Meanwhile in Egypt. The killing of Christians continues.

eagle1462010

Diamond Member
May 17, 2013
The Religion of Peace at it again in Egypt. Attacking 2 churches simply because they are Christian.

44 Dead Christians: Islam’s Latest Victims - Raymond Ibrahim

Egypt’s Christians began Holy Week celebrations by being blown up today. Two Coptic Christian Orthodox churches packed with worshippers for Palm Sunday mass were attacked by Islamic suicide bombers; a total of 44 were killed and 126 wounded or mutilated.

Horrific scenes of carnage—limbs and blood splattered on altars and pews—are being reported from both churches. Twenty-seven people—initial reports indicate mostly children—were killed in St. George’s in Tanta, north Egypt. “Where is the government?” yelled an angry Christian there to AP reporters. “There is no government! There was a clear lapse in security, which must be tightened from now on to save lives.”

Less than two hours later, 17 people were killed in St. Mark’s Cathedral in Alexandria, which—since the original church building founded by the Evangelist Mark in the first century was burned to the ground during the seventh century Muslim invasions of Egypt—has been the historic seat of Coptic Christendom. Pope Tawadros, who was present—and apparently targeted—evaded the carnage.

Palm Sunday bombings of Egyptian Coptic churches kill 44

Islamic State's branch in Egypt has stepped up attacks and threats against Christians, who comprise about 10 percent of Egypt's 90 million people and are the biggest Christian minority in the Middle East.

In February, scores of Christian families and students fled Egypt's North Sinai province after a spate of targeted killings.

Those attacks followed one of the deadliest on Egypt's Christian minority, when a suicide bomber hit its largest Coptic cathedral, killing at least 25 people. Islamic State later claimed responsibility for that attack.

Islamic State has waged a low-level war against soldiers and police in Egypt's Sinai Peninsula for years but is now targeting Christians and broadening its reach into Egypt's mainland. That is a potential turning point in a country trying to prevent a provincial insurgency spiraling into wider sectarian bloodshed.

Although Copts have faced attacks by Muslim neighbors, who have burnt their homes and churches in poor rural areas, in the past, the community has felt increasingly insecure since Islamic State spread through Iraq and Syria in 2014.

The Religion of Peace at it again in Egypt. Attacking 2 churches simply because they are Christian.

44 Dead Christians: Islam’s Latest Victims - Raymond Ibrahim

Egypt’s Christians began Holy Week celebrations by being blown up today. Two Coptic Christian Orthodox churches packed with worshippers for Palm Sunday mass were attacked by Islamic suicide bombers; a total of 44 were killed and 126 wounded or mutilated.

Horrific scenes of carnage—limbs and blood splattered on altars and pews—are being reported from both churches. Twenty-seven people—initial reports indicate mostly children—were killed in St. George’s in Tanta, north Egypt. “Where is the government?” yelled an angry Christian there to AP reporters. “There is no government! There was a clear lapse in security, which must be tightened from now on to save lives.”

Less than two hours later, 17 people were killed in St. Mark’s Cathedral in Alexandria, which—since the original church building founded by the Evangelist Mark in the first century was burned to the ground during the seventh century Muslim invasions of Egypt—has been the historic seat of Coptic Christendom. Pope Tawadros, who was present—and apparently targeted—evaded the carnage.

Terrible news. They really do need to blame their government. I'm just glad I was lucky enough to be born here in America where we don't have to deal with such things . . . YET.

and this is my problem, why?
Nothing is your problem until it bites you in the butt as always. You just simply look the other way and say it doesn't concern me........I used to that with you. I imagine if you saw a woman getting raped near you....you would probably do the same.

If you don't like the thread or information in then I suggest you change the channel.

and this is my problem, why?
Nothing is your problem until it bites you in the butt as always. You just simply look the other way and say it doesn't concern me........I used to that with you. I imagine if you saw a woman getting raped near you....you would probably do the same.

If you don't like the thread or information in then I suggest you change the channel.

Yeah, it's sad and stuff, but there is not much we can do about it. The only thing that will change things over there will be the people that live there.

guy, it isn't my problem. And the only reason why you think it's your is that the War Industry really tells you that it is.

All over the world, their are places where tribes are fighting over sky pixies or land or whatever... and it's just not our problem.

When you and the other Wing Nuts start your own volunteer brigades to go over there, then I will take you seriously. you know, that would be a refreshing change from sending over some poor kid who was just working for a college scholarship.

guy, it isn't my problem. And the only reason why you think it's your is that the War Industry really tells you that it is.

All over the world, their are places where tribes are fighting over sky pixies or land or whatever... and it's just not our problem.

When you and the other Wing Nuts start your own volunteer brigades to go over there, then I will take you seriously. you know, that would be a refreshing change from sending over some poor kid who was just working for a college scholarship.
You haven't changed a bit Joe. You were not missed while I was gone from this site. Now be a good liberal and go play in traffic.

Didn't take the bloody butchers supporters long to show up, did it?

wouldn't be any butchers over there if we didn't spend the last 40 years giving them good reasons to hate Christians.

Here's the thing. The Christian Community existed in Egypt for thousands of years. Then we started fucking with them, and they looked for someone to take their frustrations out on.

Again, this is our problem, how?

Didn't take the bloody butchers supporters long to show up, did it?

wouldn't be any butchers over there if we didn't spend the last 40 years giving them good reasons to hate Christians.

Here's the thing. The Christian Community existed in Egypt for thousands of years. Then we started fucking with them, and they looked for someone to take their frustrations out on.

Again, this is our problem, how?
Tell that too the Armenians..........oh..........I forgot........you don't give a shit about that either..........You are the weakest link.

Goodbye..............

You haven't changed a bit Joe. You were not missed while I was gone from this site. Now be a good liberal and go play in traffic.

YOu haven't changed a bit, either. You are still an Islamophobic bigot who thinks there's a sweaty Arab hiding under his bed.

I worry about fixing the problems in this country. The biggest one is the Orange Nazi you guys and the Russian Hackers put in the White House.

Agree I am sick of the MIC. We have been brainwashed into thinking we do fighting for humanitarian reason, which can't be further from the truth.

I cannot nor will look at your posts anymore Joe. I'm done with you and suggest others do the same.

YOu haven't changed a bit, either. You are still an Islamophobic bigot who thinks there's a sweaty Arab hiding under his bed.

I worry about fixing the problems in this country. The biggest one is the Orange Nazi you guys and the Russian Hackers put in the White House.

Regressive liberal gas bag tactics.

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies.

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand when they have been posting about it for days.

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

Forum List

Back