Media Blasts DeSantis for Giving Brochures to Vineyard Immigrants “Promising” 8 Months Cash Benefits. Source? Official MA Immigration Website

You have called them refugees in the past eligible for assistance.

:oops8:
Are you telling me you do not know the difference between a refugee asylum seeker and an actual refugee??? :lol:

STOP! Your silliness is bought in to, by no one!

Are you telling me you do not know the difference between a refugee asylum seeker and an actual refugee??? :lol:

I’m not the one changing my story, you are.

Refugees are made to leave their country or feel like they are being made to leave....how do you know this batch of illegal invaders was not?

If the benefits are eligible everywhere, why did MV bum rush them off the island using 120 National Guard troops?
They're only eligible to people who have their application for asylum accepted which the lying lowlifes didn't tell them.

DeSantis is preying on vulnerable people to use them as pawns to both make everyone more miserable.

Because Florida has a Republican legislature and Governor we have a budget surplus.

Because DeSantis is not a stupid Democrat he is proposing to return that surplus to the people of Florida by giving tax breaks to families for necessary items that have been hit hard by Biden's inflation.

They're only eligible to people who have their application for asylum accepted which the lying lowlifes didn't tell them.

DeSantis is preying on vulnerable people to use them as pawns to both make everyone more miserable.
Does it say that on their website? "The must have the application accepted"?

Link?

Show us where in the Massachusetts website, it says that.

I am LMFAO at how DeSantis has completely and totally owned all the woke Dimwinger elitist hypocrites on Martha's Vineyard.

What makes it even better is watching the imps on this board try to claim DeSantis is the bad guy here.

Too much fun. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

It says right there in your article that the assistance cities in Massachusetts offer is for REFUGEES.

The problem is that these 50 are NOT REFUGEES.....

they are seeking asylum, and have NOT had their court dates yet, so they are NOT REFUGEES, they are hoping to get refugee status from a judge,

and since they are not refugees and DeSantis cronies doing this trafficking of them that gave them all of these promises in brochures of goodies they would get as refugees in Massachusetts were lies....

It should be investigated.
They ARE REFUGEES >>

From the Massachusetts ORI (Office for Refugees & Immigrants)

Office for Refugees and Immigrants (ORI) Eligible Populations​

Several factors determine eligibility to ORI services, including but not limited to, immigration status, Massachusetts residence, date of entry, and income. Contact each program for eligibility standards.

Refugee:

A person who cannot return to his or her country because of well-founded fear of persecution on account of race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group, or political opinion. A refugee receives this status before entering the U.S.

Was Massachusetts’s shoving this website in people’s faces telling them they’d get all this stuff for getting on a plane?

NOPE

That was the scum bag DeSantis.
It was on the innerweb, Simp. Last time I checked anyone in any country can see it.

But it is music to my ears to hear how butthurt you are that DeSantis exposed your libtard elite woke fuckwits for the hypocrites they are.

Keep crying, Simp. This is too much fun.:dance: :dance: :dance:

Was Massachusetts’s shoving this website in people’s faces telling them they’d get all this stuff for getting on a plane?

NOPE

That was the scum bag DeSantis.

Poor illegal aliens.

Maybe they should go home after such horrible mistreatment?

Matt Cameron, a Boston-based immigration attorney, explained that the benefits described in the brochure are resettlement benefits available to refugees who have been referred by the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees and authorized to live in the United States. These benefits are not available in Massachusetts to the migrants who boarded the flights, who are still in the process of seeking asylum.

The migrants who boarded the planes "absolutely do not have access to cash, housing, and other resettlement benefits which are provided through both federal funds and partnerships with faith-based [organizations]," Cameron said.

Cameron is a con artist who is talking out of his ass, The Massachusetts website of the Office for Refugees & Immigrants (ORI) Eligible Populations says nothing whatsoever about any "United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees". Don't believe thus guy. He is full of crap.

The eligibility for social services (and lots of them) is simply being a refugee, which is defined by Massachusetts as >> "A person who cannot return to his or her country because of well-founded fear of persecution on account of race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group, or political opinion. A refugee receives this status before entering the U.S."

Just about ANYBODY coming from Venezuela can meet this definition, easily.

Wanna bet these refugees get every penny Massachusetts has to offer, And SOON ?
I'll take that bet.

Forum List

Back