Media Breaks Silence On Hillary's Health

With her erratic behavior and documented health problems aka suffering a very serious concussion that even Bill said it took 6 months for her to get over.....it seems only fair to request she release her health records...many,many even low level jobs require the applicant to take a health exam....it is only reasonable to require Presidential Candidates to do the same and the public should be allowed to know the results...just basic common sense.

HEALTH WATCH: Hillary Clinton’s ‘Erratic’ Behavior Raises Eyebrows

Well then maybe Donald John Trump should be forced to release his mental health records while at it?

I mean after all the asinine comments that have spewed from him it would be wise for him to release his mental health records so America will know the level of insanity he suffers from!
Still better than Hildabeast, any day.

That was not an epileptic seizure------it was a weird affectation, Rodish
Did they make it up?

the Hillary eyeball thing was faked------Clinton big liar? probably every word is true

PS----both Clintons seem to suffer----UPPER RESPIRATORY
congestion and irritation--------common thing for SNORTERS---
for the record-----cocaine snorting easily leads to------untimely death----respiratory and cardiac complications.-----the cardiac issue are simply-----patient drops dead of "heart attack". Besides upper respiratory mess----even the lungs are affected over time

Did they make it up?

the Hillary eyeball thing was faked------Clinton big liar? probably every word is true

for the record-----cocaine snorting easily leads to------untimely death----respiratory and cardiac complications.-----the cardiac issue are simply-----patient drops dead of "heart attack". Besides upper respiratory mess----even the lungs are affected over time

PS.....allergies cause the same symptoms you just cited. But hey, when you hear hoofbeats, think unicorns.

With her erratic behavior and documented health problems aka suffering a very serious concussion that even Bill said it took 6 months for her to get over.....it seems only fair to request she release her health records...many,many even low level jobs require the applicant to take a health exam....it is only reasonable to require Presidential Candidates to do the same and the public should be allowed to know the results...just basic common sense.

Well then maybe Donald John Trump should be forced to release his mental health records while at it?

I mean after all the asinine comments that have spewed from him it would be wise for him to release his mental health records so America will know the level of insanity he suffers from!

the "concussion" is the least of Helldegard's pathologies. PS----intracranial venous sinus thrombosis had been found associated with cocaine-------not particularly in trivial head trauma

Did they make it up?

PS.....allergies cause the same symptoms you just cited. But hey, when you hear hoofbeats, think unicorns.

think------lateral sinus thrombosis------it ain't a horse ----it's a zebra. not from allergies. It is true that she had a lateral sinus thrombosis?. I have seen that in INFECTION ---
sorta in pregnancy (hypercoagulable state)----but not in
trivial head trauma

Heat st is not "media".

And her behavior hasn't been erratic. Donald's has.b

But keep trying to deflect from the fact that your guy is insane

:cuckoo:

I am waiting for Donald to bark like a dog. We know Hillary can.

Heat st is not "media".

And her behavior hasn't been erratic. Donald's has.b

But keep trying to deflect from the fact that your guy is insane

:cuckoo:

I am waiting for Donald to bark like a dog. We know Hillary can.

sometimes people with the syndrome of Gilles de La Tourette do barking sounds

the "concussion" is the least of Helldegard's pathologies. PS----intracranial venous sinus thrombosis had been found associated with cocaine-------not particularly in trivial head trauma
The Clintons are old drug users. Bill did cocain in the Oval Office, hillary was probably right next to him.

The Clintons are old drug users. Bill did cocain in the Oval Office, hillary was probably right next to him.

you know? I would not be surprised-----I have been told --
(by reliable sources) that cocaine is a big fave with lawyers---
especially prosecuting attorneys ---federal and state

I heard an interview one time with one of clintons former secret service agents. He said if Americans knew what Bill did in the Oval Office he would have been lynched long ago.

is there anything you don't lie about?

I tell you what? in my head I think you use meth....so you must.

In my head, you kiss Obama's black ass and lick shit remnants off of it . . . so you must.

I heard an interview one time with one of clintons former secret service agents. He said if Americans knew what Bill did in the Oval Office he would have been lynched long ago.

That I can believe

I use neither meth nor cocaine. I do not lie about anything.
Why would I lie about drug use amongst the people of my city----it is very prevalent and often deadly. Cocaine is the choice
of "elitist" type people. It is expensive but easily obtainable

I'm still hoping she strokes out during a debate. It's be "must see TV."

You're a libtard, there is nothing in youR head.

The only thing the gateway pundit is expert at is printing total fucking bullshit. ROTFLMAO.

And you bootlickers just lap it up and beg for me.

bwaaaaaa git back boyo.....and try and explain the lies of msnbc, cnn etc.etc. and so on and so forth.....anyone interested in the truth knows they must tune into the sources that are not politically correct....so peddle your nonsense elsewhere and meantime back at the ranch the media is busily covering up the fact that hillary is so low energy she takes the weekends off.

I'm still hoping she strokes out during a debate. It's be "must see TV."

She is constantly either falling or on the verge of falling....those around her are constantly on the look out in case they need to try and catch her before she hits her head again and has another concussion....it is way more than obvious she is too old and sick to be President....what she is doing is simply illustrating the 'desire for power' that even afflicts the old and sick folk.

Forum List

Back