Medical marj

Medical MJ is asinine.

It has no business being regulated in the first place. It represents less of a health, violence, peace or any other risk you can think of when compared with alcohol or a host of other products. The entire idea that the government needs to destroy your life if you smoke MJ was nothing more than a power grab that should have ended decades ago.

I don't understand the opposition of it when it affects the person using. The freedom aspect of it.
I don't like government records and people being classified as potheads .

Exactly. I wouldn't want to be listed in official government records as a pothead, even if I was. Especially if I was younger and didn't need it on my permanent record.

It would seem a lot better just to buy it from a local pusher.

So behind the times, Oregon and Washington have legalized heroin and meth. In related news deaths and property crimes related to heroin and meth have skyrocketed.

I don't understand the opposition of it when it affects the person using. The freedom aspect of it.
I don't like government records and people being classified as potheads .

Aren't you the paranoid fool! If I go to the pot store and pay cash, how is the government creating a record of me being a pothead? I mean I live in a country where the Prime Minister's mother used to smoke pot at 24 Sussex Drive when he was growing up there.

Trudeau famously told a host of This Hour Has 22 Minutes not to "hotbox his office" in 2013, before he was Prime Minister and legalized pot.

I have no worries about this guy knowing I'm a pothead.

Forum List

Back