Media Breaks Silence On Hillary's Health

I'm still hoping she strokes out during a debate. It's be "must see TV."

I hope she lasts up at least until it is too late for biden or someone else to step in that might actually be able to beat da Trump...I still think it very possible that when it becomes obvious Trump will win that the POTUS will look for some excuse to postpone the election....if he is able to get away with that?...and why wouldnt he be with the cowardly congress we have....you can count on it being a very long postponement.

I have never seen any candidate in a Presidential Election detested by so many folks.....I mean even big numbers of democrats do not like her and in fact would like to see her locked up.

hillary has been foisted onto the people by the mainstream media aka the alphabet media aka abc,nbc,cbs and worst of all cnn.

The lie for her, they cover up for her and have even admitted doing so...not that most did not already realize that.

Well then maybe Donald John Trump should be forced to release his mental health records while at it?

I mean after all the asinine comments that have spewed from him it would be wise for him to release his mental health records so America will know the level of insanity he suffers from!
Still better than Hildabeast, any day.

the "concussion" is the least of Helldegard's pathologies. PS----intracranial venous sinus thrombosis had been found associated with cocaine-------not particularly in trivial head trauma
The Clintons are old drug users. Bill did cocain in the Oval Office, hillary was probably right next to him.

you know? I would not be surprised-----I have been told --
(by reliable sources) that cocaine is a big fave with lawyers---
especially prosecuting attorneys ---federal and state
I heard an interview one time with one of clintons former secret service agents. He said if Americans knew what Bill did in the Oval Office he would have been lynched long ago.

He is a very sick man....it all came out way back when he was in Arkansas....but he had some very powerful backers and enforcers(dixie mafia) and not even to mention how the liberal media was so gaga over him.

With her erratic behavior and documented health problems aka suffering a very serious concussion that even Bill said it took 6 months for her to get over.....it seems only fair to request she release her health records...many,many even low level jobs require the applicant to take a health exam....it is only reasonable to require Presidential Candidates to do the same and the public should be allowed to know the results...just basic common sense.

HEALTH WATCH: Hillary Clinton’s ‘Erratic’ Behavior Raises Eyebrows

Well then maybe Donald John Trump should be forced to release his mental health records while at it?

I mean after all the asinine comments that have spewed from him it would be wise for him to release his mental health records so America will know the level of insanity he suffers from!

the "concussion" is the least of Helldegard's pathologies. PS----intracranial venous sinus thrombosis had been found associated with cocaine-------not particularly in trivial head trauma
The Clintons are old drug users. Bill did cocain in the Oval Office, hillary was probably right next to him.

The Clintons were on the scene in Berkeley....everyone knows what the hippie culture was all about....and it was not 'love'.

is there anything you don't lie about?

I tell you what? in my head I think you use meth....so you must.

In my head, you kiss Obama's black ass and lick shit remnants off of it . . . so you must.
We can't really expect anymore from our lovely Democrats at this point who call us haters; Soros and Obama'islamist enablers supporters who desire to take American down to the level of the shit-holes in the ME as they fill their own pocket books.

AG Lynch Announces Global Police Force Partnership With UN
Yes they already announce portions of the plan.
BOOM! CNN Got Busted Again and This Is The Worst Yet!

With her erratic behavior and documented health problems aka suffering a very serious concussion that even Bill said it took 6 months for her to get over.....it seems only fair to request she release her health records...many,many even low level jobs require the applicant to take a health exam....it is only reasonable to require Presidential Candidates to do the same and the public should be allowed to know the results...just basic common sense.

HEALTH WATCH: Hillary Clinton’s ‘Erratic’ Behavior Raises Eyebrows

WE DEMAND SHE RELEASE HER HEALTH RECORDS (but Trump doesn't have to release his tax records, we're okay with that).

The Clintons were on the scene in Berkeley....everyone knows what the hippie culture was all about....and it was not 'love'.
The Duck Dynasty group looks like leftovers from that era.

She is constantly either falling or on the verge of falling....those around her are constantly on the look out in case they need to try and catch her before she hits her head again and has another concussion....it is way more than obvious she is too old and sick to be President....what she is doing is simply illustrating the 'desire for power' that even afflicts the old and sick folk.

I am a bit confused about "THE CONCUSSION"------did she actually fracture her skull or just bang her head? "CONCUSSION" is not really a "THING"-----every time you bang your head----THAT's a "CONCUSSION"--- I came upon something more exciting whilst googling----FRACTURED SKULL and LATERAL SINUS THROMBOSIS---<them is
potentially serious. HOW DID SHE MANAGE TO FRACTURE HER SKULL ON A SIMPLE STUMBLE?

less road food. more Centrum for adults.
450.jpg

I still think it very possible that when it becomes obvious Trump will win that the POTUS will look for some excuse to postpone the election...
:lol:

A) Trump is going to lose big time
B) You're batshit crazy

Go change your diapers, shrivel dick

450.jpg
The old grifter washes down those pills with a 26er of Bombay gin every day.
There are dozens of SS veterans who can attest to that fact.
She's a fucking lush just like Biden.
She has to take a few shots of pure oxygen sometimes before standing in front of her rally supporters......all twenty of them..........made to appear like thousands by MSNBC. HAAA HAAAA!

450.jpg
The old grifter washes down those pills with a 26er of Bombay gin every day.
There are dozens of SS veterans who can attest to that fact.
She's a fucking lush just like Biden.
She has to take a few shots of pure oxygen sometimes before standing in front of her rally supporters......all twenty of them..........made to appear like thousands by MSNBC. HAAA HAAAA!

Hillary is such a farce....such a fraud, such a phoney...such a pos ....such a liar.....and has been all her life. Anyone close to her knows that....the secret service knew her personal habits better than anyone...and we know what they have said about her.....now it appears they brought in a special black secret service guy to protect her...I doubt if any of the white ones would be willing to take a bullet for her? did ya notice how he was so quick to grab and hug her bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hillary obviously got a thrill out of that. hehheh So pathetic...who would have thought America would ever degenerate into such a circus?

Forum List

Back