Meanwhile, Republicans hard at work trying to steal the election

One is a deep red state.

Which one is that?
Meanwhile, what utterly bypasses your radar is we have a president and Republican hacks who have been discounting the election as "rigged" from day one, should the president lose and a president who won't even commit to a peaceful transfer of power. Mail balloting is only the tip of the iceberg in this election mess.

He's commited to the accepting the results of a free and fair election.. That's fine by me.. Ought to be EVERYONES' expectations of EVERY election.. But we're infested with busybodies engineering work arounds to the Constitution.. Like binding state electors to the NAtional pop vote and IGNORING THE WILL OF THEIR OWN VOTERS...

Consider that attempt.. Think about it.. Now how is NY, Cali, Illinois and other dozen states that signed that stupid deal gonna look if Trump wins the Popular vote and those states turn RED on the election map????

Can you think of anymore juvenile, crackpot plans with no DESIGN, no fault analysis that twist this country's election process more whompus than that???

He has not committed to "accepting the results of a free and fair election" because he has already STATED THAT THE ONLY WAY BIDEN COULD WIN WAS BY A RIGGED ELECTION. For God's sake.
do you lie all the time or just when youre on this forum,,,

hes said he will if its free and fair, its just that dems are trying to change the rules and procedures at the last minute and are claiming they are going it to draw it out,,,

Liar.

"Well, we're going to have to see what happens. You know that. I've been complaining very strongly about the ballots. And the ballots are a disaster. ... We want to have -- get rid of the ballots and you'll have a very trans- -- we'll have a very peaceful -- there won't be a transfer, frankly; there'll be a continuation. The ballots are out of control. You know it."

You realize that what he is saying is the only way he will accept it is if he wins.
thanks for you opinion,, and you non relevant quote,,,
youre selective view of the many comments he has made on the subject,,, it is noted and mocked for the TDS that led up to it,,,

tell me would you concede if there were signs of fraud or improper procedures???

Tell me, is the only valid election one in which you win?
One is a deep red state.

Which one is that?
Meanwhile, what utterly bypasses your radar is we have a president and Republican hacks who have been discounting the election as "rigged" from day one, should the president lose and a president who won't even commit to a peaceful transfer of power. Mail balloting is only the tip of the iceberg in this election mess.

He's commited to the accepting the results of a free and fair election.. That's fine by me.. Ought to be EVERYONES' expectations of EVERY election.. But we're infested with busybodies engineering work arounds to the Constitution.. Like binding state electors to the NAtional pop vote and IGNORING THE WILL OF THEIR OWN VOTERS...

Consider that attempt.. Think about it.. Now how is NY, Cali, Illinois and other dozen states that signed that stupid deal gonna look if Trump wins the Popular vote and those states turn RED on the election map????

Can you think of anymore juvenile, crackpot plans with no DESIGN, no fault analysis that twist this country's election process more whompus than that???

He has not committed to "accepting the results of a free and fair election" because he has already STATED THAT THE ONLY WAY BIDEN COULD WIN WAS BY A RIGGED ELECTION. For God's sake.

hes said he will if its free and fair, its just that dems are trying to change the rules and procedures at the last minute and are claiming they are going it to draw it out,,,

Liar.

"Well, we're going to have to see what happens. You know that. I've been complaining very strongly about the ballots. And the ballots are a disaster. ... We want to have -- get rid of the ballots and you'll have a very trans- -- we'll have a very peaceful -- there won't be a transfer, frankly; there'll be a continuation. The ballots are out of control. You know it."

You realize that what he is saying is the only way he will accept it is if he wins.
youre selective view of the many comments he has made on the subject,,, it is noted and mocked for the TDS that led up to it,,,

tell me would you concede if there were signs of fraud or improper procedures???

nope,,,

now you answer my question,,,

Cool.

Perhaps you can let Mr. Trump know this because he also talked about rigged elections in 2012...

If he he feels there improprieties he can utilize the courts, demand recounts, etc the same as any other candidate. The question that remains however is will he accept the results of that process or dismiss it as "fake news"?

At that point...if he doesn't concede to a peaceful transfer of power (which has not said he would) - what then?
are you going to answer my question???

I did. Let me simplify.

1. If he contests the election, he has the same avenues open to other candidates who have done so.

2. If those avenues rule he did not win the election, he should concede as other candidates have done so.

Do you disagree?
its a simple yes or no answer,,
should he concede if there is clear proof of fraud or improper procedure???

One is a deep red state.

Which one is that?

Liar.

One is a deep red state.

Which one is that?

Liar.

nope,,,

Cool.

Perhaps you can let Mr. Trump know this because he also talked about rigged elections in 2012...

If he he feels there improprieties he can utilize the courts, demand recounts, etc the same as any other candidate. The question that remains however is will he accept the results of that process or dismiss it as "fake news"?

At that point...if he doesn't concede to a peaceful transfer of power (which has not said he would) - what then?
Again, the only party I know that didn't concede election results peacefully was your party of wackos.

Wrong.

1. Gore (who I'm guessing you are referring to) - contested a very close election in Florida. He followed the appropriate procedures and then conceded. At NO TIME was it not peaceful.

2. McCrory - NC's former Republican Mayor, would not concede and contested an election that was far less close than Gore's Florida case.

One is a deep red state.

Which one is that?

Liar.

One is a deep red state.

Which one is that?

Liar.

nope,,,

Cool.

I did. Let me simplify.

1. If he contests the election, he has the same avenues open to other candidates who have done so.

2. If those avenues rule he did not win the election, he should concede as other candidates have done so.

Do you disagree?

Who determines the proof? Public opinion?
just answer the question,,,

One is a deep red state.

Which one is that?

Liar.

One is a deep red state.

Which one is that?

Liar.

nope,,,

Cool.

I did. Let me simplify.

Do you disagree?

I did so I shan't repeat myself.

One is a deep red state.

Which one is that?

Liar.

One is a deep red state.

Which one is that?

Liar.

nope,,,

Cool.

I did. Let me simplify.

Do you disagree?

no you didnt,,

I answered your question,,,

One is a deep red state.

Which one is that?

Liar.

No, that's your terrified interpretation of it.

:lol:

So he's lying?

As I said, that's your terrified interpretation of what he said. Judging by the way you post you accept the results of a provably corrupted election if it got Rump out of Office. McEnany has stated repeatedly that he would indeed accept the results of a verifiably fair election.

Last edited:
One is a deep red state.

Which one is that?

Liar.

One is a deep red state.

Which one is that?

Liar.

nope,,,

Cool.

I did. Let me simplify.

Do you disagree?

no you didnt,,

It's not a simple yes or no, unlike my question.

If he feels there are signs of fraud, he should contest and not concede. And he should provide evidence to the courts of his claims.

If the courts (who I guess would be ultimate arbiter) say they there was no fraud, and the results stand then he should concede if he loses.

One is a deep red state.

Which one is that?

Liar.

One is a deep red state.

Which one is that?

Liar.

nope,,,

Cool.

I did. Let me simplify.

Do you disagree?

no you didnt,,

If he feels there are signs of fraud, he should contest and not concede. And he should provide evidence to the courts of his claims.

If the courts (who I guess would be ultimate arbitrary) say they there was no fraud, and the results stand then he should concede if he loses.
it would have been easier to just say "NO"
instead of a long drawn out explanation of why you said no,,,

One is a deep red state.

Which one is that?

Liar.

So he's lying?

As I said, that's your terrified interpretation of what he said. Judging by the way you post you accept the results of a provably correupted election if it got Rump out of Office. McEnany has stated repeatedly that he would indeed accept the results of a verifiably fair election.

Then you lack good reading skills.

If the results are challenged, there is a process to resolve it. I accept the results of that process. So should Trump. Yet he refuses to say that. That is the "peaceful transfer" of power.

One is a deep red state.

Which one is that?

Liar.

One is a deep red state.

Which one is that?

Liar.

nope,,,

Cool.

I did. Let me simplify.

Do you disagree?

no you didnt,,

If the courts (who I guess would be ultimate arbitrary) say they there was no fraud, and the results stand then he should concede if he loses.

Well, let me ask you a question then.

Should Trump concede if the process affirms the results of the election and he has lost?

One is a deep red state.

Which one is that?

Liar.

So he's lying?

As I said, that's your terrified interpretation of what he said. Judging by the way you post you accept the results of a provably correupted election if it got Rump out of Office. McEnany has stated repeatedly that he would indeed accept the results of a verifiably fair election.

If the results are challenged, there is a process to resolve it. I accept the results of that process. So should Trump. Yet he refuses to say that. That is the "peaceful transfer" of power.
youre lying again,,,

One is a deep red state.

Which one is that?

Liar.

One is a deep red state.

Which one is that?

Liar.

nope,,,

Cool.

I did. Let me simplify.

Do you disagree?

no you didnt,,

Should Trump concede if the process affirms the results of the election and he has lost?
of course,,,
hes given no signs he wouldnt,,,

One is a deep red state.

Which one is that?

Liar.

So he's lying?

youre lying again,,,
That's all you can come up with huh?

One is a deep red state.

Which one is that?

Liar.

So he's lying?

youre lying again,,,
That's all you can come up with huh?
it fits,,,

NASA astronaut Kate Rubins is voting from space...that means y'all can vote too!

One is a deep red state.

Which one is that?

Liar.

So he's lying?

LOL, now you're lying. I truly feel bad for people like you, you are so deranged politically you can't even se straight. He could come right out and say it plainly and you'd hsay he was lying.

One is a deep red state.

Which one is that?

Liar.

One is a deep red state.

Which one is that?

Liar.

nope,,,

Cool.

I did. Let me simplify.

Do you disagree?

no you didnt,,

Never. Hillary Clinton advised Biden never to concede, so why should Trump?

One is a deep red state.

Which one is that?

Liar.

One is a deep red state.

Which one is that?

Liar.

nope,,,

Cool.

I did. Let me simplify.

Do you disagree?

no you didnt,,

What does Hillary have to do with it? She isn't in office. She isn't running.

So you say no peaceful transfer of power unless Trump wins?

One is a deep red state.

Which one is that?

Liar.

One is a deep red state.

Which one is that?

Liar.

nope,,,

Cool.

I did. Let me simplify.

Do you disagree?

no you didnt,,

What does Hillary have to do with it? She isn't in office. She isn't running.

So you say no peaceful transfer of power unless Trump wins?
Is that what I said? Read my post again.

Forum List

Back