Meanwhile, Republicans hard at work trying to steal the election

Trump and his supporters are actively engaged in efforts to undermine and disrupt the General Election, it's unprecedented and criminal.

Yes it is. I have never in my life seen a candidate or president behave this way. It's the kind of behavior and rhetoric seen in autocrats trying to destroy public confidence in elections. Add to that Trump stating what he did about a peaceful transition of power.

It is hilarious to see the way you people whine about Trump supposedly fearmongering, while you are doing nothing BUT fearmongering.

Trump and his supporters are actively engaged in efforts to undermine and disrupt the General Election, it's unprecedented and criminal.

Yes it is. I have never in my life seen a candidate or president behave this way. It's the kind of behavior and rhetoric seen in autocrats trying to destroy public confidence in elections. Add to that Trump stating what he did about a peaceful transition of power.
Like the left did in 2016? So sick of you demanding decorum you refuse to give.

Choke on it. He'll win again and there is nothing you vermin can do about it. You aren't even capable of telling the truth, that much is proven.

How much time are you willing to give them to count the ballots? A week? Two Weeks? A month?
Past elections have been counted quickly, now that Trump is in office, the democrats are trying to cause
chaos IMO to muck up the election.
They have done nothing overall for this country other than try and bring down a duly elected president.

Why SHORTEN it?

The problems aren’t because Trump is in office but because Covid has messed everything up.

So why shorten it?
Covid is the excuse, it's a political weapon being used. I can go to Costco, I can go to a bar.
I can go to the DMV, but I can't go vote in person????????
The problem IS that Trump is in office.

How long should we give them to figure it out with the count?
If the democrats have their way, it will be after Jan 16, 2021.
That date will usher in the real chaos.

So...again, why propose legislation to SHORTEN it?
Coyote, I can't even get an answer from you. I've asked twice.

Because your questions deflect from what this bill proposes Meister, which is to shorten the time period already in existence. Shorten it AT BOTH ENDS.

I will answer your questions, but they don’t address the issue.

Covid is not an excuse or political weapon, it is a reality, and each state deals with it differently and has different concerns for the safety of its citizens and ensuring a fair election.

Q: how long should we give them?
A: as long as reasonably needed, which would includes starting prior to the date specified in the bill and more than “within 24 hours”.
You see there it is, Coyote, Covid IS being used as a weapon. People are not locked up in their homes, Life is pretty much normal.
Social distance and keeping the paws disinfected works great. Nan can go to her hairdresser, people everyday are out and about
taking care of their everyday life. But, voting?????? Oh no, can't do that.
Your answer of the length of time is vague, at best, and could go on for months. It's a non answer.
I will give you my answer for Scott's request. I don't think there should be a 48 hour limit. I answered your question straight
on and not willy nilly. There has to be a cut off...even in this year.
By the way, have they stated how they are going to verify the signatures of millions of ballots?

It's a political game being played because of Trump

I think how daily life is affected by Covid depends very much on where you are.

People can go and vote at the polls of course. But many people will be afraid to, and for good reason.

But consider some of the logistics involve in maintaining a safe and secure place to vote in a dense urban area for example.

Social distancing (long long lines)
Time needed between voters or at intervals to sanitize.
Room occupancy limits (my polling place is a small church, with the entryway set up with the tables, pollworkers and forms and then about 4 voting booths in another small room beyond).

How many people would you get through before the polls closed? There are many areas that have long lines even in normal times.

As to how long, we’ll, start early and let’s say two weeks max. No one WANTS to delay knowing the results.

As to how to verify signatures? Same way they do now..when I sign for my ballot, my signature is compared to the one in their log book.
Early in-person voting is the way to go. If you requested a mail in ballot, I would drop it off in person, instead of mailing it in.
Why so republican ballots can be dumped?

Let me get this straight. You do not trust mail in through the US Postal Service, nor dropping off your filled out ballot at the county seat or designated drop box location? You get the paranoid award of the night.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Guess that makes trump King Hell Dumbass, doesn't it? He has been mailing it in for years, just like many of the Republican White House staffers. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Billy Barf suggested that postal workers might sell ballots to make "few hundred bucks" :D

How much time are you willing to give them to count the ballots? A week? Two Weeks? A month?
Past elections have been counted quickly, now that Trump is in office, the democrats are trying to cause
They have done nothing overall for this country other than try and bring down a duly elected president.

Why SHORTEN it?

The problems aren’t because Trump is in office but because Covid has messed everything up.

So why shorten it?
Covid is the excuse, it's a political weapon being used. I can go to Costco, I can go to a bar.

Because your questions deflect from what this bill proposes Meister, which is to shorten the time period already in existence. Shorten it AT BOTH ENDS.

Covid is not an excuse or political weapon, it is a reality, and each state deals with it differently and has different concerns for the safety of its citizens and ensuring a fair election.

A: as long as reasonably needed, which would includes starting prior to the date specified in the bill and more than “within 24 hours”.
You see there it is, Coyote, Covid IS being used as a weapon. People are not locked up in their homes, Life is pretty much normal.
Social distance and keeping the paws disinfected works great. Nan can go to her hairdresser, people everyday are out and about
Your answer of the length of time is vague, at best, and could go on for months. It's a non answer.
I will give you my answer for Scott's request. I don't think there should be a 48 hour limit. I answered your question straight
By the way, have they stated how they are going to verify the signatures of millions of ballots?

People can go and vote at the polls of course. But many people will be afraid to, and for good reason.

But consider some of the logistics involve in maintaining a safe and secure place to vote in a dense urban area for example.

Room occupancy limits (my polling place is a small church, with the entryway set up with the tables, pollworkers and forms and then about 4 voting booths in another small room beyond).

How many people would you get through before the polls closed? There are many areas that have long lines even in normal times.

As to how long, we’ll, start early and let’s say two weeks max. No one WANTS to delay knowing the results.

As to how to verify signatures? Same way they do now..when I sign for my ballot, my signature is compared to the one in their log book.
Early in-person voting is the way to go. If you requested a mail in ballot, I would drop it off in person, instead of mailing it in.

Let me get this straight. You do not trust mail in through the US Postal Service, nor dropping off your filled out ballot at the county seat or designated drop box location? You get the paranoid award of the night.
Guess that makes trump King Hell Dumbass, doesn't it? He has been mailing it in for years, just like many of the Republican White House staffers. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

No.. The distrust is WHO is bundling and mailing these ballots.. Look up the whole concept of "ballot harvesting".. It's a whole academic science.. MASS mailings put ballots in circulation for folks that AREN'T ALIVE, DONT LIVE THERE ANYMORE, AREN'T TRULY ELIGIBLE, or PLAN TO VOTE IN PERSON.. So -- where do ALL THOSE ballots end up? In who's hands? There's no chain of custody.. Ballot harvesting is actually a job.. Folks get paid for watching the mail schedule at the registrar and showing up at the doors and asking people to fill out every ballot sent to that address. Including your kids voting in another state. THEY take them and bundle them and DECIDE WHICH ONES should go to the post office and which ones "end up in a ditch"...

FROM TODAY'S NEWS --

And so the cluster fuck begins.. Putin could NEVER destroy confidence in American elections like this.. Takes RABID PARTISAN homegrown bastards and bitches to do this thorough of a job on our confidence in American elections...
All I know about vote harvesting is about the Republic operative in North Carolina that was charged and the election in that district for US House of Representative had to be redone with a new vote, because of his harvesting ballots, filling out, changing or disposing of ballots. It is illegal everywhere, as far as I know. As far as I know, it has not been a factor in a Presidential election. Head of FBI says there has never been significant organized voter fraud.

I have a creeping suspicion that Chris Wray may not be around much longer. He just said that there was no evidence of widespread voter fraud and that White Nationalism is our number one terrorist concern.

Democrats need more time to count votes because one of the adverse side-affects of TDS is limited ability to count...

But that is simply not true!!!

It has taken weeks to count all votes, including absentee ballots and military ballots etc, before votes are CERTIFIED by the State.

The only reason elections are called by TV stations EARLY, and on election night, is because there was a margin of victory greater than the absentee votes left to count.

Because of covid dangers, absentee voting and requests for absentee ballots have tripled or quadrupled in number....

Which obviously will take much much longer to count...

Rick Scott and the Trumpster, are working way too hard to disenfranchise American citizens, of their constitutional right to vote, and the vote be counted.

Shame on them, and their efforts to cheat Americans of their vote....

We live in a Democracy, not an Autocracy....

Time to make a choice, of what you really want your country to be...

We live in democracy at present. If Donald succeeds in cheating his way to another win, we can kiss that goodbye. In four years, we'll be a 3rd World Country led by a dictator.

But that is simply not true!!!

It has taken weeks to count all votes, including absentee ballots and military ballots etc, before votes are CERTIFIED by the State.

The only reason elections are called by TV stations EARLY, and on election night, is because there was a margin of victory greater than the absentee votes left to count.

Because of covid dangers, absentee voting and requests for absentee ballots have tripled or quadrupled in number....

Which obviously will take much much longer to count...

Rick Scott and the Trumpster, are working way too hard to disenfranchise American citizens, of their constitutional right to vote, and the vote be counted.

Shame on them, and their efforts to cheat Americans of their vote....

We live in a Democracy, not an Autocracy....

Time to make a choice, of what you really want your country to be...

We live in democracy at present. If Donald succeeds in cheating his way to another win, we can kiss that goodbye. In four years, we'll be a 3rd World Country led by a dictator.

You refusal to respect elections when you lose, is the threat to democracy here, not Trump.

nm
. No one is mailing ballots to “everyone”. They are being mailed to registered voters. This is EXACTLY what the states I mentioned above do. In fact, they conduct their elections ENTIRELY by mail. Here, check for yourself:

If they mailed to registered voters in Tenn -- thank Gawd not -- I'd be getting one for a deceased father in law, one for a deceased Bro in Law and one for my daughter who's gonna vote probably somewhere else.. Do the math for the entire country..

With elections decided by 2 or 3 percent now -- the voter roll INACCURACY in most precincts are DOUBLE that margin..

So ... where are these horrendous rates of fraud in those states with universal mail in elections?
Google 'voter fraud state primaries'.
They found THREE US MAIL TRAYS of Republican votes in the trash in NJ... Over 1500 BALLOTS, WHICH HAVE NOW BEEN VERIFIED AND SENT FOR COUNTING.

Now how does that happen? They also found trays of opened ballots where the ballots could not be found, another 1,000 missing.... who did they vote for? Ballot harvesting and denial is in full swing in New Jersey.

Funny how they appear to favor democrats in all aspects...

Funny how that's a lie. There is no evidence that any particular party is favored. How CAN it be fraud since none of those ballots had been opened. They were found in a mislabel bin, something that can happen and does happen with mail.

Wisconsin too, had something similar - multiple lost trays of MAIL, which happened to include UNOPENED absentee ballots were found in a ditch.

But WAIT...there is more. Ballots get lost and misplaced with in person voting as well and - guess what - it's usually not fraud.

Meanwhile, some states had sharply reduced the number of polling places (this was last fall, prior to Covid) - are they going to reopen more? Or is this an attempt to suppress voting?

. No one is mailing ballots to “everyone”. They are being mailed to registered voters. This is EXACTLY what the states I mentioned above do. In fact, they conduct their elections ENTIRELY by mail. Here, check for yourself:

If they mailed to registered voters in Tenn -- thank Gawd not -- I'd be getting one for a deceased father in law, one for a deceased Bro in Law and one for my daughter who's gonna vote probably somewhere else.. Do the math for the entire country..

With elections decided by 2 or 3 percent now -- the voter roll INACCURACY in most precincts are DOUBLE that margin..

So ... where are these horrendous rates of fraud in those states with universal mail in elections?
They found THREE US MAIL TRAYS of Republican votes in the trash in NJ... Over 1500 BALLOTS, WHICH HAVE NOW BEEN VERIFIED AND SENT FOR COUNTING.

Now how does that happen? They also found trays of opened ballots where the ballots could not be found, another 1,000 missing.... who did they vote for? Ballot harvesting and denial is in full swing in New Jersey.

Do you have a cite, please? And how do you know they are all GOP?
Because the Postal inspector had to open and inspect them to verify legitimacy before forwarding them. Now the FBI, DHS, and the postal inspectors are wondering about the 1000 ballots they could not find and if they were altered and then dropped off or remailed...

This is now in the forefront of the election process and if they uncover what is thought to be a major scam people are going to prison and NJ will have to vote again.
They did not count who voted for whom. The PI would check mailing dates, frankage, etc. They do not check who votes for whom.
They had to verify those who mailed them in and what their selections were before proceeding. IT had to be done in secret. The officers went to the return address and had the sender open and verify thier votes. IT was then sealed in a new envelope and submitted. There are a whole lot of pissed off people..

Last edited:
Anyone remember how Democrats ran one of their primaries by NOT allowing their voters to vote in the 'conventional' way of either paper or electronic voting?

Their method of voting was to bring voters into a gymnasium and sit in the bleachers that were pre-marked / divided inyo sections for each candidate. They then had a 'voting official' count the number of people sitting in each candidate's bleacher section.

After they turned in their results a request for their actual votes cast were requested to validate the vote. The ballots were never turned in....because there were none, just a 'head count' on a clipboard. :p

Live updates: AP says Bernie Sanders wins Nevada Caucus

Last edited:

Why SHORTEN it?

So why shorten it?

No.. The distrust is WHO is bundling and mailing these ballots.. Look up the whole concept of "ballot harvesting".. It's a whole academic science.. MASS mailings put ballots in circulation for folks that AREN'T ALIVE, DONT LIVE THERE ANYMORE, AREN'T TRULY ELIGIBLE, or PLAN TO VOTE IN PERSON.. So -- where do ALL THOSE ballots end up? In who's hands? There's no chain of custody.. Ballot harvesting is actually a job.. Folks get paid for watching the mail schedule at the registrar and showing up at the doors and asking people to fill out every ballot sent to that address. Including your kids voting in another state. THEY take them and bundle them and DECIDE WHICH ONES should go to the post office and which ones "end up in a ditch"...

FROM TODAY'S NEWS --

And so the cluster fuck begins.. Putin could NEVER destroy confidence in American elections like this.. Takes RABID PARTISAN homegrown bastards and bitches to do this thorough of a job on our confidence in American elections...
All I know about vote harvesting is about the Republic operative in North Carolina that was charged and the election in that district for US House of Representative had to be redone with a new vote, because of his harvesting ballots, filling out, changing or disposing of ballots. It is illegal everywhere, as far as I know. As far as I know, it has not been a factor in a Presidential election. Head of FBI says there has never been significant organized voter fraud.

I have a creeping suspicion that Chris Wray may not be around much longer. He just said that there was no evidence of widespread voter fraud and that White Nationalism is our number one terrorist concern.

His head's on the chopping block for telling the truth...

Democrats need more time to count votes because one of the adverse side-affects of TDS is limited ability to count...

The far left math says 2+2=5, math being a tool of the patriarchy, they will have great trouble.

Why SHORTEN it?

So why shorten it?

FROM TODAY'S NEWS --

And yet your own thread is about republicans trying to fraud the election.

These morons have no shame. Come November the cretin will be crying about rampant voter fraud.

All the people behind this operation need to be put behind bars.

Do you have a cite, please? And how do you know they are all GOP?
Because the Postal inspector had to open and inspect them to verify legitimacy before forwarding them. Now the FBI, DHS, and the postal inspectors are wondering about the 1000 ballots they could not find and if they were altered and then dropped off or remailed...

This is now in the forefront of the election process and if they uncover what is thought to be a major scam people are going to prison and NJ will have to vote again.
They did not count who voted for whom. The PI would check mailing dates, frankage, etc. They do not check who votes for whom.
They had to verify those who mailed them in and what their selections were before proceeding. IT had to be done in secret. The officers went to the return address and had the sender open and verify thier votes. IT was then sealed in a new envelope and submitted. There are a whole lot of pissed off people..

So they had no way of knowing who they voted for, nor would whomever misplaced the mail.

Why SHORTEN it?

So why shorten it?

FROM TODAY'S NEWS --

did you ever address Hillary saying DON'T GIVE UP NO MATTER WHAT?

or as usual are you just mad at the right for "maybe's"?

Conservatives,
As you deal with the idiocy of leftist posters here......
Keep in mind that many (if not most of them) are mentally ill.

Look at the way their idols act such as Alec Baldwin, Kathy Griffin, Joy Behr etc etc etc

Everything criminal they do they blame on you (Marxist playbook)

These people are either inherently evil, ignorant or both.
DEMOCRATS are the ones pushing for every ONE of these changes to our voting system, yet look at the title.

None of them fear God so in my opinion every one of them are Satan Spawn evil.
Unfortunately, evil often prevails. At least for a time.

New Topics

Forum List

Back