Medical marj

will be like that until they get enough balls to take it off of schedule 1....
The government doesn't have any business scheduling drugs and chemical compounds.

The law needs to be the law, and crime needs to be the crime. Poison is poison, and poisoning is a crime -- legislatures cannot be tasked with sorting out and classifying all possible poisons.

Lawyers don't pass the bar by acing a high school chemistry exam.
poison?.....i thought this was about med pot?......

I can tell you why more state have not done it, Republicans...
are you going to put the blame on just republicans for the failure of it to be taken off of schedule 1 also?....
I'm not going down the partisan road here, but imo at the state level you have players with vested $ issues opposing MED weed, liquor, state med assoc's with oxy, preachers, and yes .... even courts.

I think on the fed level that's not so much an issue because states generally regulate medicine. But I strongly believe the feds should just remove any federal laws against the use of weed. Like prohibition was repealed only w/o const amendment
taking it off of sched 1 would be a start....

are you going to put the blame on just republicans for the failure of it to be taken off of schedule 1 also?....
No there are Democrat like Biden, it is mostly the war babies and the Depression era kids that oppose reform, yet the largest majority against it is in Republican controlled states.

Delta 8 is very similar, and legal in most states.
Hybrid versus heirloom seed seeds?

Derived from hemp, which is legal. Slightly different chemical construction from Delta 9 (marijuana). The rumor is it doesn't get you high, but that is bullshit.

I tried for a lark. Ate one gummy. An hour later I felt no effect. Ate another.

After a short time found myself drifting massively euphoric and staring vacuously at my computer trying to remember how to type, and why it seemed important. Wandered off to the couch. Watched an Avengers movie. Ate pretzels. Went to bed. :auiqs.jpg:

Only about 6 states have not decriminalized medical marijuana....

The govt has no business banning a FLOWER.

140 million years in the making, on behalf of all flowers, we thank you.

59e0e4d07b5b887071da37b3869bddca.jpg

So if less restrictions are looked upon favorably why are states failing to legalize medical marj? Some person in alot of pain would benefit. Instead we want them on opiates? When it only affects the person using why the opposition if you are for freedom?

Because Republicans in general and Trump in particular, oppose it. Opiods are profitable for the Swamp creatures who own Big Pharmaceutical companies, like the Perdue Family, who marketed OxyContin, to great wealth.

Big Pharma has discovered what every drug dealer has every known: addicts are great repeat customers. The right has built up an entire industry that creates addicts, funnells them to 28-day rehab programs, and then cycles them back to the community and waits for a relapse.

The programs last 28 days because that's what the insurance companies will pay for. Not because it works. Of course if it worked, then people wouldn't relapse and there would be no more money to be made.

When you use pot for pain, you can grow it in your back yard, and it isn't addictive. Where's the profit for Big Pharma and the rehab scammers in that?

Delta 8 is very similar, and legal in most states.
Hybrid versus heirloom seed seeds?

Derived from hemp, which is legal. Slightly different chemical construction from Delta 9 (marijuana). The rumor is it doesn't get you high, but that is bullshit.

I tried for a lark. Ate one gummy. An hour later I felt no effect. Ate another.

After a short time found myself drifting massively euphoric and staring vacuously at my computer trying to remember how to type, and why it seemed important. Wandered off to the couch. Watched an Avengers movie. Ate pretzels. Went to bed. :auiqs.jpg:

Billy, Hemp is marijuana, just bred to be low in THC intended for the commerical production of rope, etc..

Delta-8 and 9 are both isomers of THC.

The only difference between them is where the double bonding occurs between the atoms. Same chemical make-up. Both isomers fit the same receptor sites in the brain.

The hybrid seeds are not fertile. That's the intellectual property of the drug cártel.

All seeds are fertile once they reach maturity. Seed production is suppressed in lab-grown weed because as soon as the female plant becomes fertilized, THC levels drop as production falls to transfer growth energy over into making seeds.

So if less restrictions are looked upon favorably why are states failing to legalize medical marj? Some person in alot of pain would benefit. Instead we want them on opiates? When it only affects the person using why the opposition if you are for freedom?

You better move 36 states have legalized medicinal marijuana.

Which side of center you figure wants fewer restrictions? Wouldn't be the left, they appointed Mad Joe Robinette and the Kosher Commie.

The Alcohol Lobby is pretty powerful. Alcohol producers are not about to allow a drug that can put them out of business.
do you really think pot will put them out of business?....every pot smoker i knew always had beer on hand....
It's a conspiracy theory I like to pretend is true. It would make sense thought. If your drug cost money and time to produce and you are being undercut by something we can grow in the back yard, without the need for a lengthy fermentation process, you're gonna want to keep any advantage you can.

My health records are not the business of my employer if I can perform the job. It's not their business. It's private.

That is true but even with legalization at state level it still is illegal at Federal level and there aren't too many employer's out there yet that will give you a drug test and let you slide on marijuana.

Forum List

Back