. Blaming Trump for the riot that followed, Miller told VICE in mid-March, "Would anybody have marched on the Capitol, and tried to overrun the Capitol, without the president's speech?"

Miller said he wasn't sure whether Trump knew that his speech would incite an insurrection. But Miller said that Trump's speech still incited it nonetheless. The other witnesses for Wednesday's House hearing include Trump's former acting Attorney General Jeffrey Rosen and Metropolitan Police Department Chief Robert Contee III. The hearing will also discuss the possibility of creating a commission to investigate the events surrounding the insurrection"

Although Trump's ability to hire the best people for everything he does is unmatched in recorded history -- it is still amazing how Dems are able to force Trump's own appointees to betray him time and time again....However, since we know people like Chris Miller and that scheming Jew, Jeff Rosen will lie under oath to hurt Trump -- shouldn't they still be charged for perjury??? If Trump's own Attorney General -- the guy he chose -- is going to claim there was no widespread voter fraud; when we all know China and Biden stole the election with the use of bamboo ballots -- isn't he committing perjury?? Trump will ultimately stop their evil plot; but you would think the GOP in Congress could do something....Biden is a senile weak old man, he isn't that powerful is he?

Pelosi is an old wrinkled whore who can't even tie her own shoes, she isn't that powerful is she? AOC is a slut who can't even spell her own name; how is she more powerful than Speaker McCarthy?? Schumer is weak commie Jew; how is he more powerful than a real American conservative?? Basically; all Dems are a bunch of soyboy cucks -- how are they able to be this powerful?

So in other words, I should stop driving. Because if I go out today, for all I know, my driving somewhere might cause someone to eventually be harmed. So it doesn't matter that I intended no harm or not, just the outcome that matters.

By that definition, Obumma is responsible for the death of millions.

"Christopher Miller, the former Pentagon chief who served as acting US Defense Secretary under Republican former President Donald Trump, is expected to blame Trump for inciting the January 6 insurrection at the Capitol when Miller testifies at a Wednesday hearing about the incident. Blaming Trump for the riot that followed, Miller told VICE in mid-March, "Would anybody have marched on the Capitol, and tried to overrun the Capitol, without the president's speech?"

Miller said he wasn't sure whether Trump knew that his speech would incite an insurrection. But Miller said that Trump's speech still incited it nonetheless. The other witnesses for Wednesday's House hearing include Trump's former acting Attorney General Jeffrey Rosen and Metropolitan Police Department Chief Robert Contee III. The hearing will also discuss the possibility of creating a commission to investigate the events surrounding the insurrection"

Although Trump's ability to hire the best people for everything he does is unmatched in recorded history -- it is still amazing how Dems are able to force Trump's own appointees to betray him time and time again....However, since we know people like Chris Miller and that scheming Jew, Jeff Rosen will lie under oath to hurt Trump -- shouldn't they still be charged for perjury??? If Trump's own Attorney General -- the guy he chose -- is going to claim there was no widespread voter fraud; when we all know China and Biden stole the election with the use of bamboo ballots -- isn't he committing perjury?? Trump will ultimately stop their evil plot; but you would think the GOP in Congress could do something....Biden is a senile weak old man, he isn't that powerful is he?

Pelosi is an old wrinkled whore who can't even tie her own shoes, she isn't that powerful is she? AOC is a slut who can't even spell her own name; how is she more powerful than Speaker McCarthy?? Schumer is weak commie Jew; how is he more powerful than a real American conservative?? Basically; all Dems are a bunch of soyboy cucks -- how are they able to be this powerful?
How indeed...

So in other words, I should stop driving. Because if I go out today, for all I know, my driving somewhere might cause someone to eventually be harmed. So it doesn't matter that I intended no harm or not, just the outcome that matters.

By that definition, Obumma is responsible for the death of millions.
You put that together yourself with that stable genius brain. So It must be da truf, right magaturd?

did Trump hire anyone that was not fucked up and a spy against him?

Trump must have the worst intuition in the history of mankind for hiring all these people
Who knew Mr. Trump's hand picked cabinet of opportunists, nepotists and corrupt partisan pieces of shit would end up being so unpopular? The mind reels, I tell ya! :auiqs.jpg: Just reels!

Forum List

Back