Media attacks ‘Sound of Freedom’ as “Qanon propaganda”

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Why is this not surprising?
The Sound of Freedom is a movie based on a true story of a Dept of Homeland agent who left his job to help rescue a couple of South American children from sex traffickers.

Why would the leftwing media attack such a story?

Rolling Stone magazine went full retard in attacking the movie, and it has backfired spectacularly….

CNN loses its mind over film that exposes kid traffickers:

Salty’s take!

I guess in the minds of lefties there is no such thing as kids being abducted into sex trafficking rings?

Why is this a political issue?

Could it be, because one particular party is knee deep in this industry?
Hardened partisans, who will jump off a tall building before being on the same side as people whom they snobbishly believe to be beneath them.....I'm sure there's an element of their religious bigotry in there somewhere as well.

It's no really no more complicated than that....They hold you in comlete disdain, and will spare no effort to let you know about it.

The Sound of Freedom is a movie based on a true story of a Dept of Homeland agent who left his job to help rescue a couple of South American children from sex traffickers.

Rolling Stone magazine went full retard in attacking the movie, and it has backfired spectacularly….

Salty’s take!

Stop regurgitating QAnon propaganda and people will think you are credible.

Simple.

Salty’s take!

This stuff tends to flush out the enemy in a hurry.
That's pretty much Trump's greatest gift.

He helps identify these criminals.

Anyone who badmouths him is a pedo.

Stop regurgitating QAnon propaganda and people will think you are credible.

Simple.
Ah......so you're one of those?

F0bXZxMXgAAUa6x.jpg

Salty’s take!

Right wing media won't hype something up so much unless it's a complete propaganda job so I assume the whole thing is inaccurate nonsense.

Good thing I'm not king of America because if I were I would haul 90% of all news media and print workers to the hangman's noose.... and put it on national television....

Not actually caring is sooooo conservative. And donating to religious institutions that hide and protect pedophiles is also sooooo conservative.

I have stated consistently the all pediphiles, including those gay priests should be hanged in the public square.

But you don’t even express outrage about what the movie spotlighted. Makes you feel all hip and shit. Right?

I have stated consistently the all pediphiles, including those gay priests should be hanged in the public square.

But you don’t even express outrage about what the movie spotlighted. Makes you feel all hip and shit. Right?
What a weird comment. Anyways, what you state doesn't matter. What you do matters. And what you do is vote more power for those who protect pedophiles whether they are gay or straight. Interesting that you seem to only think gay pedophiles deserve punishment. Religions are historically pretty keen on the idea of marrying off and fucking children, so maybe that's where it comes from.

Not actually caring is sooooo conservative. And donating to religious institutions that hide and protect pedophiles is also sooooo conservative.
Why is the DOJ not prosecuting the Catholic Church like an organized crime syndicate for what its done?

Right wing media won't hype something up so much unless it's a complete propaganda job so I assume the whole thing is inaccurate nonsense.
So what is inaccurate about the movie?

Do you even know what is about?

The credits show the actual police footage of the sting operation in South America that busted the pedophiles and freed dozens of kids.

So what is inaccurate about the movie?

Do you even know what is about?

The credits show the actual police footage of the sting operation in South America that busted the pedophiles and freed dozens of kids.
Cool I hope you enjoy the film

Forum List

Back