Medical marj

initforme

Gold Member
Apr 23, 2011
So if less restrictions are looked upon favorably why are states failing to legalize medical marj? Some person in alot of pain would benefit. Instead we want them on opiates? When it only affects the person using why the opposition if you are for freedom?

That's a good sign. Moving forward. I have no interest in it other than medical patients who could benefit from the relief it can bring.

So if less restrictions are looked upon favorably why are states failing to legalize medical marj? Some person in alot of pain would benefit. Instead we want them on opiates? When it only affects the person using why the opposition if you are for freedom?
failing to legalize it?.....back in 96 there was only 1 state that had medical pot,look at things now....

You don't need a doctor's prescription for marijuana on your medical records or other permanent records for using it if you ever want to seek gainful employment again in this life.

I don't understand the opposition of it when it affects the person using. The freedom aspect of it.

I can't agree with you more.

My state was the second to legalize for medical purposes. We did it in 1998 by the ballot initiative.

When I voted for it I never thought I would use the law but when I was in a near death accident with 15ft monster waves, it allowed me to get off lyrica which is addictive. I went through withdrawals when I got off of it.

Then it came in handy when I was diagnosed with carcinoma. I never would have been able to do the chemo without the medical marijuana.

It shouldn't be a patchwork of laws. A person should be able to go to any state without the risk of being arrested for using it. As it is now, some states would put me in prison for using medical marijuana.

The govt has no business banning a FLOWER. ESP the federal govt.
Its stupid and biased legislation based on feelz.
Fuck that.
They don't have business retaining permanent mental health and other medical records either.

And get the stupid gun control laws off the books

People smoke weed and act stupid all they want but they cannot be allowed to ride roughshod over the lives of clean and sober people. Give us our guns back already.

will be like that until they get enough balls to take it off of schedule 1....
The government doesn't have any business scheduling drugs and chemical compounds.

The law needs to be the law, and crime needs to be the crime. Poison is poison, and poisoning is a crime -- legislatures cannot be tasked with sorting out and classifying all possible poisons.

Lawyers don't pass the bar by acing a high school chemistry exam.

I can tell you why more state have not done it, Republicans...
are you going to put the blame on just republicans for the failure of it to be taken off of schedule 1 also?....
The Alcohol Lobby is pretty powerful. Alcohol producers are not about to allow a drug that can put them out of business.
do you really think pot will put them out of business?....every pot smoker i knew always had beer on hand....

are you going to put the blame on just republicans for the failure of it to be taken off of schedule 1 also?....
I'm not going down the partisan road here, but imo at the state level you have players with vested $ issues opposing MED weed, liquor, state med assoc's with oxy, preachers, and yes .... even courts.

I think on the fed level that's not so much an issue because states generally regulate medicine. But I strongly believe the feds should just remove any federal laws against the use of weed. Like prohibition was repealed only w/o const amendment

Those damn dirty apes!

Screen Shot 2021-05-14 at 2.53.03 PM.jpg

Oops! Wrong one.

Forum List

Back