Meanwhile, Republicans hard at work trying to steal the election

People like Coyote say the vote count should go on indefinitely. No time limits.

THIS is the madness I speak of.

rest assured, if counting fast benefited Democrats they'd scream and demand to find a way to do it in a day.

Liar.

I did not say that.

You most certainly have, through out this thread you have complained about a time limit for the count.

What the HELL is wrong with you ??

Are you going to just double down on this lie? I already stated no more than 3 weeks max, on THIS thread, in response to Meister.

What the HELL is wrong with YOU ??

It’s good that there is a lot of political noise out there...SCOTUS, Trumps insistence there won’t be a peaceful transition of power unless he wins, constantly changing COVID rules, a rehash of Burisma from a nothing burger report, attempts to dismantle the post office right before a national election....it obscures what is going on.

Sen. Rick Scott thinks we should have less than 48 hours to count ballots.

On Thursday, Florida Sen. Rick Scott proposed a bill that would change election laws with less than six weeks to go until November’s election, causing complete mayhem and ensuring that untold numbers of otherwise valid votes would not be counted. Scott’s proposal is simple and entirely unworkable. His Help America Vote Act of 2020 would require that mail-in ballots be counted within 24 hours of when voting closes on Election Day. Scott’s proposed legislation would also prevent mail-in ballots received prior to Election Day from being processed and counted until the morning of Nov. 3, contradicting state election statutes across the country including one that he signed when he was governor of Florida. Basically, the bill would move back the date by which votes can start to be counted and move up the date by which the count must end. This would limit the count to a single less-than-48-hour window, shortening the count in some cases by weeks. In Scott’s own home state of Florida, as one example, votes can start to be counted up to 22 days before Election Day. In Colorado, which does all mail-in voting, they can be processed as soon as they are received and counted 15 days before Election Day. Under Scott’s law, those votes would all have to begin to be counted on Election Day itself. Any votes that did not get counted simply would not count.

Pot, meet kettle.

Indeed. Thank you for being one of the few to admit BOTH parties have a penchant for cheating.
wow....

giphy.gif

How much time are you willing to give them to count the ballots? A week? Two Weeks? A month?
Past elections have been counted quickly, now that Trump is in office, the democrats are trying to cause
chaos IMO to muck up the election.
They have done nothing overall for this country other than try and bring down a duly elected president.
As long as necessary.

It’s understood that conservatives fear a large voter turnout, as Republican candidates tend to lose elections when turnout is high – which is why Republicans work to place obstacles to voting and seek to suppress the right to vote.

Scott’s proposed ‘legislation’ is an example of that effort.
IOW count until you can get enough past-post ballots to declare victory.

How very Soviet of you.

View attachment 392746

The Stalin version of Godwin's law. How clever.

So they had no way of knowing who they voted for, nor would whomever misplaced the mail.
So YOU are trying to claim, with all the mass Mail-In Voting Fraud / crime we have been seeing, the VERY mass majority seeming to benefit Democrats / Biden, that it is merely 'COINCIDENTAL' that - according to the FBI - all of the ballots - every single one - were for Trump?!

Pardon me if I laugh at you / don't believe you...

:p
You calling the FBI director a liar ?? I should report you but I need the laughs

Wray? You have to be kidding? He is an abject liar.
Guy He's the one who could drag the trump moron out of the WH if he won't go peacefully

You folks are losing it over a hypothetical raised by a Prog reporter. You don't have an ounce of brain power.

It’s good that there is a lot of political noise out there...SCOTUS, Trumps insistence there won’t be a peaceful transition of power unless he wins, constantly changing COVID rules, a rehash of Burisma from a nothing burger report, attempts to dismantle the post office right before a national election....it obscures what is going on.

Sen. Rick Scott thinks we should have less than 48 hours to count ballots.

On Thursday, Florida Sen. Rick Scott proposed a bill that would change election laws with less than six weeks to go until November’s election, causing complete mayhem and ensuring that untold numbers of otherwise valid votes would not be counted. Scott’s proposal is simple and entirely unworkable. His Help America Vote Act of 2020 would require that mail-in ballots be counted within 24 hours of when voting closes on Election Day. Scott’s proposed legislation would also prevent mail-in ballots received prior to Election Day from being processed and counted until the morning of Nov. 3, contradicting state election statutes across the country including one that he signed when he was governor of Florida. Basically, the bill would move back the date by which votes can start to be counted and move up the date by which the count must end. This would limit the count to a single less-than-48-hour window, shortening the count in some cases by weeks. In Scott’s own home state of Florida, as one example, votes can start to be counted up to 22 days before Election Day. In Colorado, which does all mail-in voting, they can be processed as soon as they are received and counted 15 days before Election Day. Under Scott’s law, those votes would all have to begin to be counted on Election Day itself. Any votes that did not get counted simply would not count.

Pot, meet kettle.

Indeed. Thank you for being one of the few to admit BOTH parties have a penchant for cheating.

And you believe implying someone said something they didn't is "OK" ?

Proof: Moral narcissist

. No one is mailing ballots to “everyone”. They are being mailed to registered voters. This is EXACTLY what the states I mentioned above do. In fact, they conduct their elections ENTIRELY by mail. Here, check for yourself:

If they mailed to registered voters in Tenn -- thank Gawd not -- I'd be getting one for a deceased father in law, one for a deceased Bro in Law and one for my daughter who's gonna vote probably somewhere else.. Do the math for the entire country..

With elections decided by 2 or 3 percent now -- the voter roll INACCURACY in most precincts are DOUBLE that margin..

So ... where are these horrendous rates of fraud in those states with universal mail in elections?

Your media sources are screwing you out of news. Don't have time right now to correct all that. But it's THERE -- Google it. Try Bing.. Maybe that's your issue..

Here's a clue that the cases I CITED AND YOU IGNORE really do exist.. You go back and find the post where I gave you MORE C LUES - where to look...

I dont expect you'll "process" this help in any meaningful way... but I'll find out if you ACTUALLY read that horror story all the way thru...

Ok. I read it. No need to be a snarky jerk.

HOW ABOUT THE ISSUE IN THE OP?

States have to decide for themselves how to handle this. You have a senator proposing to sharply limit the time for counting - both pre and post election. You think that is a good idea?

STATE / CERTIFICATION/CANVASING DATE
Alabama11/25/2020

Alaska11/25/2020

ETC.....

Are you going to just double down on this lie? I already stated no more than 3 weeks max, on THIS thread, in response to Meister.
But really, they should not accept ballots that are post stamped after election day, and they should start counting them as soon as they get in, with the results verified by lawyers from both parties.

It is the big run down cities like Philadelphia, Detroit, and Los Angeles that I am concerned about.

They can do a lot of stuffing in three weeks.

Follow existing law, it already establishes the time allowed for ballots to be in. None of the bullshit Left litigation trying to extend the time allowed.

How much time are you willing to give them to count the ballots? A week? Two Weeks? A month?
Past elections have been counted quickly, now that Trump is in office, the democrats are trying to cause
They have done nothing overall for this country other than try and bring down a duly elected president.
As long as necessary.

It’s understood that conservatives fear a large voter turnout, as Republican candidates tend to lose elections when turnout is high – which is why Republicans work to place obstacles to voting and seek to suppress the right to vote.

How very Soviet of you.

View attachment 392746

Wrong...A direct analogue of your Stalinist attitudes.

You don't want the counts to stop because you know you're going to get your asses kicked, and need to muddy the waters.

Many of us were calling this crap months ago, when we saw all these absurd media articles trickling out saying that the election won't be over on 3 November....Should have made the bold prediction in public then, like I did in the easy call that the mail-in (i.e. cheating) ballots will favor democrats in total defiance of all statistical probabilities.

Once again, you project because you are utterly devoid of introspection.

Last edited:
But really, they should not accept ballots that are post stamped after election day, and they should start counting them as soon as they get in, with the results verified by lawyers from both parties.

It is the big run down cities like Philadelphia, Detroit, and Los Angeles that I am concerned about.

They can do a lot of stuffing in three weeks.

They ̶c̶a̶n̶ will do a lot of stuffing in three weeks.

Fixed that for ya.

As long as necessary.

How very Soviet of you.

View attachment 392746

Your historical ignorance is duly noted Mr. Godwin.

You don't want the counts to stop because you know you're going to get your asses kicked, and need to muddy the waters.

I already noted there should be a time limit Mr. Godwin.

Many of us were calling this crap months ago, when we saw all these absurd media articles trickling out saying that the election won't be over on 3 November....Should have mad the bold prediction in public then, like I did in the easy call that the mail-in (i.e. cheating) ballots will favor democrats in total defiance of all statistical probabilities.

Mr. Godwin, California's special election recently, was all done by mail in. A Republican made an unusual win. Guess the Dems will have to work harder at "cheating".

Are you even capable of understanding what that word means Mr. Godwin? When you are so pathetically up the (lower) oriface of the Party of Trump, there is a lot of crap clouding your vision.

If it were not for the USMB rules prohibiting 'hijacking' threads by going off of main topic focus I would gladly list all of Hillary's, Obama's, & the DNC's cheating, crimes, coup attempts, and now their Mail-In voting scam, all due to their lack of ability of winning a fair and honest election (or a fixed election), but we all already know them by heart anyway.

I WILL, however, ask WHY Democrats have insisted the US allow Mail-In ballots to begin with, considering how almost every other nation has outlawed them for the very exact reasons we are seeing over and over here in the US now...and especially after Biden has already demonstrated voting in person is not difficult or a threat.

Considering all the fraud and problems we are having now, if Joe Biden loses in November WITH Mail-In voting being used, will Democrats scrap it for next election or try to perfect it?

As long as necessary.

How very Soviet of you.

View attachment 392746

Many of us were calling this crap months ago, when we saw all these absurd media articles trickling out saying that the election won't be over on 3 November....Should have mad the bold prediction in public then, like I did in the easy call that the mail-in (i.e. cheating) ballots will favor democrats in total defiance of all statistical probabilities.

Mr. Godwin, California's special election recently, was all done by mail in. A Republican made an unusual win. Guess the Dems will have to work harder at "cheating".

Are you even capable of understanding what that word means Mr. Godwin? When you are so pathetically up the (lower) oriface of the Party of Trump, there is a lot of crap clouding your vision.
Go fuck yourself, Miss Tin Foil Hat 2020.

If it were not for the USMB rules prohibiting 'hijacking' threads by going off of main topic focus I would gladly list all of Hillary's, Obama's, & the DNC's cheating, crimes, coup attempts, and now their Mail-In voting scam, all due to their lack of ability of winning a fair and honest election (or a fixed election), but we all already know them by heart anyway.

I WILL, however, ask WHY Democrats have insisted the US allow Mail-In ballots to begin with, considering how almost every other nation has outlawed them for the very exact reasons we are seeing over and over here in the US now...and especially after Biden has already demonstrated voting in person is not difficult or a threat.

Considering all the fraud and problems we are having now, if Joe Biden loses in November WITH Mail-In voting being used, will Democrats scrap it for next election or try to perfect it?

The sudden inexplicable stoppage of the Michigan recount in 2016.

As long as necessary.

How very Soviet of you.

View attachment 392746

Want to insult me, I'll insult you, ya tin foil hat wearing moonbat shitbag.

vbg

It's not just Democrats you know. Republican states are wanting to expand on this as well AND there are Republican states that have been doing it for some time (like Utah). And pro's/con's aside - voting access and covid are a real issue. If you are expanding mail in voting - then, AT THE VERY LEAST - proposing to cut down the time votes can be counted by SHORTENING the amount of time prior to the election seems kind of odd doesn't it?

I think states run by BOTH Democrats and Republicans will transition to more and more mail in voting after this election - hopefully better planned, following the examples of states that have already implemented it.

But where you see Democrats trying to promote fraud - I see Republicans trying to repress voting.

Coyote is retarded enough to believe that having the election like we have always had it is "stealing an election":

vbg

It's not just Democrats you know. Republican states are wanting to expand on this as well AND there are Republican states that have been doing it for some time (like Utah). And pro's/con's aside - voting access and covid are a real issue. If you are expanding mail in voting - then, AT THE VERY LEAST - proposing to cut down the time votes can be counted by SHORTENING the amount of time prior to the election seems kind of odd doesn't it?

I think states run by BOTH Democrats and Republicans will transition to more and more mail in voting after this election - hopefully better planned, following the examples of states that have already implemented it.

But where you see Democrats trying to promote fraud - I see Republicans trying to repress voting.

If you want to hear what is odd, it's that democrats are changing the system and sending ballots to everyone - enabling massive fraud.

That's the only thing that odd. Finding a way to deal with the farce - there is nothing odd about that. We should start by placing the people behind it in prison for treason.

Forum List

Back