Meanwhile, Republicans hard at work trying to steal the election

They introduced a bill that states election officials must notify any voter whose signature was considered deficient and give them an opportunity to fix it.

This was easy to do in NATIONAL elections with ABSENTEE ballots. It's a fucking nightmare when 30% of the votes are by mail.. Would take LONGER to personally service all these verifications than America has TIME (legally) to do.. What's gonna happen is ballots WILL BE wasted... Because we NEED national elections to have a DATE CERTAIN for verification..

Poor planning. Poor execution. Poor design.. FOISTED on everyone by partisan hacks...

I see your point but, why do you say "partisan hacks" when you have governors BOTH parties doing this? Maybe they are concerned about people being able to vote, period.

Ahem.. Pardon me.. White6 and I just worked hard to figure out WHICH STATES are going full gonzo with "MASS" mail balloting.. There's nine listed in my post to White6 above.. Find a governor that is NOT a "resistance" Democrat doing this to DELAY election results due to their own POOR planning, execution, poor design.. That's what hacks do...

They introduced a bill that states election officials must notify any voter whose signature was considered deficient and give them an opportunity to fix it.

This was easy to do in NATIONAL elections with ABSENTEE ballots. It's a fucking nightmare when 30% of the votes are by mail.. Would take LONGER to personally service all these verifications than America has TIME (legally) to do.. What's gonna happen is ballots WILL BE wasted... Because we NEED national elections to have a DATE CERTAIN for verification..

Poor planning. Poor execution. Poor design.. FOISTED on everyone by partisan hacks...

I see your point but, why do you say "partisan hacks" when you have governors BOTH parties doing this? Maybe they are concerned about people being able to vote, period.

Ahem.. Pardon me.. White6 and I just worked hard to figure out WHICH STATES are going full gonzo with "MASS" mail balloting.. There's nine listed in my post to White6 above.. Find a governor that is NOT a "resistance" Democrat doing this to DELAY election results due to their own POOR planning, execution, poor design.. That's what hacks do...

It didn't need to be worked out. It's already been listed in this thread. Nine states plus DC. Of those nine states - 5 have been doing it for some years without problems. One is a deep red state. Guess they are all hacks huh?

Meanwhile, what utterly bypasses your radar is we have a president and Republican hacks who have been discounting the election as "rigged" from day one, should the president lose and a president who won't even commit to a peaceful transfer of power. Mail balloting is only the tip of the iceberg in this election mess.

I am not going to follow along simply because you demand it. All forms of electing have a certain potential for fraud or mistakes, including voting at tbe polls. Do you have any actual data showing a greater amount of fraud or screw ups in the states with universal mail in voting vs. those tHat do not have it?

Because you're STLL not clear on the diff between Absentee mail in and MASS mail outs and ins -- your googling serves no purpose and YES there's even a RECENT THIS YEAR record of monumental screw-ups -- even CRIMES involving mass mailing of ballots.

Can't pull YOU out the swamp when you're still not recognizing the MASSIVE diff between the 2 things.

DID YA SEE THE PIC of ballots recovered from a Wisc DITCH that I just posted? That's just chicken feed compared to the cluster fuck about to happen..
I just read an article Where your state stands on mail-in voting. It speaks of states sending out applications for mail in voting to every registered voter in the state. An application is not a ballot. I could find no state that is doing what people on here say is being done. What state is sending out unrequested ballots. Name it, so I can check it or it is BS.
Here's where your state stands on mail-in voting

Not gonna find ANY ACCURATE DATA THERE chief... Your article is from BEGINNING JUNE.. Most of these state wide decisions were made or not approved til maybe 1st August..

I'll fetch for you tomorrow.. Or you can find a better source...
OK. Found a newer source. Looks like the 5 All Mail-In Voters states, very few plus this year California (this year, ought to be interesting) New Jersey (they are interesting no matter who is in the state house) and District of Columbia (surely trump has enough secret police to watch DC) sent out ballots addressed to last known mailing address of all registered voters.
Other than that, every other state requires that you apply online or in person to have a ballot sent to you and many do not allow just anybody to apply, some requiring a valid reason.
Voting By Mail? Double-Check Your State’s Deadlines Right Now

You missed a bunch.. Even Snopes screwed it up for Michigan by answering "must request ballot" with a YES -- but then explaining they are all being massed mailed out because of Covid..

So California, N.Jersey, DC, Colorado Hawaii Utah Washington state Oregon Michigan.. Total of NINE FOUND. Michigan, maybe Utah matter.. The rest are "NO SURPRISE" deep blue states working their way to ONE PARTY status...

EVEN IN the states where you REQUEST a ballot -- vote by mail -- is gonna be a nightmare if the volume is even 4 to 10 times larger than previous national elections. And nowhere NEAR as protected and secure.

We've extended voting out to RIDICULOUS lengths of time with Early Voting.. Votes ALREADY CAST before the first Prez debate. We're screwing up the INTEGRITY of the entire process here.

In the primaries, votes for Super "Thursday" (Biden style) were cast BEFORE 2 or 3 key candidates DROPPED OUT.. This is absurd to any RATIONAL person that "WANTS EVERY VOTE TO COUNT".. It's voter disenfranchisement to ALLOW voting that early...
Not nearly as concerned with early in person voting. People's minds are made up. Mine is. Yours is. Never seen anything like it. Not really worried about organized voter fraud on the mail-in side. You guy talk about the Democrats, but I don't see them being that organized. Republicans always get caught. It is the only charm they have left on the far right. Not much getting around the idea of 4 to 10 times the number of mail-ins. CO, WA, UT, OR probably know what they are doing, as it ain't their first rodeo. Seriously doubt the other states are ready for what they might get. Going to be fun to watch. You saw what Pennsylvania's idea of early in person voting is? That is bizarre. You will be voting between the 14th and 29th, like I, but we will just go into a central county location and use the same voting machine we would use if it were election day. I thought everybody's early voting was like TN except for duration.

I am not going to follow along simply because you demand it. All forms of electing have a certain potential for fraud or mistakes, including voting at tbe polls. Do you have any actual data showing a greater amount of fraud or screw ups in the states with universal mail in voting vs. those tHat do not have it?

Because you're STLL not clear on the diff between Absentee mail in and MASS mail outs and ins -- your googling serves no purpose and YES there's even a RECENT THIS YEAR record of monumental screw-ups -- even CRIMES involving mass mailing of ballots.

Can't pull YOU out the swamp when you're still not recognizing the MASSIVE diff between the 2 things.

DID YA SEE THE PIC of ballots recovered from a Wisc DITCH that I just posted? That's just chicken feed compared to the cluster fuck about to happen..
I just read an article Where your state stands on mail-in voting. It speaks of states sending out applications for mail in voting to every registered voter in the state. An application is not a ballot. I could find no state that is doing what people on here say is being done. What state is sending out unrequested ballots. Name it, so I can check it or it is BS.
Here's where your state stands on mail-in voting

Not gonna find ANY ACCURATE DATA THERE chief... Your article is from BEGINNING JUNE.. Most of these state wide decisions were made or not approved til maybe 1st August..

I'll fetch for you tomorrow.. Or you can find a better source...
OK. Found a newer source. Looks like the 5 All Mail-In Voters states, very few plus this year California (this year, ought to be interesting) New Jersey (they are interesting no matter who is in the state house) and District of Columbia (surely trump has enough secret police to watch DC) sent out ballots addressed to last known mailing address of all registered voters.
Other than that, every other state requires that you apply online or in person to have a ballot sent to you and many do not allow just anybody to apply, some requiring a valid reason.
Voting By Mail? Double-Check Your State’s Deadlines Right Now

You missed a bunch.. Even Snopes screwed it up for Michigan by answering "must request ballot" with a YES -- but then explaining they are all being massed mailed out because of Covid..

So California, N.Jersey, DC, Colorado Hawaii Utah Washington state Oregon Michigan.. Total of NINE FOUND. Michigan, maybe Utah matter.. The rest are "NO SURPRISE" deep blue states working their way to ONE PARTY status...

EVEN IN the states where you REQUEST a ballot -- vote by mail -- is gonna be a nightmare if the volume is even 4 to 10 times larger than previous national elections. And nowhere NEAR as protected and secure.

We've extended voting out to RIDICULOUS lengths of time with Early Voting.. Votes ALREADY CAST before the first Prez debate. We're screwing up the INTEGRITY of the entire process here.

In the primaries, votes for Super "Thursday" (Biden style) were cast BEFORE 2 or 3 key candidates DROPPED OUT.. This is absurd to any RATIONAL person that "WANTS EVERY VOTE TO COUNT".. It's voter disenfranchisement to ALLOW voting that early...
Not nearly as concerned with early in person voting. People's minds are made up. Mine is. Yours is. Never seen anything like it. Not really worried about organized voter fraud on the mail-in side. You guy talk about the Democrats, but I don't see them being that organized. Republicans always get caught. It is the only charm they have left on the far right. Not much getting around the idea of 4 to 10 times the number of mail-ins. CO, WA, UT, OR probably know what they are doing, as it ain't their first rodeo. Seriously doubt the other states are ready for what they might get. Going to be fun to watch. You saw what Pennsylvania's idea of early in person voting is? That is bizarre. You will be voting between the 14th and 29th, like I, but we will just go into a central county location and use the same voting machine we would use if it were election day. I thought everybody's early voting was like TN except for duration.
Since Reagan I have never met anyone who didn't know which Party for which they were going to vote...and that's damn sad.

. No one is mailing ballots to “everyone”. They are being mailed to registered voters. This is EXACTLY what the states I mentioned above do. In fact, they conduct their elections ENTIRELY by mail. Here, check for yourself:

If they mailed to registered voters in Tenn -- thank Gawd not -- I'd be getting one for a deceased father in law, one for a deceased Bro in Law and one for my daughter who's gonna vote probably somewhere else.. Do the math for the entire country..

With elections decided by 2 or 3 percent now -- the voter roll INACCURACY in most precincts are DOUBLE that margin..

So ... where are these horrendous rates of fraud in those states with universal mail in elections?

Your media sources are screwing you out of news. Don't have time right now to correct all that. But it's THERE -- Google it. Try Bing.. Maybe that's your issue..

Here's a clue that the cases I CITED AND YOU IGNORE really do exist.. You go back and find the post where I gave you MORE C LUES - where to look...

I dont expect you'll "process" this help in any meaningful way... but I'll find out if you ACTUALLY read that horror story all the way thru...

Ok. I read it. No need to be a snarky jerk.

HOW ABOUT THE ISSUE IN THE OP?

States have to decide for themselves how to handle this. You have a senator proposing to sharply limit the time for counting - both pre and post election. You think that is a good idea?

"SnarkyJerk" is my midnight sock.. The one account on USMB that fully encrypted to be read ONLY by other jerks with decoding privileges... LOL...

And this IS the "issue in the OP" since you dont know or care or see the DIFF between Absentee REQUESTED ballots and Mass mail outs.. And you also will deny yesterday, today and tomorrow that there's ANY ISSUE with mass mail out voting.. So let's recap -- because you did not comment on ANYTHING in that MSN article which is only one example of at LEAST half a dozen JUST THIS YEAR that are in courts, never validated, found fraud and neglect in mass mail ballots..

Did ya READ THESE PARTS?? Got any comments? STILL GONNA DENY there are issues? Need the OTHER 5 or 7 sources? Would it make a difference? Are ya gonna STUDY it or just "have an opinion"?

In the City Council election, 16,747 vote-by-mail ballots were received, but only 13,557 votes were counted. More than 3,190 votes, 19% of the total ballots cast, were disqualified by the board of elections. Due to the pandemic, Paterson’s election was done through vote-by-mail. Community organizations, such as the city’s NAACP chapter, are calling for the entire election to be invalidated.

Mail-in ballots have long been acknowledged by voting experts to be more susceptible to fraud and irregularities than in-person voting.

Over 800 ballots in Paterson were invalidated for appearing in mailboxes improperly bundled together – including a one mailbox where hundreds of ballots were in a single packet.
The bundles were turned over to law enforcement to investigate potential criminal activity related to the collection of the ballots.

The board of elections disqualified another 2,300 ballots after concluding that the signatures on them did not match the signatures on voter records.

Reporting by NBC further uncovered citizens of Paterson who are listed as having voted, but who told the news outlet they never received a ballot and did not vote.
One woman, Ramona Javier, after being shown the list of people on her block who allegedly voted, told the outlet she knew of eight family members and neighbors who were wrongly listed. “We did not receive vote-by-mail ballots and thus we did not vote,” she said. “This is corruption. This is fraud.”

There were multiple reports that large numbers of mail-in ballots were left on the lobby floors of apartment buildings and not delivered to residents’ individual mailboxes, further casting doubt on the integrity of the election.

Incumbent council member William McKoy lost by 240 votes to challenger Alex Mendez after a recount on June 1. However, the McKoy-Mendez race is far from over – in the third ward of the city where the race was decided, over 24% of all ballots were disqualified by the Board of Elections. Mendez was also charged Thursday with six different crimes related to voter fraud. (Michael Jackson, Paterson’s incumbent 1st Ward city councilman and council vice president, was the fourth man charged yesterday. Jackson faces four counts related to voter fraud.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Dayum Coyote -- that was ONE SIMPLE MUNI election.. What could go wrong on 50 state UNTESTED national roll-out of this concept?? Need an answer here.. And I'll give you MORE examples if you're interested in the integrity of elections in this country..

In Michigan where Trump won by small margin -- HOW MUCH OF THIS is gonna happen is gonna happen because of MASS mailed ballots?? With margins in states as slim as UNDER 1% -- what is 19% of ballots rejected gonna cause???

Last edited:
Not nearly as concerned with early in person voting. People's minds are made up. Mine is. Yours is. Never seen anything like it. Not really worried about organized voter fraud on the mail-in side.

Really? Have you read about the new industry of "ballot harvesting"? People GET PAID NOW for bundling ballots. All accelerated with voting by mail.. Go read the last post to Coyote about CANDIDATES in New Jersey charged with multiple counts of Election fraud in a simple ONE CITY, mass mail election....

My mind isn't made up... Just realized that our Libertarian candidate sucks and that KANYE WEST is on the Tenn ballot for President.. How in the world could you pass up the opportunity to have a poet laureate of rap as Prez??? :biggrin:

. No one is mailing ballots to “everyone”. They are being mailed to registered voters. This is EXACTLY what the states I mentioned above do. In fact, they conduct their elections ENTIRELY by mail. Here, check for yourself:

If they mailed to registered voters in Tenn -- thank Gawd not -- I'd be getting one for a deceased father in law, one for a deceased Bro in Law and one for my daughter who's gonna vote probably somewhere else.. Do the math for the entire country..

With elections decided by 2 or 3 percent now -- the voter roll INACCURACY in most precincts are DOUBLE that margin..

So ... where are these horrendous rates of fraud in those states with universal mail in elections?

Your media sources are screwing you out of news. Don't have time right now to correct all that. But it's THERE -- Google it. Try Bing.. Maybe that's your issue..

Here's a clue that the cases I CITED AND YOU IGNORE really do exist.. You go back and find the post where I gave you MORE C LUES - where to look...

I dont expect you'll "process" this help in any meaningful way... but I'll find out if you ACTUALLY read that horror story all the way thru...

Ok. I read it. No need to be a snarky jerk.

HOW ABOUT THE ISSUE IN THE OP?

States have to decide for themselves how to handle this. You have a senator proposing to sharply limit the time for counting - both pre and post election. You think that is a good idea?

"SnarkyJerk" is my midnight sock.. The one account on USMB that fully encrypted to be read ONLY by other jerks with decoding privileges... LOL...

And this IS the "issue in the OP" since you dont know or care or see the DIFF between Absentee REQUESTED ballots and Mass mail outs.. And you also will deny yesterday, today and tomorrow that there's NO ISSUE with mass mail out voting.. So let's recap -- because you did not comment on ANYTHING in that MSN article which is only one example of at LEAST half a dozen JUST THIS YEAR that are in courts, never validated, found fraud and neglect in mass mail ballots..

Did ya READ THESE PARTS?? Got any comments? STILL GONNA DENY there are issues? Need the OTHER 5 or 7 sources? Would it make a difference? Are ya gonna STUDY it or just "have an opinion"?

In the City Council election, 16,747 vote-by-mail ballots were received, but only 13,557 votes were counted. More than 3,190 votes, 19% of the total ballots cast, were disqualified by the board of elections. Due to the pandemic, Paterson’s election was done through vote-by-mail. Community organizations, such as the city’s NAACP chapter, are calling for the entire election to be invalidated.

Mail-in ballots have long been acknowledged by voting experts to be more susceptible to fraud and irregularities than in-person voting.

Over 800 ballots in Paterson were invalidated for appearing in mailboxes improperly bundled together – including a one mailbox where hundreds of ballots were in a single packet.
The bundles were turned over to law enforcement to investigate potential criminal activity related to the collection of the ballots.

The board of elections disqualified another 2,300 ballots after concluding that the signatures on them did not match the signatures on voter records.

Reporting by NBC further uncovered citizens of Paterson who are listed as having voted, but who told the news outlet they never received a ballot and did not vote.
One woman, Ramona Javier, after being shown the list of people on her block who allegedly voted, told the outlet she knew of eight family members and neighbors who were wrongly listed. “We did not receive vote-by-mail ballots and thus we did not vote,” she said. “This is corruption. This is fraud.”

There were multiple reports that large numbers of mail-in ballots were left on the lobby floors of apartment buildings and not delivered to residents’ individual mailboxes, further casting doubt on the integrity of the election.

Incumbent council member William McKoy lost by 240 votes to challenger Alex Mendez after a recount on June 1. However, the McKoy-Mendez race is far from over – in the third ward of the city where the race was decided, over 24% of all ballots were disqualified by the Board of Elections. Mendez was also charged Thursday with six different crimes related to voter fraud. (Michael Jackson, Paterson’s incumbent 1st Ward city councilman and council vice president, was the fourth man charged yesterday. Jackson faces four counts related to voter fraud.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Dayum Coyote -- that was ONE SIMPLE MUNI election.. What could go wrong on 50 state UNTESTED national roll-out of this concept?? Need an answer here.. And I'll give you MORE examples if you're interested in the integrity of elections in this country..

In Michigan where Trump won by small margin -- HOW MUCH OF THIS is gonna happen is gonna happen because of MASS mailed ballots??
That's funny!... expecting a Liberal to deal with facts!

Not nearly as concerned with early in person voting. People's minds are made up. Mine is. Yours is. Never seen anything like it. Not really worried about organized voter fraud on the mail-in side.

Really? Have you read about the new industry of "ballot harvesting"? People GET PAID NOW for bundling ballots. All accelerated with voting by mail.. Go read the last post to Coyote about CANDIDATES in New Jersey charged with multiple counts of Election fraud in a simple ONE CITY, mass mail election....

My mind isn't made up... Just realized that our Libertarian candidate sucks and that KANYE WEST is on the Tenn ballot for President.. How in the world could you pass up the opportunity to have a poet laureate of rap as Prez??? :biggrin:
I did the libertarian cause I could not vote for either last time. Don't even know who the Libertarian is, this time. I thought ballot harvesting was illegal in all states. Of course you said New Jersey. Probably some good people in Jersey, we just don't hear about them in TN, but have heard about crooked politicians there, no matter which party was in control.

Last edited:
Yes, the rabid heathens deny it all.....yet every hour there is new evidence......

Texas Democrat, wife charged in mail-in ballot scheme in election he won

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton announces 134 felony voter fraud charges in connection with 2018 Democrat primary
The allegations include election fraud and mail-in ballot fraud

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton announces 134 felony voter fraud charges in connection with 2018 Dem primary

“It is an unfortunate reality that elections can be stolen outright by mail ballot fraud,” Paxton said in a statement. “Election fraud, particularly an organized mail ballot fraud scheme orchestrated by political operatives, is an affront to democracy and results in voter disenfranchisement and corruption at the highest level.”

Gregg County Commissioner Shannon Brown (DEMOCRAT), Marlena Jackson (DEMOCRAT), Charlie Burns (DEMOCRAT) and DeWayne Ward (DEMOCRAT) face 134 felony charges in total, according to Paxton’s office. The allegations include election fraud, tampering with a governmental record, mail-in ballot fraud and more.

Don't forget the insanity of the OP....
"Meanwhile, Republicans hard at work trying to steal the election"
None of that can be true, since Christopher Wray, head of the FBI, says they have investigated and found NO EVIDENCE of mail in ballot fraud.

roflmao

Ahem, Utah......

Of course you said New Jersey. Probably some good people in Jersey, we just don't hear about them in TN, but have heard about crooked politicians there, no matter which party was in control.

Oh that's the fun part of moving to Tennessee.. Pols get outed here for even minor shady stuff. Our last mayor of Nashville got rode out of town for paying for her lover to travel with her for "security".

Tn House speaker resigned last year after hiding racist/sexist texts that his ex chief of staff sent to him -- he hid details from the Ethics panel..

While in the Commonwealth of Virginny, you got a Gov, Lt Gov, AND the AG STILL THERE after black face, sexual assault and more racist shit.. In Tenn -- they'd ALL be long gone.. Any kind of corruption in govt HERE is plastered all over the news until they say "Uncle".., Doesn't matter what party they belong to..

OF COURSE tho - YOU can make the evening news if your grass isnt mowed, your restaurant scores less than than 90 on a health check or your garbage can is visible from the curb. LOL...

Of course you said New Jersey. Probably some good people in Jersey, we just don't hear about them in TN, but have heard about crooked politicians there, no matter which party was in control.

Oh that's the fun part of moving to Tennessee.. Pols get outed here for even minor shady stuff. Our last mayor of Nashville got rode out of town for paying for her lover to travel with her for "security".

Tn House speaker resigned last year after hiding racist/sexist texts that his ex chief of staff sent to him -- he hid details from the Ethics panel..

While in the Commonwealth of Virginny, you got a Gov, Lt Gov, AND the AG STILL THERE after black face, sexual assault and more racist shit.. In Tenn -- they'd ALL be long gone.. Any kind of corruption in govt HERE is plastered all over the news until they say "Uncle".., Doesn't matter what party they belong to..

OF COURSE tho - YOU can make the evening news if your grass isnt mowed, your restaurant scores less than than 90 on a health check or your garbage can is visible from the curb. LOL...
Sound great to me. I expect my neighbors to keep up their yards and homes. I want know if a restraunt I go to gets less than stellar marks on health issues and garbage cans visible from the street is tacky unless it is Monday or Thursday morning before 8:00. Glad these are the bigger government issues. If I could just get the leaf truck to make two passes through our subdivision instead of one after leaf season starts, I'd be in hog heaven.

It didn't need to be worked out. It's already been listed in this thread. Nine states plus DC. Of those nine states - 5 have been doing it for some years without problems. One is a deep red state. Guess they are all hacks huh?

Meanwhile, what utterly bypasses your radar is we have a president and Republican hacks who have been discounting the election as "rigged" from day one, should the president lose and a president who won't even commit to a peaceful transfer of power. Mail balloting is only the tip of the iceberg in this election mess.
And the dems rejected Trump from day 1 with RUSSIA.

No medical reason for mail balloting. You just need something to cry about.

One is a deep red state.

Which one is that?

He's commited to the accepting the results of a free and fair election.. That's fine by me.. Ought to be EVERYONES' expectations of EVERY election.. But we're infested with busybodies engineering work arounds to the Constitution.. Like binding state electors to the NAtional pop vote and IGNORING THE WILL OF THEIR OWN VOTERS...

Consider that attempt.. Think about it.. Now how is NY, Cali, Illinois and other dozen states that signed that stupid deal gonna look if Trump wins the Popular vote and those states turn RED on the election map????

Can you think of anymore juvenile, crackpot plans with no DESIGN, no fault analysis that twist this country's election process more whompus than that???

So they had no way of knowing who they voted for, nor would whomever misplaced the mail.
So YOU are trying to claim, with all the mass Mail-In Voting Fraud / crime we have been seeing, the VERY mass majority seeming to benefit Democrats / Biden, that it is merely 'COINCIDENTAL' that - according to the FBI - all of the ballots - every single one - were for Trump?!

Pardon me if I laugh at you / don't believe you...

:p
You calling the FBI director a liar ?? I should report you but I need the laughs

Wray? You have to be kidding? He is an abject liar.
Guy He's the one who could drag the trump moron out of the WH if he won't go peacefully
Why would anyone want to drag a reelected president from the WH? Are you getting confused with Moochelle who was in drag for 8 years in the WH??

So they had no way of knowing who they voted for, nor would whomever misplaced the mail.
So YOU are trying to claim, with all the mass Mail-In Voting Fraud / crime we have been seeing, the VERY mass majority seeming to benefit Democrats / Biden, that it is merely 'COINCIDENTAL' that - according to the FBI - all of the ballots - every single one - were for Trump?!

You calling the FBI director a liar ?? I should report you but I need the laughs

Guy He's the one who could drag the trump moron out of the WH if he won't go peacefully
Why would anyone want to drag a reelected president from the WH? Are you getting confused with Moochelle who was in drag for 8 years in the WH??
It's not just drag the lying pos from the WH I'd like to see him beaten within and inch of his life

It's not just drag the lying pos from the WH I'd like to see him beaten within and inch of his life

Awwww isn't that just so special coming from the peace loving protest party......

Forum List

Back