Zone1 Meat on Good Friday?

meat on Good Friday?

• Total voters
Why do you even need to know that?
Because the old brain is no no longer working well and he has regressed back to chilhood .

What's this Mum ?
What are you doing to Mum , Dad .
Ad Nauseam

Only the Body of Christ, after transubstantiation.

But really, folks, Good Friday is included in the category, "Fridays during Lent," so if you do voluntarily eat meat on Good Friday, you will go directly to Hell; do not pass GO, do not collect $200!

Only the Body of Christ, after transubstantiation.

But really, folks, Good Friday is included in the category, "Fridays during Lent," so if you do voluntarily eat meat on Good Friday, you will go directly to Hell; do not pass GO, do not collect $200!

Not according my wife, who is a former nun.

I was right.
Ash Wednesday and Good Friday are obligatory days of fasting and abstinence for Catholics. In addition, Fridays during Lent are obligatory days of abstinence. For members of the Latin Catholic Church, the norms on fasting are obligatory from age 18 until age 59.

I was right.
Ash Wednesday and Good Friday are obligatory days of fasting and abstinence for Catholics. In addition, Fridays during Lent are obligatory days of abstinence. For members of the Latin Catholic Church, the norms on fasting are obligatory from age 18 until age 59.

Which is why I went Methodiest to atheist.

Forum List

Back