Medvedev Names Sole Condition to Prevent World War.

I clicked on the link but access is blocked. I guess it's because I'm not American?
The title of the thread is about all anyone needs to know.
It can be claimed that Medvedev doesn't speak for the Russian people.

America's track record in nearly all of it's nearly 40 wars of aggression since WW2 is to demonize the victim country's leader (Putin) by claiming that it's only him that is solid in the resolve to not allow Russia to be defeated.

That of course is intended to sow discontent within the victim country. Churchill used the tactic against Hitler in a situation in which it should have been more successful than it was, for some reason?

Such is the convincing element of a fascist regime!

Simple. FK Medvedev and FK you too.
I'm surprised that this would be something you would care so much about.

I'm surprised that it's getting as much notice as it's getting. The facts of the war that are undeniable are starting to resonate with Americans, mostly due to political priorities of Dem support vs. Repub condemnation, I perceive.

..... America's track record in nearly all of it's nearly 40 wars of aggression since WW2 is to demonize the victim country's leader
True-true. US propaganda has been superior for a very long time but I wonder if it's finished now. Let us hope that it is.

True-true. US propaganda has been superior for a very long time but I wonder if it's finished now. Let us hope that it is.
In fact, America's propaganda efforts have been hugely successful for it's current war on Russia.

It had to be! It's Russia and the nuclear threat needed to be seen by American's as not a factor. The fkg war will be ended before the propaganda effort fails!

In fact, America's propaganda efforts have been hugely successful for it's current war on Russia.
It certainly has although it is difficult to understand. The whole anti-Russia/Putin campaign is based upon nothing but unproven and unprovoked slander. Washington is using the American "everybody knows" plus Göbbels "tell a lie often enough" tactiques. NATO has its lips pressed firmly against Washington's brown hole and they're acting like they're paying mafia protection money, which is more or less exactly what it is.
It had to be! It's Russia and the nuclear threat needed to be seen by American's as not a factor. The fkg war will be ended before the propaganda effort fails!
We'll see. If the reports are true, then the German & Czech populations have had enough of it and Slovakia isn't far behind. But Sweden and Finland are a huge disappointment. Who knows, who knows?

It certainly has although it is difficult to understand. The whole anti-Russia/Putin campaign is based upon nothing but unproven and unprovoked slander. Washington is using the American "everybody knows" plus Göbbels "tell a lie often enough" tactiques. NATO has its lips pressed firmly against Washington's brown hole and they're acting like they're paying mafia protection money, which is more or less exactly what it is.

We'll see. If the reports are true, then the German & Czech populations have had enough of it and Slovakia isn't far behind. But Sweden and Finland are a huge disappointment. Who knows, who knows?
America isn't going to allow the war to end.
The reason for the war is basically the same reason for the Vietnam war.

I don't think we're going to find much room to disagree on any of the facts of this war.

Perhaps the agreed upon limitations of the war will be dispensed with one by one, until there is nothing left but dispensing with the agreement on no nuclear war.

America isn't going to allow the war to end.
That is a fact or at least the US will try to keep it "officially on" as with Korea.
The reason for the war is basically the same reason for the Vietnam war.
Absolutely correct. I definitely do not want to go into a very long dissertation on the subject but the short of is that the US never really wanted to "win" in Vietnam or maybe I ought to say that "winning" was an impossible dream anyway so the US did the next best thing by prolonging the gazillions of dollar influx supplied by tax dollars to fund the Military-Industrial Complex of perpetual war. What you just said above is the shortest version of the same thing.
I don't think we're going to find much room to disagree on any of the facts of this war.
No, I don't think so.
Perhaps the agreed upon limitations of the war will be dispensed with one by one, until there is nothing left but dispensing with the agreement on no nuclear war.
Castro succeeded in kicking out the American mafia but Cuba is still suffering the consequences of standing up to the big boys mainly because no one really understood that the US is a mafia-like organization.

Mossadeq's democracy got the rug pulled out from under it by the CIA. Ayatollah Khomeini got his revenge but once again the pain of standing up to the big boys is a perpetual fact. They really got the shaft going from Democracy to American-backed Fascism and then on to Islamic-backed Fascism.

I think the best we can hope for is for Europe (one by one) to get the US out of the continent, dismantle NATO, and reform the UN. There's much more work to do than that but that's the groundwork that's needed before anything else can be done.

That is a fact or at least the US will try to keep it "officially on" as with Korea.

Absolutely correct. I definitely do not want to go into a very long dissertation on the subject but the short of is that the US never really wanted to "win" in Vietnam or maybe I ought to say that "winning" was an impossible dream anyway so the US did the next best thing by prolonging the gazillions of dollar influx supplied by tax dollars to fund the Military-Industrial Complex of perpetual war. What you just said above is the shortest version of the same thing.

No, I don't think so.

Castro succeeded in kicking out the American mafia but Cuba is still suffering the consequences of standing up to the big boys mainly because no one really understood that the US is a mafia-like organization.

Mossadeq's democracy got the rug pulled out from under it by the CIA. Ayatollah Khomeini got his revenge but once again the pain of standing up to the big boys is a perpetual fact. They really got the shaft going from Democracy to American-backed Fascism and then on to Islamic-backed Fascism.

I think the best we can hope for is for Europe (one by one) to get the US out of the continent, dismantle NATO, and reform the UN. There's much more work to do than that but that's the groundwork that's needed before anything else can be done.
i'm currently exploring the topic of just how much hold the US has on Europe. It's not a lot of good news.

Are you an American? I've never heard one who is so well informed with the facts..

i'm currently exploring the topic of just how much hold the US has on Europe.
A lot.
Are you an American? I've never heard one who is so well informed with the facts..
I am not American but I did live 20 years in the US and I am a Vietnam Veteran. I've circumnavigated the globe ‘overland’ on my own and I have lived in several countries on five different continents. So, I’ve experienced a lot and have observed a lot of BS that I only began to understand later. You know what I mean? You know something is wrong but you don’t know what it is until it hits you between the eyes and then it all makes sense. Anyway, I'm not so smart but I've seen so much that I guess it must have sunk in? :eusa_think:

Forum List

Back