So those raiding Trump's home did act like animals

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Libs should know the truth will eventually come out.

---"In any event, after what they have done, the place will never be the same,” Trump said. “It was 'ransacked,' and in far different condition than the way I left it. Many Agents - And they didn't even take off their shoes in my bedroom. Nice!!!"
Trump Returns to Mar-a-Lago, Upset the FBI Didn’t Take Their Shoes Off During Raid
The former president has repeatedly criticized the FBI for its raid of his Mar-a-Lago home, previously calling the conduct a “deep and ugly search” done by “vicious monsters, controlled by radical-left scoundrels.”---

---"In any event, after what they have done, the place will never be the same,” Trump said. “It was 'ransacked,' and in far different condition than the way I left it. Many Agents - And they didn't even take off their shoes in my bedroom. Nice!!!"
Trump Returns to Mar-a-Lago, Upset the FBI Didn’t Take Their Shoes Off During Raid
The former president has repeatedly criticized the FBI for its raid of his Mar-a-Lago home, previously calling the conduct a “deep and ugly search” done by “vicious monsters, controlled by radical-left scoundrels.”---

That is not his sole complaint. This is A VIOLation of the fourth amendment. It is against the traditions and laws of this nation. It is an indication of a fascist coup of a takeover of hte federal gov't by an illegitimate regime. A Stolen Election done in the dead of night by vile corrupt politicians and their minions.

That is not his sole complaint. This is A VIOLation of the fourth amendment. It is against the traditions and laws of this nation. It is an indication of a fascist coup of a takeover of hte federal gov't by an illegitimate regime. A Stolen Election done in the dead of night by vile corrupt politicians and their minions.
Obviously Trump is infuriated by the stolen election more than anything else. Trump should still be president.

Its a search warrant, FBI don't take oof their shoes...

If he didn't want the raid, he shouldn't have taken the documents...

Where are those videos???

When did warrants become illegal?

When did warrants become illegal?
when the FBi lies about what they're looking for. When they go judge shopping...when the doj is doing it to target the political opposition of the party in charge. When they put known liars and criminals on the FBI payroll. WHen the FBI knows the info is a lie and they go with it anyway in order to harm a sitting president. When the fbi knows that it is a political plot by the opposition to destroy the opposition presidential candidate.

Why isn't the fat former guy releasing the video of the search?

when the FBi lies about what they're looking for. When they go judge shopping...when the doj is doing it to target the political opposition of the party in charge.
I guess an argument could be made of that was reality but since none of that is true it is a moot point.

Trump took our stuff. I want it back. Don't you?

I guess an argument could be made of that was reality but since none of that is true it is a moot point.

Trump took our stuff. I want it back. Don't you?
It is true and it is all documented and testified to in congressional investigations.
I don't know that Trump took OUR stuff. Obama took OUR stuff and still has it. you don't seem overly concerned with getting that back now do ya? Sandy Berger outright stole and destroyed clinton papers out of the NA and all he got was a slap on the wrist. Are you complaining about that? Fix that first would you..just to show how lawful you are.

It seems as if the FBI intentionally disrespected the property of an innocent U.S. citizen who happened to be a former President of the United States. If the media condones it, any affront to the rights of citizens is possible. Those afflicted with TDS most likely think he deserved it.

It is true and it is all documented and testified to in congressional investigations.
I don't know that Trump took OUR stuff. Obama took OUR stuff and still has it. you don't seem overly concerned with getting that back now do ya?
I didn't realize congress was investigating it.

Did they not see the part where Trump has admitted he has our documents?

Obama used the proper channels to take our stuff. Your media masters have duped you. False equivalence dismissed.

I want our stuff back.

The search for Government documents has everything to do with stolen government records and nothing to do with Benedict Donalds' fraudulent claims of a stolen election scheme in several states. Of course the budding fascist of the New Republicans have never been able to prove their claims in any court in any state that could have change the results of the Dirty Ones loss in 2020.

Its a search warrant, FBI don't take oof their shoes...

If he didn't want the raid, he shouldn't have taken the documents...
The President by Law has a right to His Presidential Records.
He also has 5 years to catalogue them, classify or declassify them, make them all available to the Public, or declare them private for the next 12 years where NO ONE, not even THE FBI can look at them without the President's permission.

So I have to ask, exactly what LAW did THE FBI try to use for this Publicity Stunt and Panty RAID, because The President having Presidential Records in his home is completely legal?

The FBI still refuses after 2 years to produce Federally Court ordered documents regarding Operation Russian Collusion Crossfire Hurricane.

The FBI still refuses to release the so called Affidavit to The Public, nor will they show We The People and Unredacted Copy of The So Called Warrant. They have zero justification in law for the dog and pony show political hit job they carried out for a desperate and incompetent Biden Regime. If the FBI has nothing to hide, then they should be transparent. Yet, just like they lied in FISA court and abused their power and the law to launch Operation Russian Collusion Crossfire Hurricane, they are again abusing their authority.

They have become a criminal organization and political hit squad and have soiled their reputation permanently.

Obama still has Presidential Records in his home to this day. Some of them will go to his Library and some of them will go back to NARA when he is done with them.

IMO the so called RAID was not only unethical and ugly, it was Illegal. There is no basis in law for it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back