Media attacks ‘Sound of Freedom’ as “Qanon propaganda”

What a weird comment. Anyways, what you state doesn't matter. What you do matters. And what you do is vote more power for those who protect pedophiles whether they are gay or straight. Interesting that you seem to only think gay pedophiles deserve punishment. Religions are historically pretty keen on the idea of marrying off and fucking children, so maybe that's where it comes from.

What a turf you are. After you reread my post stating all pediphiles desserve hanged, I’ll accept your apology

Stop regurgitating QAnon propaganda and people will think you are credible.

Simple.

Well….we know what this lady thinks of Toro:

IMG_3759.jpeg

i saw clips from cnn and msnbc of dems attacking the movie ... why woukld they go out of there way to attack a movie based on a true story ? the film supposedly isnt political so why would the left attack it like theyve been doing the past couple of days ?
I went. I saw nothing political in it.

Why is this not surprising?
The Sound of Freedom is a movie based on a true story of a Dept of Homeland agent who left his job to help rescue a couple of South American children from sex traffickers.

Why would the leftwing media attack such a story?

Rolling Stone magazine went full retard in attacking the movie, and it has backfired spectacularly….

CNN loses its mind over film that exposes kid traffickers:

Salty’s take!

Every day I watch US media sink lower and lower. Qanon propaganda? So Child Sex Trafficking is made up by "Right Wing Extremists"? How many USMB Democrats believe that? Stand up and be counted!

Every day I watch US media sink lower and lower. Qanon propaganda? So Child Sex Trafficking is made up by "Right Wing Extremists"? How many USMB Democrats believe that? Stand up and be counted!
It’s Mass Formation Psychosis in action. The media snaps their fingers and these mental midgets obey without question.

I guess in the minds of lefties there is no such thing as kids being abducted into sex trafficking rings?

Why is this a political issue?

Could it be, because one particular party is knee deep in this industry?
This country has an addiction to child sex usage. My money is on DC being one of the worst places on earth for underage abuse. The media will protect their superiors.

Now watch this...
It explains the vulnerabilities of Russian propaganda with a few surprises along the way.

How is it qanon themed?
It isn't. "QAnon" is just a buzzword the left cannot stop blurting, just like they can't stop bleating "MAGA."

The star of Sound of Freedom is Jim Caviezel, who also starred in a movie that accurately and graphically depicted Jesus suffering according to the bible. He's automatically hated for that.

The liberal "logic" goes something like this: QAnon spread false rumors about child trafficking. This movie is about real child trafficking. So the movie is "adjacent," and "QAnon like."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back